Close

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    45,349
    Rep Points
    249.0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Smile yomny is now here!

    yomny, we appreciate you taking the time to join.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    2.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    hello, i was wondering how i would go about setting up an account under ActiveAutowerke?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yomny Click here to enlarge
    hello, i was wondering how i would go about setting up an account under ActiveAutowerke?
    What?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    2.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    How would i set up an account under "activeautowerke" one of the forums sponsor.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yomny Click here to enlarge
    How would i set up an account under "activeautowerke" one of the forums sponsor.
    Well active autowerke would have to tell me you are associated with them. Your e-mail is not, they haven't mentioned anything, so....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    2.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    No problem, just wanted to know exactly how to proceed about it. Who can i have email you with my information or can i create an account with their email? My name is Yomny and im now part of their sales staff. Thanks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yomny Click here to enlarge
    No problem, just wanted to know exactly how to proceed about it. Who can i have email you with my information or can i create an account with their email? My name is Yomny and im now part of their sales staff. Thanks
    I just need @Andrew@activeautowerke to confirm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •