Close

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    You are damn right (at least by my book) - I had no problem with Obama (well - wouldn't go that far - but I didn't think he was terrible)... After today, holy $#@! do I have a different perspective on this guy. I can't even BELIEVE he chose to do this; he is our President - you know, supposed to actually do things that matter. Instead - he decides to talk about how tough it is (BUT, things are getting better he says) to be an African American in today's world. How about being a X, Y or a Z? How about the $#@!ing soldiers fighting over in Afghanistan (sorry to play this card, but it's true) - it's probably pretty damn tough for them in today's world too, right?

But no... This is MORE important than the NSA issue, the war, the fact the an entire city that used to be responsible for a large percentage of GDP just recently declared bankruptcy, the fact that dozens of people will die this weekend in the southside of Chicago, or the fact that many people in the middle east want us off the map, the list goes on and on and on. Point is that we have TONS more to be concerned about here. We are not doing very well as a country - regardless of what he thinks. I could care less what his opinion is, but to spend time on something this trivial - and more importantly ALREADY DECIDED in "his own" COURT OF LAW? What is the point of this crap?

It's almost as he forgot that he wasn't running for another term! Again, what was the point of this? It's absolutely ridiculous! I am honestly thinking of writing him a letter - he, to me - is not capable of being a President of this country. The fact that he disagrees with our legal system, thinks that there should be some special exception made, is taking time out of his schedule to talk about something already settled - I really think he is so off base here... He has nothing else to do?

He actually said this ---> "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me" - really? really Mr. President? You would have decided to jump on someone and beat them into the concrete at the age of 17 with hopes of coming President? It is insane that our President chooses to ignore this - like it was normal behavior for him to do this. Yes, we don't know what happened - but regardless, it's not normal behavior.

This is a mockery of the system he is supposed to be standing for. It's insane! As you can tell, this really bothered me. Sorry for the rant - needed to get that one out. Click here to enlarge

Cheers.
    This was a good rant.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    Did I miss it, or did you fail to identify the third language she claims to speak? Dare I guess it is French.
    I don't know if she should even get credit for English...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    You are damn right (at least by my book) - I had no problem with Obama (well - wouldn't go that far - but I didn't think he was terrible)... After today, holy $#@! do I have a different perspective on this guy. I can't even BELIEVE he chose to do this; he is our President - you know, supposed to actually do things that matter. Instead - he decides to talk about how tough it is (BUT, things are getting better he says) to be an African American in today's world. How about being a X, Y or a Z? How about the $#@!ing soldiers fighting over in Afghanistan (sorry to play this card, but it's true) - it's probably pretty damn tough for them in today's world too, right?

But no... This is MORE important than the NSA issue, the war, the fact the an entire city that used to be responsible for a large percentage of GDP just recently declared bankruptcy, the fact that dozens of people will die this weekend in the southside of Chicago, or the fact that many people in the middle east want us off the map, the list goes on and on and on. Point is that we have TONS more to be concerned about here. We are not doing very well as a country - regardless of what he thinks. I could care less what his opinion is, but to spend time on something this trivial - and more importantly ALREADY DECIDED in "his own" COURT OF LAW? What is the point of this crap?

It's almost as he forgot that he wasn't running for another term! Again, what was the point of this? It's absolutely ridiculous! I am honestly thinking of writing him a letter - he, to me - is not capable of being a President of this country. The fact that he disagrees with our legal system, thinks that there should be some special exception made, is taking time out of his schedule to talk about something already settled - I really think he is so off base here... He has nothing else to do?

He actually said this ---> "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me" - really? really Mr. President? You would have decided to jump on someone and beat them into the concrete at the age of 17 with hopes of coming President? It is insane that our President chooses to ignore this - like it was normal behavior for him to do this. Yes, we don't know what happened - but regardless, it's not normal behavior.

This is a mockery of the system he is supposed to be standing for. It's insane! As you can tell, this really bothered me. Sorry for the rant - needed to get that one out. Click here to enlarge

Cheers.
    x2.... out of control...

and dont forget he has speech writers and a $#@! ton of people who look over what he does, and make sure he stays politically correct, etc

I will bet any amount that he was advised to stay neutral and say nothing about this case regarding race and he STILL SAID THAT $#@! ... unfuckinbelievable...

In NY you cant carry a concealed weapon, but say you could... if you attack me in anyway where I am threatened I will defend myself as necessary. If a black man is attacked he will defend himself as necessary, if a asain is attacked he will defend himself as necessary, if you break in my home with a weapon, I am shooting you , race has nothing to do with it. And thats what happened here.

God for bid anyone believes TM was up to no good or provoked this situation... a teenager at the peak of testosterone production with multiple gfs whos physically fit and shown to not be an angel would never instigate or fight with excessive force?

all would kill if needed... i see absolutely nothing racially charged about this...

gz didnt burn a cross on TM doorstep have him come outside than shoot him dead.... he is not recorded or has any witnesses saying any racial slur, as posted earlier he has had black people in his circle for a lifetime, wtf does this have to do with race? and no offense to TM family, why do we give a $#@! about this more than the other victims... media... media people are scum, politicians are scum, I will care about my family , our future, our well being, and everyone respectful i come across but i have zero hope as a citizen of the USA that we will ever be looked up to like we were once before... and its unfortunate because when the president openly spews racist propaganda out what can u really expect?
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    Did I miss it, or did you fail to identify the third language she claims to speak?
    Supposedly "Hatian Kreyol (or Creole), Spanish and English".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's amazing that the misinformation and lies continue to be spread every day in the "media".
    The FACTS that GZ did nothing wrong and Trayvon Martin's unprovoked attack on GZ caused his death are continually ignored by the media. Race had nothing to do with this.

Why do newspapers and news programs allow their employees to continue to spread lies an hate ????

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    During the trial, nothing could be said about Travon's past or any description of his personal life. Was this the first time that he pummeled a guy? What kind of student was he? Did he live with both parents? Did he normally wear a hoodie in Florida while walking at night to get candy? At 17 why did he not drive a car to get candy? Was he on a direct path from the candy store to his home? Media suggests that his parents should file a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman. That may not happen because then Trayvon's past actions would be fair game in court. Just heard that Jessie Jackson and Stevie Wonder will boycott Florida. I wonder if the Floridians can handle that situation. Zimmerman was stupid to get out of his car and that cost him. If Obama wants to help the blacks he should concentrate first on Chicago where he spent time as a community organizer. Isn't Chicago a place where too many young innocent people get murdered? I feel sorry for everyone involved. As a retired Army helicopter pilot and Vietnam Vet my feelings are centered more in Afghanistan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It should be obvious by now that I am a news junkie.
    An interesting byproduct of the media coverage of the Trayvon case for me is that I can't stand to listen to any black "journalists" any more. After they all have maintained the same position of racism, misinformation and lies, I can't help to think everything else that the are "reporting" is false as well.

Blacks only make up 13% percent of the population. Now, figure out how many of that 13% have the education, verbal skills, screen presence, and whatever else it takes to be considered for a spot as an on air reporter.
    I'm willing to bet that the black candidates that fit those requirements are an incredibly low percentage of the applicants.

Now, based on that information, ask yourself the following question:
    What are there so many black "reporters" on television ????

Disclaimer:
    I have done post-graduate work, and I speak in front of people for a living. Even with that backround, I will freely admit I don't have what it takes to be an on air personality.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-22-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why did it take Treyvon 40 minutes to get to the condo that's 1 mile away from the store?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    GZ just saved a family involved in a car accident... conspiracy theory anyone?
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22...ek-police-say/ heres the first link I saw on it
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22...ek-police-say/ heres the first link I saw on it
    There's a thread in OT on it already.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There's a thread in OT on it already.

Boom
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...he-right-thing
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my bad I was just trying to keep it all in one thread but I guess someone beat me to it
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really who neggd this post? lol I just posted a link
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

thats messed up.... Probably cuz you put conspiracy theory? WHo knows
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol I guess, it's just a joke though... Someone needs to unrustle their jimmies before they come in to OT again.
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    It's amazing that the misinformation and lies continue to be spread every day in the "media".
    The FACTS that GZ did nothing wrong and Trayvon Martin's unprovoked attack on GZ caused his death are continually ignored by the media. Race had nothing to do with this.

Why do newspapers and news programs allow their employees to continue to spread lies an hate ????
    It's called sales and revenue. One old fact about media "Never let the facts get in the way of the story"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Don't worry, I thought the same thing my friend so I helped you out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/top...1.176134?tc=cr

African American male in a hoody shot and killed convenience store clerk...

hmmmm, sharpton where you at? Activists where you at? Explain this one please..

Mr President, Could this have been you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    May I present the facts.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    May I present the the facts.
    Just finished watching, sad what the media portrays.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    May I present the facts.
    http://youtu.be/Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
    Powerful.

The best part was that it was political pressure that caused this circus and that's 100% correct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by islandroad83 Click here to enlarge
    Just finished watching, sad what the media portrays.
    It really is, and its every day. I constantly have to remind myself to THINK FOR MYSELF. You can never trust whats being presented to the sheep, there is always more to it.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LulzM3-
    Powerful video.
    Thanks for posting.
    Now, let's see the lying cowards like Sharpton respond to that video or the ones below.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/22...d-race-problem
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast