Close

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    48,589
    Rep Points
    277.0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No

    Smile yomny is now here!

    yomny, we appreciate you taking the time to join.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    2.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    hello, i was wondering how i would go about setting up an account under ActiveAutowerke?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,739
    Rep Points
    34,174.0
    Mentioned
    2202 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    342


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yomny Click here to enlarge
    hello, i was wondering how i would go about setting up an account under ActiveAutowerke?
    What?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    2.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    How would i set up an account under "activeautowerke" one of the forums sponsor.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,739
    Rep Points
    34,174.0
    Mentioned
    2202 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    342


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yomny Click here to enlarge
    How would i set up an account under "activeautowerke" one of the forums sponsor.
    Well active autowerke would have to tell me you are associated with them. Your e-mail is not, they haven't mentioned anything, so....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    2.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    No problem, just wanted to know exactly how to proceed about it. Who can i have email you with my information or can i create an account with their email? My name is Yomny and im now part of their sales staff. Thanks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,739
    Rep Points
    34,174.0
    Mentioned
    2202 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    342


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yomny Click here to enlarge
    No problem, just wanted to know exactly how to proceed about it. Who can i have email you with my information or can i create an account with their email? My name is Yomny and im now part of their sales staff. Thanks
    I just need @Andrew@activeautowerke to confirm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •