Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Can anybody here make -4AN fittings?

I need a custom -4AN fitting made....can anyone here do this? I would have "Devils Own do this but I think there communication is limited by storm damage.

Click here to enlarge
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I can get you something with no hose at all, just a female to female 90 but they only make it -6 so would need a -6 to -4 reducer. Not hard to do. Would be pricey for 1 fitting though. Almost better to just get a 90 and a straight and just make the hose super short. If thats what you want let me know. I can make you want tomorrow and send it out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Call around to places that make custom lines, there was a place in Colorado called whistler bearing that would make custom lines of anything you wanted. I loved that place it was a lifesaver with all the combinations of line and fittings, I'm sure they're not alone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I can get you something with no hose at all, just a female to female 90 but they only make it -6 so would need a -6 to -4 reducer. Not hard to do. Would be pricey for 1 fitting though. Almost better to just get a 90 and a straight and just make the hose super short. If thats what you want let me know. I can make you want tomorrow and send it out.
    I greatly appreciate that tony!!!

I just ordered these.

90 degree -4AN

http://www.dragparts.com.au/90-Femal...+Other+General+

-4AN male to 1/8th" NPT

http://paceperformance.com/i-6253698...ight-blue.html
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    NICE! All my catalogs only showed those in -6 and up. Good find...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    NICE! All my catalogs only showed those in -6 and up. Good find...
    I cant take credit...member on E90 found it but it will work!! Every time I see your signature I drool LOL!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now if we can only make NPT go away forever and just use entirely AN fittings...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Now if we can only make NPT go away forever and just use entirely AN fittings...
    that would be sweet...a nozzle with a 4-AN fitting will be great....connect the line right to it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    that would be sweet...a nozzle with a 4-AN fitting will be great....connect the line right to it!
    Exactly. Not sure why meth pumps aren't made directly that way. I think some of them you can screw meth fittings into the plastic or whatever the heck they are made of.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly. Not sure why meth pumps aren't made directly that way. I think some of them you can screw meth fittings into the plastic or whatever the heck they are made of.
    I have 4-A at the meth pump but are still NPT fittings.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    I have 4-A at the meth pump but are still NPT fittings.
    so you have AN directly screwed into the meth pump? Is it just lack of AN nozzles that prevents you from running it all the way? I figure if the last few inches is nylon, then no worries and I would prefer to have the AN all the way to the end.

EDIT: I ran NPT all the way, but this is hindsight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so you have AN directly screwed into the meth pump? Is it just lack of AN nozzles that prevents you from running it all the way? I figure if the last few inches is nylon, then no worries and I would prefer to have the AN all the way to the end.

EDIT: I ran NPT all the way, but this is hindsight.
    everything is 4-AN to NPT...you just get a different meth pump head and the 4-AN fitting screws in and sane with selonoid.