Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    lol.. @Sticky. I can't help but laugh at you. Your forum, your rules. But you are a walking contradiction and a hypocrite. How are you talking down on LM over his actions and his negativity, when you've displayed very similar behavior on other forums. Exactly the reason why most folks do not respect you. Well at least those that aren't on this forum. You're a complete hypocrite. You can try to give your reasons again for the thousandth time, but no one cares. People don't like you and you earned every bit of it. Oh wow, LM has a supercharged m3, exactly what people said when they found out about your all mighty m3 that sees no road time. Don't cry about someone making threats to harm you when you fished for it. Everyone eventually gets what they deserve, and buddy, you sure will as well. lol @Sticky playing God on his forum. lol. Can't wait to meet this God one day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Strongly disagree. Post & thread quality AND activity are both down since LM's ban has been in effect;
    Then you're wrong because there's very little post QUALITY that came from him. If anything he just pushed sponsors away, insulted them, berated them, and did the same to myself and the entire forum. Post count doesn't equal post quality, never has and never will.

the OpenFlash N54 tablet is probably the only "technical" based thread that's been posted since he left. This can clearly be proven by logging in, I can beat that 8 times out of 10 Sticky you're the last commenter in the latest bumped threads. Perfect example:
    Yep, the N54 open flash is the hot topic as this weeks hottest threads on the right hand side can tell you.

Um I'm always basically the last commenter and first in every thread since the beginning of the forum. You should know that.

Yea, a blower A) from one of the forum sponsors, B) who has clearly illustrated through their posts & products that they have the most knowledge tuning various M motors (N/A and supercharged), and C) have just recently teamed up with SuperSprint, so I think you owe Evolve & their products a lot more respect.
    No, he owes Evolve and this forum more respect by leveraging it to get a discount for his blower which he then intends to promote. That doesn't absolve him from having to be an adult or allowing him to do whatever he wants. He overestimated his position and value and then behaved repulsively. It's idiotic to defend.

There's nothing to even talk about here we'll see what happens when he can post again in the mean time I've got things to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    lol.. @Sticky . I can't help but laugh at you. Your forum, your rules. But you are a walking contradiction and a hypocrite. How are you talking down on LM over his actions and his negativity, when you've displayed very similar behavior on other forums. Exactly the reason why most folks do not respect you. Well at least those that aren't on this forum. You're a complete hypocrite. You can try to give your reasons again for the thousandth time, but no one cares. People don't like you and you earned every bit of it. Oh wow, LM has a supercharged m3, exactly what people said when they found out about your all mighty m3 that sees no road time. Don't cry about someone making threats to harm you when you fished for it. Everyone eventually gets what they deserve, and buddy, you sure will as well. lol @Sticky playing God on his forum. lol. Can't wait to meet this God one day.
    Other forums aren't my forum. What I say or do elsewhere and in my spare time or whatever fun I decide to have has nothing to do with policy here.

Oh yeah so many people don't respect me I just created a forum that is competing against those established because I have nothing of merit and nobody respect me. What's the user online count and registered user count again? How's your forum doing? Who are you? Nobody. I don't care.

Plenty of people like me but whether you do is irrelevant.

Good stuff E-Thug.

Topic closed, I say so. I'm not wasting my time on this crap move on with your life I've got forums to run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12