Close

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Anyone who says Trayvon attacked him is a fool. That "fact" came from a man who was saying whatever necessary to save his ass...and I'm sure the classes he took taught him that story would work. But it's done and black people have to deal with another injustice, much like this other story out of the great state of florida...http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?...videofeed=null

Only a stupid racist black like you would try to ignore the pictures taken by the officers immediately after the attack that clearly show Zimmerman's broken nose and injured skull.

And for the conspiracy theorists, Zimmerman never had the time or the privacy to break his own nose and damage the back of his own skull to fake the injuries and to bruise the knuckles of Trayvon's corpse to fake the damage caused by attacking Zimmerman.

The only good thing about this verdict is all of the racist blacks in the country will be exposed for what they are by their own words and actions.

It's scary to think that such a racist black has a half white kid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You can't combat racism with common sense...the brainwashing is too powerful in this thread and more sadly in America.
    It's true.
    Especially when stupid racist blacks like you deny the physical evidence and have no common sense.

It's easy for evil men like Sharpton and Jackson to brainwash stupid people who have no education or self respect that are always looking to blame someone else for their laziness and complacency.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Only a stupid racist black like you would try to ignore the pictures taken by the officers immediately after the attack that clearly show Zimmerman's broken nose and injured skull.

And for the conspiracy theorists, Zimmerman never had the time or the privacy to break his own nose and damage the back of his own skull to fake the injuries and to bruise the knuckles of Trayvon's corpse to fake the damage caused by attacking Zimmerman.

The only good thing about this verdict is all of the racist blacks in the country will be exposed for what they are by their own words and actions.

It's scary to think that such a racist black has a half white kid.
    Don't mention my child.

It's true.
    Especially when stupid racist blacks like you deny the physical evidence and have no common sense.

It's easy for evil men like Sharpton and Jackson to brainwash stupid people who have no education or self respect that are always looking to blame someone else for their laziness and complacency.
    Racism is the act of putting ones race below their own...when have I done so? To be more precise your PREJUDICE & IGNORANCE disgusts me. I don't care what Zimmerman's race is, I feel anyone in that situation is wrong. He was the adult in that situation which led to the death of a CHILD. Stop burning crosses for a second to recognize that's where the anger in the black community stems from...have you seen one instance of black people attacking ANY white person they see? NO. To be honest, despite the obvious racism shown in this thread I feel bad for the good white people like my many friends who have to be grouped with a foul individual like gz or a coward like you who hides their identity but speaks in a way they never would within earshot of whomever they want to disrespect.

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Racism is the act of putting ones race below their own....
    You're wrong.
    Racism's definition is much broader than that.
    But, Im not surprised an uneducated racist doesn't know the definition of the word.

Don't mention my child..
    Or, what?
    You'll respond to words with a savage physical beating or worse?
    Why do you blacks feel it's acceptable to respond to words with savage violence?

have you seen one instance of black people attacking ANY white person they see?
    YES.
    Every day.
    Everyone here has.
    It's called police reports.

a coward like you who hides their identity but speaks in a way they never would within earshot of whomever they want to disrespect.
    I'm not afraid of you or anyone else.
    If it's my time to catch a beating or worse, it's my time.
    But, it won't be easy and Zimmerman isn't the only one armed and willing to pull the trigger.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-15-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Dude TT C6 You are obvious a Racist man, you mention his child wtf up with that. You keep on your getting a hard on from talking smack on a internet forum. You are taking it to far, Trials over media will die down soon end it stop on and on rambling. You must of been picked on in high school or something. Its over dude calm down.

You keep saying racist black people, just so you can feel better about how racist you really are. Meet me in person and see how much of a racist black person I am. My daughter is Mexican, my sister inlaw is white, I am black. Most of my partners and best friends are white.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Redux-
    Never researched you at all.
    Your stupid and racist posts alone implicate you.

The characteristics of a civilized person do not vary.
    Lets take a few steps back before we go any further. Do you care to point where I said something racist? Staying someone should have his ass kicked isn't really racist.

Having traveled from the first world to the the fourth world and every step in between multiple times I've learned that the characteristics of what is considered a civilized person does vary. I'll add a few things up for you; advocating the use of deadly force to subdue an unarmed threat + mass generalization of a race + and using insults as a knee-jerk reaction when one disagrees with your opinion. I believe that makes you just as uncivilized and emotional as the people you look down upon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Self-defence seems to be the way to go. But who started it? who was actually the one acting in self-defence.

Let's leave the racist arguments out of it for a while.

A man walks into an unfamiliar street, he is confronted by someone that starts asking questions and is carrying a holstered gun (self appointed rent-a-cop)
    Let's say things develope into a fight between the two for what ever reason.

So to the point.. who was actually acting in self-defence?
    My guess would be the person just walking there minding their own business.
    The aggressor picks a fight, then goes for the gun and shoots.
    Self-defence? aggrivation? can you actually claim self-defence if you are the aggressor?
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why does everyone have to jump on the race bandwagon in regards to this? When black people beat up white people or kill them, no one talks about racism, but the minute a black kid, woman or child is killed by someone who isn't black, its racism. Racism is to blame for everything

Nobody calls it racism when a Black Man kills a hispanic, or a hispanic kills a white guy, or an asian kills a white, black and hispanic guys, but the minute a "White" guy kills a black guy it's racism. Sick of that crap, that's what wrong with this world and the media... Sorry, I'm ranting for nothing... I'm a Black Nazi (Black and German), I'm an equal opportunity hater...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Why does everyone have to jump on the race bandwagon in regards to this? When black people beat up white people or kill them, no one talks about racism, but the minute a black kid, woman or child is killed by someone who isn't black, its racism. Racism is to blame for everything

XS-
    I appreciate your realistic and objective outlook and honesty.

Nobody calls it racism when a Black Man kills a hispanic, or a hispanic kills a white guy, or an asian kills a white, black and hispanic guys, but the minute a "White" guy kills a black guy it's racism. Sick of that crap, that's what wrong with this world and the media... Sorry, I'm ranting for nothing... I'm a Black Nazi (Black and German), I'm an equal opportunity hater...
    It's because anytime a white person points out obvious racial motivations or issues, they're labeled a racists.
    Google the "flash mobs" that have been carried out by all blacks attacking all whites.
    No one even mentions race.
    Just like anyone who claims they voted for Obama for because he was black they are applauded, but if you say you voted against Obama because you were black, you would get lynched.

Truth be told, all things being equal, even I would vote for the black guy in order to promote race relations. I really thought a black president would improve race relations, but I am beginning to believe that attitudes and behaviors in the black community will never improve and that no matter what strides are made, and "firsts" to happen, it will NEVER be enough.

M3-
    I agree that race should never had anything to do with this. Blacks are the one who made this about race.

White apologists know no end to their bull$hit.
    This dumb white c@nt investigator is still saying ZImmerman "stalked" Trayvon, incited an incident, AND CALLED HIM A MURDER. This dumb c@nt needs to lose her job.
    If Zimmerman stalked or broke ANY laws, he would have been charged with additional crimes.

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE PROVES THAT TRAYVON INITIATED AND SUSTAINED THE VIOLENCE AND CAUSED HIS OWN DEATH and that Zimmerman took a sustained beating for almost an entire minute before taking ONE defesive action which was pulling the trigger ............END OF STORY.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Just like anyone who claims they voted for Obama because he was black they are applauded, but if you say you voted against Obama because you were black, you would get lynched..
    I obviously mistyped.
    I meant:

Just like anyone who claims they voted for Obama because he was black they are applauded, but if you say you voted against Obama because he was black, you would get lynched.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING EACH OTHER. This is stupid.

On the that note.

Blacks are more racist than whites, yes. Look at movies like "djengo unchained" where they say $#@! 100+ times, yet a white lady says it 20 years ago, and she looses her ass. Thats racism. Blacks are RACIST. Period.

Some Whites are racist as well, yes. Most are civilized enough to hold their tongue.

This entire case legally was not a race problem, remember Zimmerman was first never put in jail because he was defending himself. The BLACKS (actors, athletes, president etc) Put pressure on the local police to have him arrested, which was WRONG, because in the end it showed he legally had the right to protect himself as he was in the altercation with Travon.

You can legally follow someone around, you can legally watch someone, you can legally video tape that person if you so choose.

Legally YOU CAN NOT ATTACK THE PERSON even if you're being attacked, unless you intend to stop the attack the way Zimmerman did. Civilized adults don't get into "fist fights".

Self defense. Nobody can prove otherwise, even the prosecution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

good post n repped , but you cant say blacks are racist as a whole fairly...

but I agree there are more prejudiced blacks than whites , and are def more outspoken about it yet nothing is said about it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    good post n repped , but you cant say blacks are racist as a whole fairly...

but I agree there are more prejudiced blacks than whites , and are def more outspoken about it yet nothing is said about it
    You say that, but its an almost unbelievable fact that 98% of blacks voted for Obama. That shows that they maybe are not "racist" but they are faithful to their race and will base their vote and opinion on color.

Compare that to 60%(+/-) on previous elections

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is how I see it.

Zimmerman saw someone who looked suspicious in the neighborhood on foot wearing a hoody and gangsta looking in an area with a history of crime.

Zimmerman being neighborhood hero approached the homie, homie didn't like what was being said to him so he started pounding on Zimmerman. Zimmerman couldn't fight back so the alternative was to shoot rather than get azz pounded in more....and of course we all know how that ended

It is what it is, the law "protected" Zimmerman in self defense when he "finagled" homie "reached for his gun" in the beat down. The is the key statement and he used it to his advantage.

Anyone who was raised up in the hood or associated with the hood have a closer reality of how this went down. To play the racist card is just a low blow cause the law didnt favor your expectations

There is a big difference between a racist and a profilelist. We all are profilelists. Sh*t I catch you walking around my crib at night never seen you before and dressed like a thug better bet I am going to profile you as someone up to no good.

People will judge you based on how you talk, walk, and carry yourself. Plain and simple.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    You say that, but its an almost unbelievable fact that 98% of blacks voted for Obama. That shows that they maybe are not "racist" but they are faithful to their race and will base their vote and opinion on color.

Compare that to 60%(+/-) on previous elections

Im with ya... just for the fairness of those who arent like that I would just word it with most or majority and that i believe is very accurate

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    This is how I see it.

Zimmerman saw someone who looked suspicious in the neighborhood on foot wearing a hoody and gangsta looking in an area with a history of crime.

Zimmerman being neighborhood hero approached the homie, homie didn't like what was being said to him so he started pounding on Zimmerman. Zimmerman couldn't fight back so the alternative was to shoot rather than get azz pounded in more....and of course we all know how that ended

It is what it is, the law "protected" Zimmerman in self defense when he "finagled" homie "reached for his gun" in the beat down. The is the key statement and he used it to his advantage.

Anyone who was raised up in the hood or associated with the hood have a closer reality of how this went down. To play the racist card is just a low blow cause the law didnt favor your expectations

There is a big difference between a racist and a profilelist. We all are profilelists. Sh*t I catch you walking around my crib at night never seen you before and dressed like a thug better bet I am going to profile you as someone up to no good.

People will judge you based on how you talk, walk, and carry yourself. Plain and simple.
    Walk quietly and carry a big stick

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

This is how I see it.

+ rep and </thread>
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

\A good interactive piece set up by the Associated Press:
    http://hosted.ap.org/interactives/20...ge-zimmerman/\

#1. A dispatcher can NOT legally order you to do anything.
    #2. The transcript below is NOT an order.
    Click here to enlarge

The fat and ugly b@tch is a racist c@nt and she should be fired for her statements and conduct as a "special prosecutor". She should shut her fat mouth for a minute so she can get her rotted and crooked teeth fixed.
    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-15-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You can't combat racism with common sense...the brainwashing is too powerful in this thread and more sadly in America.
    The brainwashing produces passive politically correct people scared of offending anyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Or, what?
    You'll respond to words with a savage physical beating or worse?
    Why do you blacks feel it's acceptable to respond to words with savage violence?
    Um he's just asking you to have common courtesy and not act like low class trash. He's not threatening you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The following pic taken by cops immediately after the shooting at the scene prove GZ suffered a serious attack.
    Why was this evidence hidden for so long and all the pics were that were shown were in black and white that did NOT show the blood?

Click here to enlarge

The question is how long is reasonable for an armed man to lay there on the ground and take a beating before he pulls the trigger?
    How long would YOU lay on the ground and take a beating like that if you were unable to fight off your attacker and you were armed before YOU would pull the trigger?

You can't simply pull and brandish the weapon at that proximity in the middle of a beating.
    You must leave it holstered, or pull the weapon an immediately fire.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-15-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Um he's just asking you to have common courtesy and not act like low class trash. He's not threatening you.
    Please don't speak for another man and make guesses towards the intentions behind his words.
    It is impossible for you to do and makes you look bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I love the fact that everyone is now saying "well he was profiling TM". BULL$#@!. Tell me how you profile someone when it's pitch black as all the photographs from that evening prove ? Not to mention TM was wearing a hoodie and GZ couldn't see his face so how the $#@! did he know the color of his skin ?
    As previously mentioned - if there has been a bunch of crime/home invasion robberies in my neighborhood, and I'm on neighborhood watch and see some dude late at night wearing a hoodie cruising around, you bet your ass I'm going to pursue him and see what the $#@! is going down.

And that brings up another point. I stopped at a gas station in a not so great area of LA the other day and there was a sign on the front of the shop that had a picture of a baseball cap and a hoodie. The sign basically said that if you enter the store, you have to remove your baseball cap and/or take your hoodie off. Anyone know why that is ?? Cause people who are up to no good wear these things to conceal their identity. It's not "profiling", it's simply a FACT that when someone wears something like that they MIGHT be trying to conceal their identity. Just like if you saw someone wearing a ski mask in the middle of the summer, you'd probably think something was about to go down.
    TM should have know better. None of us know what happened at the initial encounter between TM and GZ, but something tells me if TM had simply said "I live here and I'm on my way to my dad's house" he would probably still be alive today. But that is not what happened. He decided he didn't like GZ following him, which GZ had every right to do. TM had no right to beat the $#@! out of GZ.
    Live like a thug, die like a thug.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

This is how I see it.

I agree with you 100%
    John 3:16

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast