Close

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 395
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    PMd
    What do you know about C# that made you want to PM there?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,726
    Rep Points
    2,462.7
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What do you know about C# that made you want to PM there?
    There is nothing he can do to harm the cause. If someone wants to contribute, then I don't see why not.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    There is nothing he can do to harm the cause. If someone wants to contribute, then I don't see why not.
    You misunderstood I think he can help I'm wondering what it was that made him PM clearly there is something there. I welcome his help.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    27.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    6 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey guys longtime lurker I know C Sharp and C Plus Plus and have 2 Full time developers on my team as I develop automation bots to take advantage of private api's for popular social media sites, Android and Iphone apps. I have a 2009 335I and a Cobb AP. If I can be of assistance let me know. I am not good with tools so I wont be for instance swapping my DME or messing with my car however If you need help with something let me know Click here to enlarge

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,726
    Rep Points
    2,462.7
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mix Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys longtime lurker I know C Sharp and C Plus Plus and have 2 Full time developers on my team as I develop automation bots to take advantage of private api's for popular social media sites, Android and Iphone apps. I have a 2009 335I and a Cobb AP. If I can be of assistance let me know. I am not good with tools so I wont be for instance swapping my DME or messing with my car however If you need help with something let me know Click here to enlarge
    Pm sent.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mix Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys longtime lurker I know C Sharp and C Plus Plus and have 2 Full time developers on my team as I develop automation bots to take advantage of private api's for popular social media sites, Android and Iphone apps. I have a 2009 335I and a Cobb AP. If I can be of assistance let me know. I am not good with tools so I wont be for instance swapping my DME or messing with my car however If you need help with something let me know Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mix Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys longtime lurker I know C Sharp and C Plus Plus and have 2 Full time developers on my team as I develop automation bots to take advantage of private api's for popular social media sites, Android and Iphone apps. I have a 2009 335I and a Cobb AP. If I can be of assistance let me know. I am not good with tools so I wont be for instance swapping my DME or messing with my car however If you need help with something let me know Click here to enlarge
    Wait, you might be able to help me with things I'm having trouble with on the forum namely mobile apps. What more can you tell me? Do you have a portfolio?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wait, you might be able to help me with things I'm having trouble with on the forum namely mobile apps. What more can you tell me? Do you have a portfolio?
    LOL {Sticky} Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge (Oh, $h1t... Someone that might actually be able to help me do my mobile apps?) Click here to enlarge haha

    Let me know if you need help with your iOS app. I have an intern working for me who is developing medical iApps for the university. Sharp kid...

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    LOL {Sticky} Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge (Oh, $h1t... Someone that might actually be able to help me do my mobile apps?) Click here to enlarge haha

    Let me know if you need help with your iOS app. I have an intern working for me who is developing medical iApps for the university. Sharp kid...
    I'm not sure you understand the scale of what I am attempting. Bimmerpost's app is child's play in comparison. I want a separate app for each network site yet they are all networked. Your kid that sharp?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You'll need to talk to him and provide him the scope of what you're looking for to see if he wants to take on a project of that scale. He'll be finished with his internship at the end of Aug, and will be returning to the university to complete his Sr year. I'm sure he has some friends that might also consider helping. Something of that scope probably needs a few developers and someone to oversee the actual project.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    Something of that scope probably needs a few developers and someone to oversee the actual project.
    Agreed. And that is what I need to find but I am having the hardest time just trying to source a decent developer. Nobody wants to share their developers instead they want to push me to modify their 'solutions' that already exist so they get a cut. It's hard.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    386
    Rep Points
    111.8
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Agreed. And that is what I need to find but I am having the hardest time just trying to source a decent developer. Nobody wants to share their developers instead they want to push me to modify their 'solutions' that already exist so they get a cut. It's hard.
    PM me your contact information and I'll pass it along for him to call you. Hopefully he can help you or knows someone who can.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    83.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    JZW just announced on the other forum he'll open up read/write access on his tablet AND drop his price to match OpenFlash.

    Market is heating up, which is exactly what I was hoping OpenFlash would do:

    "If you want to tune your own file, I am happy to let you go at it :-) I guess i will have to lower my prices to match these other boys. You can email me or call me anytime, I will match any competitor on this one !"

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    77
    Rep Points
    196.4
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If the read/write is so easily activated, what really have the openflash guys been doing? Sitting around with someone else's product riding the hype wave until release?

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    106.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So it seems that because Shiv's name is attached to this project support from other tuners like Terry and the PTF guys won't happen? Click here to enlarge

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doyle Click here to enlarge
    JZW just announced on the other forum he'll open up read/write access on his tablet AND drop his price to match OpenFlash.

    Market is heating up, which is exactly what I was hoping OpenFlash would do:

    "If you want to tune your own file, I am happy to let you go at it :-) I guess i will have to lower my prices to match these other boys. You can email me or call me anytime, I will match any competitor on this one !"
    More details on this JZW fellow?

    Interesting what competition is forcing.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,913
    Rep Points
    1,353.4
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mave198 Click here to enlarge
    So it seems that because Shiv's name is attached to this project support from other tuners like Terry and the PTF guys won't happen? Click here to enlarge
    LOL, they wouldn't be that petty. I remember seeing Terry to post here that he will have his flash maps available for all kinds of flashing hardwares, why not? Terry is great in taking care of his customers. I'm sure PTF and other tuners that sell their tunes, will do the same.

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,913
    Rep Points
    1,353.4
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doyle Click here to enlarge
    JZW just announced on the other forum he'll open up read/write access on his tablet AND drop his price to match OpenFlash.

    Market is heating up, which is exactly what I was hoping OpenFlash would do:

    "If you want to tune your own file, I am happy to let you go at it :-) I guess i will have to lower my prices to match these other boys. You can email me or call me anytime, I will match any competitor on this one !"
    Nice! Competition feels so good.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    83.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    More details on this JZW fellow?

    Interesting what competition is forcing.
    jzwbmwtuning.com

    Supposedly has the world's fastest SAAB.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doyle Click here to enlarge
    jzwbmwtuning.com

    Supposedly has the world's fastest SAAB.
    And what's special about his product?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    84.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol did they delete JZW's post?

    edit: yep someone complained about it and that was deleted, too
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    84.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    in other news, there seem to be over 50 posts in the open source section...

    got somethin' cookin' there, sticky?
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Points
    2,121.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    This is all great, but I hope everyone looking into this understands how nice it is to be able to call Cobb at any time and have AMAZING through support, even on issues not regarding your tune.

    Just keep that in mind, what you're paying for isn't just the AP-




  24. #324
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    84.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    you're preaching to the choir. none of are are looking into buying "openflash" (for its intended use anyhow)
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Points
    305.2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And what's special about his product?
    This last couple of days has been the first I'd heard of him, although I have seen his Saab at the track. He works in the same town as I do so I sent him an email. So far I don't know what's "special" about his product other than it seems to be exactly where open source would like to go.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •