Close

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Are you f@cking kidding me?
    He's a thug because instead of simply saying "Hey man. I'm staying at this house and I'm just waking home" he rolled up and started beating the $hit out of the guy.
    Act like a thug, die like a thug.

This is the truth right here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Is it possible for you to rationalize beyond the level of a child? A black man requesting fair treatment isn't a hand out asking for a favor. It's obvious you have a great amount of pent up anger towards blacks so I won't even waste more time on you. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman defied orders given to him by law enforcement...his last words were something like,"$#@!ing punks"...then an innocent 17 year old ends up dead. It's great how everyone is saying Zimmerman is innocent and did nothing wrong...what was Trayvon Martin guilty of?
    You are either a racist black, a foolish leftists, or you don't read.

A dispatcher is NOT a cop. You don't need to obey them.
    Regardless, they said "You dont need to follow him".

Trayvon was NOT an innocent kid.
    He was a violent criminal who is responsible for causing his own death.

Use your brain.
    If GZ had done ONE thing wrong, he would have been charged with other crimes. The ONLY thing he is being falsely charged with is over defending himself by pulling the trigger.
    He will be acquitted in the end because TM initially broke the law and began the violence, not GZ.

Let the public see what a thug looks like after he chooses the wrong victim and gets shot dead in the street like the animal he was.
    Maybe it will be a deterrent to all the other Trayvons out there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Linracing is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Can the post of a dead teenager be removed? Can we show some sort of class here people? Seriously.
    Edited.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    She's not tri-lingual, she hasn't even mastered the English language:
    This.

Seriously, listen to her for 5 seconds and tell me if that sounds like some sophisticated polyglot. In her words, "that's real retarded sir."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    Oh yeah I forgot your stupid ass was there right? SO you know exactly what went down that night? Wow you must be Jesus or something.
    Yes, we all know what happened that night.
    It's called PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Sorry the evidence didn't fit the narrative that you wanted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes, we all know what happened that night.
    It's called PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Sorry the evidence didn't fit the narrative that you wanted.
    Oh yeah so now WE ALL WHERE THERE I WATCHED WHAT HAPPENED. OK I got it now . SMH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Oh yeah so now WE ALL WHERE THERE I WATCHED WHAT HAPPENED. OK I got it now . SMH
    *were
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Did I say I will be providing you with statistics on hate crimes?
    Of course you won't, you keep spouting one off anecdotal cases and spreading that to represent the Blacks. Look deep enough into the criminal "justice" system and cases involving all races are thoroughly disgusting. Your comments are stupid and ignorant, as well as, the rest of your thread posse's comments, because you can't see past race in this case.

Let me be more explicit. The justice system is f'ed up. It has been that way all my life. If you have never gone to court on a civil infraction, the lightest level of court involvement, then I guess your ignorance is well grounded.

Yeah no doubt you will ignore these 2 stories that made national headlines like you did the other one I posted earlier.
    Every day, I am ignorant of 1000 stories like you mentioned. You are lost in old cases that apparently you never get over. This $#@! is happening everyday, but when the media hype a particular case you get to spew your view over and over with nothing new. Go back 5, 10, 20, 40 years and you will always find criminal cases to support your warped drive. you only look for confirmation bias, and when it doesn't work out to your favor, you whine!

Creole is not a written language like others are.
    So the verbal communications between humans before writing wasn't language? You are is misinformed and ignorant as the last poster who tried this tactic. In the same way official doesn't modify language to negate it, neither does the word written. You are still modifying the word language.

This is a 19 year old person, who is entering the senior year of High School. And she can't read for gods sake.
    More of an indictment of the schools that trained her. The education system in this country runs a close second in poor outcomes to the justice department.

Meanwhile you're here trying to make her out to be some kind of master of languages.
    What I stated, mis-quoter, was that she was not retarded and she probably didn't want to be there. I wouldn't.

My Spanish isn't the best, but I bet it's much better than this nitwits English
    So now your comparing your feeble attempts at Spanish with her English? Nice high bar for you!

We know the kid is dead, crime scene photos are not going to change anybody's views here.
    It might when so many are saying that the only picture of Martin is from years ago. i saw no thug in the kid laying dead on the ground.

Trayvon was NOT an innocent kid.
    He was a violent criminal who is responsible for causing his own death.
    More BS. You don't know $#@! about Martin.

because TM initially broke the law and began the violence, not GZ.
    More BS. That's why they have a trial. Stupid comment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    That's right, we have a trial. So will you come back here and admit you were wrong when the jury finds him not guilty ? Because that's whats going to happen....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

According to TMs record hes had a few brushes with the law already. He looks like hes a wannabe thug/hipster lol

@yage202 it seems that you like to blame others or other depts for one persons shortcomings. I dont think her education system failed her, she didnt have the drive or maybe was too lazy to really pursue an education. Maybe caught up watching too much MTV or BET and listening to that mindless drivel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Is it possible for you to rationalize beyond the level of a child? A black man requesting fair treatment isn't a hand out asking for a favor. It's obvious you have a great amount of pent up anger towards blacks so I won't even waste more time on you. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman defied orders given to him by law enforcement...his last words were something like,"$#@!ing punks"...then an innocent 17 year old ends up dead. It's great how everyone is saying Zimmerman is innocent and did nothing wrong...what was Trayvon Martin guilty of?
    When did I ever say anything about hand outs ? Fair treatment ? Because often times blacks with lower qualification will get a job before a white guy with better credentials ? How is that fair ? Best man for the job doesn't really apply anymore because black people get treated with kid gloves and given jobs someone else is better qualified for because of reverse racism. It's a fact, and that is the reality of the situation. I don't have any pent up anger towards blacks like you suggest, I'm just tired of them getting handouts and then screaming racism when something doesn't go their way.

And GZ was under NO obligation to follow what the non emergency person on the phone told him. He didn't break any laws. In fact, before they said we don't need you to follow him....they asked him twice what Martin was doing now....what is he doing now? Thus implying that GZ needed to follow him so he could tell the dispacher what they were asking - WHAT IS HE DOING NOW?
    What is Martin guilty of ?? How about assaulting George Zimmerman? For starters. Simple fact is that Martin picked a fight with the wrong person who happened to be carrying, and got shot and killed. Sure this would have never happened if Zimmerman would have just stayed in his car. But he was on neighborhood watch, trying to protect his neighborhood that had been through a rash of crime in the recent past. I see nothing wrong with what he did, and I'm pretty sure the jury is going to see it the same way and acquit him.
    And then all you guys here can continue to complain about racism. SMH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    According to TMs record hes had a few brushes with the law already. He looks like hes a wannabe thug/hipster lol

@yage202 it seems that you like to blame others or other depts for one persons shortcomings. I dont think her education system failed her, she didnt have the drive or maybe was too lazy to really pursue an education. Maybe caught up watching too much MTV or BET and listening to that mindless drivel.
    YUP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Of course you won't, you keep spouting one off anecdotal cases and spreading that to represent the Blacks. Look deep enough into the criminal "justice" system and cases involving all races are thoroughly disgusting. Your comments are stupid and ignorant, as well as, the rest of your thread posse's comments, because you can't see past race in this case.
    I watch the news, I read the paper, I read the police reports.
    I know that most of the violent criminals "look like Trayvon".
    Quoting statistics isn't necessary.

Let me be more explicit. The justice system is f'ed up. It has been that way all my life. If you have never gone to court on a civil infraction, the lightest level of court involvement, then I guess your ignorance is well grounded.
    Apathy is pathetic.

Every day, I am ignorant of 1000 stories like you mentioned. You are lost in old cases that apparently you never get over. This $#@! is happening everyday, but when the media hype a particular case you get to spew your view over and over with nothing new. Go back 5, 10, 20, 40 years and you will always find criminal cases to support your warped drive. you only look for confirmation bias, and when it doesn't work out to your favor, you whine!
    Stop denying the obvious. Society accepts racism from blacks, but crucifies any other race if they even show the POSSIBILITY of ANY racial insensitivity. Black are the most racist and violent demographic in this country. I don't need to post all of the statistics. Every educated person is aware.

So the verbal communications between humans before writing wasn't language? You are is misinformed and ignorant as the last poster who tried this tactic. In the same way official doesn't modify language to negate it, neither does the word written. You are still modifying the word language.
    Stop dancing around the obvious. That racist idiot is a fat hippo and stupid because she doesn't put 1% of the effort she puts into stuffing her face into educating herself.

More of an indictment of the schools that trained her. The education system in this country runs a close second in poor outcomes to the justice department.
    Blacks are ALWAYS blaming the schools, the departments, the systems, etc.
    If those same blacks worked hard and EARNED more money, instead of having multiple children and NO job, they could sent their children to whatever school they chose.
    My MOTHER was a widow and had little money, but she was personally responsible for me learning to read and write. She taught me at the kitchen table before, and while, I went to inner city schools.

What I stated, mis-quoter, was that she was not retarded and she probably didn't want to be there. I wouldn't.
    She didn't want to be there because she knows she's racist and that Trayvon was a violent racist, who caused his own death. She displayed ZERO respect for herself, Trayvon, the court, and this country.
    Thank God that Trayvon died before impregnating that hippo.

So now your comparing your feeble attempts at Spanish with her English? Nice high bar for you!
    Stop trying to defend that hippo.

It might when so many are saying that the only picture of Martin is from years ago. i saw no thug in the kid laying dead on the ground.
    You're right.
    The pic that shows Trayvon was a thug are the ones shows Zimmerman's injuries.

More BS. You don't know $#@! about Martin.
    I don't need to know anything about Martin.
    I only need to know the evidence of what Martin DID that night.

Stupid comment.
    We HAD a trial.
    I saw the evidence.
    The most important was Trayvon's body and pics taken by the police of Zimmerman immediately after the shooting.
    The single injury to Trayvon is a bullet wound while ZImmerman has a broken nose and wounds on the back of his head.
    Case close.
    Yage-
    You make me sick.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

They can't prove Murder 2 because Zimmerman is not guilty on all charges.

Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.
    Live like a thug, die like thug.

Blacks kill each other every day in alarming numbers.
    But, they only have a problem with blacks dying when it involves another race.
    Any educated person knows who the REAL racists are.
    The charges and this trial were forced to appease the REAL racists in efforts to avoid the rioting, looting, and violence they historically commit.

The pandering to the REAL racists in this continues to cripple us. 40 acres and a mule should have never been an option. The compensation for the despicable practice of slavery should have been free passage back to where they were sold by their own people in addition to financial compensation.

Blacks unjustly suffered the horrors of slavery for 200 years. Even though the overwhelming majority of Americans are not descendants of slave owners, or are the children of those who immigrated here well past the end of slavery, this entire country will suffer for the sins of slavery, and for the mistake of not returning Africans to Africa, for eternity, or until this country's collapse.
    This is very true, great post, I will point out though that slaves were not always black, and blacks (primarily african-americans) were not oppressed or under slavery nearly as long as almost every other race all around the world. And you are right sire, blacks are very racist, automatically hate anyone not black, I suppose usually jealousy though. It's just really ridiculous how this case has gone this far. I live in Florida, and everyone down here is pretty understanding of the stand your ground law. That is why we don't have a lot of home robberies down here, people know you trespass, and you will most likely get shot. TM thought he was a tough thug (his history shows this, no I never knew him) he wasn't so tough once the gun was pulled) I also don't understand how so many people automatically declare Zimmerman guilty based on....what???
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yage-
    You make me sick.
    Correction!!! the most violent criminals are the ones shooting up malls and movie theaters they must look like you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Correction!!! the most violent criminals are the ones shooting up malls and movie theaters they must look like you.
    LMFAO

Thanks for repeating the same pathetic comment that most educated minorities repeat when they are unable to make an intelligent counterpoint, or even make an original statement.

How many MENTALLY INSANE people of ANY color have committed random shootings in the last 50 years?

How many blacks have committed violent criminal attacks in the last 50 years?
    How many in the ONLY the LAST TWENTY FOUR hours alone?

HOW EMBARRASSING IS IT FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY THAT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN CHIEF OF POLICE FOR SANFORD, FL FEELS COMPELLED TO HAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE TO URGE BLACKS NOT TO REACT VIOLENTLY TO THE UPCOMING JURY VERDICT ??????

Did whites or jews riot, loot, and attack innocent black bystanders when OJ Simpson was found innocent of what we all KNOW that he did ?????
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yeah, Trayvon was a model citizen.

"In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.
    Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.
    Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
    Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.
    “Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.
    "

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So will you come back here and admit you were wrong when the jury finds him not guilty ?
    Wrong about what? The Jenteal isn't retarded? That the justice system is $#@!ed up? That the Prosecution over charged? That the defense is better then the prosecutors? That the ignorant screed about Blacks as a group is relevant to this trial?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Because that's whats going to happen....
    Creole is not a written language like others are.
    What will you do if they find him guilty? If you or anybody else wants to make a more sensible prediction of the outcome of this trial, then you better start to understand they make up of the jury, they decide!

He looks like hes a wannabe thug/hipster
    The dead kid on the ground doesn't look like a thug at that moment to me. To you looks like = is. By that reasoning, half the people I ever worked with could be justifiably deserving of violent misfortune.

it seems that you like to blame others or other depts for one persons shortcomings.
    Haven't blamed anyone, but I have offered alternative ideas that might explain what I see and hear. Its just a simple act of arbitraging the information available to me informed by my experience with unexpected violent death and dealing with the justice system.

I dont think her education system failed her
    I am sure she went to the best schools Florida had to offer! In case you missed it that was sarcasm.

she didnt have the drive or maybe was too lazy to really pursue an education.
    Maybe she believes that all the $#@!ed reactions people like posters (posers) in this thread give her everyday of her life negate the education, $#@!ty as it probably was.

Evidence?:

she didnt have the drive or maybe was too lazy to really pursue an education.
    That racist idiot is a fat hippo and stupid because she doesn't put 1% of the effort she puts into stuffing her face into educating herself.
    Nice....The woman testifies on the witness stand in a sensational murder case for what 3-4 hours, and you have wrap up who she is and what she is...that's stupid.

I watch the news, I read the paper, I read the police reports.
    I know that most of the violent criminals "look like Trayvon".
    Then get better sources of information! There are crime maps and mugshots for just about every community in this country. Every where I looked, I saw every ethnic group, or color, in your world represented. The data is there, but blanket condemnation of a color is still as stupid now as it was at the start of all this.

Apathy is pathetic.
    Agreed. So are uninformed comments like all Blacks this or all Blacks that.

I don't need to post all of the statistics.
    Of course you don't. If you did might have to grow and learn. Then your comments might not be so ignorant.

The pic that shows Trayvon was a thug are the ones shows Zimmerman's injuries.
    What? This comment is heading for stupid comment of today. Zimmerman's after ass whoopin photos prove Martin's a thug? All it suggests is that Martin started beating him after realizing he was being stalked. Zimmerman the failed soft MMA wannabe, cop wannabe, reacted like a little $#@!.

You make me sick.
    Take some Tylenol and Pepto Bismol, you'll feel better. Better yet smoke a bowl.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    And you are right sire, blacks are very racist, automatically hate anyone not black, I suppose usually jealousy though.
    And another joins the stupid comment group. You really ought to get out of the bubble world that informs you.

I live in Florida, and everyone down here is pretty understanding of the stand your ground law. That is why we don't have a lot of home robberies down here, people know you trespass, and you will most likely get shot.
    Isn't Florida a top ten state for property and violent crimes? Was it worse before this law or is it just false security?

he wasn't so tough once the gun was pulled
    Looks like he was pretty tough before the gun was pulled. Seems to me a thug would have his own gun at the ready.

Maybe he was just a live forever teenager that made a bad decision to confront the stalking, lying wanna be cop GZ.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yage-
    I am an American. The fact that my grandparents were born in Europe should mean nothing.
    With that said, you're a black guy, right?

I assume you're in insecure guy when you start using uncommon words incorrectly.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/arbitraging

You're right. The evidence suggests the following because that IS what happened.
    Your following post sums up the violent and uncivilized mentality of most blacks and why Zimmerman should be acquitted of all charges:
    Zimmerman's after ass whoopin photos prove Martin's a thug? All it suggests is that Martin started beating him after realizing he was being stalked. Zimmerman the failed soft MMA wannabe, cop wannabe, reacted like a little $#@!.

Following someone is NOT a crime(especially on PRIVATE property), as proven by the fact that Zimmerman has not been charged with ANYTHING other than pulling the trigger.
    The common black beleif that it is acceptable to react violently to completely legal words and behavior is why they continue to kill each other in alarming numbers and why law abiding citizens will continue to legally shoot and kill "Trayvons".

I hope Trayvon is the beginning of a trend of justifiable killings of violent criminals that leads to the reduction of "thug" violence in our society.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

the same pathetic comment that most educated minorities repeat when they are unable to make an intelligent counterpoint
    So now you jump the shark from Blacks to educated minorities. That was creative.

How many MENTALLY INSANE people of ANY color have committed random shootings in the last 50 years?
    How many blacks have committed violent criminal attacks in the last 50 years?
    How many in the ONLY the LAST TWENTY FOUR hours alone?
    Presumably, since you asked the questions, you already have a spiffy data driven answers. We wait with anticipation at your knowledge.

HOW EMBARRASSING IS IT FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY THAT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN CHIEF OF POLICE FOR SANFORD, FL FEELS COMPELLED TO HAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE TO URGE BLACKS NOT TO REACT VIOLENTLY TO THE UPCOMING JURY VERDICT ??????
    Why is it embarrassing? He's charged with keeping the peace. If he has to react to scared racial fantasies of race riots to calm the community, so be it.

Did whites or jews riot, loot, and attack innocent black bystanders when OJ Simpson was found innocent of what we all KNOW that he did ?????
    So now you jumped the shark by separating Jews from Whites. Obviously you can't move on from this 18 year old case. You cherry pick $#@! to confirm your view, confirmation bias. Great when your absolutely right. Your not.

I'll cherry pick allegedly whistling at a White woman and being killed for it at 14. Emmitt Till must have been a thug and deserved it. At last that's what the justice system did. Wonder why the "Blacks" didn't riot then?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

[QUOTE=

And another joins the stupid comment group. You really ought to get out of the bubble world that informs you.

Isn't Florida a top ten state for property and violent crimes? Was it worse before this law or is it just false security?

Looks like he was pretty tough before the gun was pulled. Seems to me a thug would have his own gun at the ready.

Maybe he was just a live forever teenager that made a bad decision to confront the stalking, lying wanna be cop GZ.[/QUOTE]

No, florida is far from top ten violent crime, in pure numbers of crimes, most likely...but then again we are one of the most populous states in the nation....there is a difference per capita and total crimes. Obviously places like NYC, LA, CHI, MIA, will have most of violent crimes...more $#@!ing people live there, be careful where you get your facts, stats can be skewed easily.

I judge Trayvon by wanting to be a tough thug by his most recent photos, his criminal record, etc...my point is thug got got...if George Zimmerman was black and Martin was white we would have never heard of this crime. Why? Cause blacks commit crime all the time, it's expected...why? I don't think blacks commit crime because they're black, it's purely a fact that most crime happens at the poverty level, and it just so happens the majority of blacks live in poverty. Why do you seem to find it so hard to believe that Trayvon was a thug or in the wrong at all?

And now you're saying it's ok to attack someone for following someone, but since that person was following them they lose the right to defend themselves? Seriously? Listen to yourself.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

MJ-
    PLEASE don't bring up poverty as an excuse for blacks.
    Jamie Foxx is rich and one of the most disgusting racists I have ever listened to.
    In the end, rich blacks continue to be be just as racist as the most poor blacks.
    Obama's election and events like Trayvon have proven this over and over again.
    EVERY group that immigrated here was killed, persecuted, and overcame poverty. Irish, Italian, Jews, Chinese, etc, etc.
    How come the blacks have been here the longest of all these groups and have assimilated and succeeded the least ???

Yage-

That was a typo. I obviously meant UNeducated minorities.
    I don't separate jews and whites.
    I did that to give examples of all the other groups that don't riot and loot when we don't get the results we want from our judicial or political system.
    If GZ is wrongfully found guilty, I will donate to his legal fund for the appeal, not use the verdict as an excuse steal from innocents for my own selfish financial gains, or beat/murder innocent victims.

It's a shame women don't have more self respect like they did in the days of Emmitt Till.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

@Sticky - Can you please ban this yage202 $#@!ing idiot from my thread and remove all his posts and related responses?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast