Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Guy is so $#@!ed:

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yup. A lawyer was on the local radio talking about circumstantial evidence and believes there is more than enough to convict him.

What he says he always tells the jurors(when the case is based on circumstantial evidence) before deliberation it goes something like this: You wake up one morning during the winter(snow) and look into your back yard. You see large footprints going across your back yard. Now you didn't see a man walk through your back yard last night but you know that is exactly what happened.

He is going to go away for a long time I think. I doubt they will ever pin the other two murders on him but I would love to see him on trial for two separate murders. I assume one trial happens and then the next trial happens...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    I doubt they will ever pin the other two murders on him but I would love to see him on trial for two separate murders
    Completely depends on what they extract from the other guys.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Hernandez is going away for life. The other guys with him have already struck a plea and are going to testify against him. Money don't buy loyalty!

Plus, Hernandez is going to lose all his money after the civil suit, which I'm sure has been filed or is about to be filed by the family of the deceased.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    The other guys with him have already struck a plea and are going to testify against him.
    Already? Where did you hear that?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Already? Where did you hear that?
    Based on the arrest of Ortiz and the detail in which the reports go into about the shooting and double homicide. GG Hernandez.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Damn. This is a very classy act by the Patriots: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ersey-exchange

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    A point that I don't believe has been well covered is-just because someone is athletically gifted does not mean they don't have sh$t for brains. Hernandez is a mental midget who just happens to possess exceptionally athletic ability. That is why people like him who seemingly have everything going for them so often become a cautionary tale.

He either is not smart enough to contemplate the repercussions of his actions and refrain from doing them or the money gave him a sense of invincibility.

Many of the best athletes can't put more than two words together in an interview. OJ Simpson has an IQ of roughly 85-88, just a slight bit above a retard.

There are definitely exceptions to this. An elite QB is typically pretty bright ( I would argue more so than the "typical elite receiver") which is helpful with quick reads of defenses and decision making.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by eric84405 Click here to enlarge
    A point that I don't believe has been well covered is-just because someone is athletically gifted does not mean they don't have sh$t for brains. Hernandez is a mental midget who just happens to possess exceptionally athletic ability. That is why people like him who seemingly have everything going for them so often become a cautionary tale.

He either is not smart enough to contemplate the repercussions of his actions and refrain from doing them or the money gave him a sense of invincibility.

Many of the best athletes can't put more than two words together in an interview. OJ Simpson has an IQ of roughly 85-88, just a slight bit above a retard.

There are definitely exceptions to this. An elite QB is typically pretty bright ( I would argue more so than the "typical elite receiver") which is helpful with quick reads of defenses and decision making.
    I think you make a good point here. A lot of these guys are simply physically overdeveloped children.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Excellent points.

I think you make a good point here. A lot of these guys are simply physically overdeveloped children.
    My brother in law is retired with full benefits from the NFL. Mental midgets with little to no class fill the NFL ranks from the player representatives to the "cling-ons" waiting for the lunch ticket in the parking lot. He retired with one-year remaining on a contract at 26 - while he could still walk and put his MBA to work. Today he makes more on the Tokyo stock exchange than he did with an NFL paycheck - wish we could hear his story or others like it on the 30 for 30 documentary "Broke."

I love filling him up with good whisky or tequila and hearing stories about some of my former favorite players. He is not surprised about AH given his reputation in the league.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    He is not surprised about AH given his reputation in the league.
    What was his reputation among players? Curious about that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Too hard. Wannabe gang-banger. Guess he's not a wannabe anymore...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    Too hard. Wannabe gang-banger. Guess he's not a wannabe anymore...
    I wonder what is going through his mind. Unfortunately, it's probably just this:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeYou're giving him a lot of credit. I wonder if he's smart enough to realize his life as he knows it is over?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeYou're giving him a lot of credit. I wonder if he's smart enough to realize his life as he knows it is over?
    Even his dumb ass can probably understand the difference between a cell and a mansion. Maybe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

You can't fix stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but did you all see the latest? Texts between Hernandez and Bill Belichick. Pretty incriminating Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

-Rich
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    L322 Range Rover Java Black (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

And they're admitting all of the video evidence from his house the night of, and morning after the murder. It's looking very grim for Mr. Hernandez, at this point his only real legal defense is mental health, and his only real-world defense is an extremely sympathetic jury who are highly skeptical of what appears to be very, very strong circumstantial evidence.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Are those text messages real? Are they trial exhibits or something you just found on the internet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Are those text messages real? Are they trial exhibits or something you just found on the internet?
    Just a joke - but funny the nonetheless. And given the intelligence of Hernandez, they probably aren't that far off of the truth.

-Rich
    E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    L322 Range Rover Java Black (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm sure he know realizes how stupid that all was of him. I don't get it with a lot of NFL players, I guess a lot of them grew up with rough lives maybe, but to be making that much money and to have that kind of lifestyle why do they need to mess with guns and the wrong people..
    E90 335i - JB4 | DCI
    E60 535i - Sport Pkg
    07 Rx-8 - Catless MP, Tuned, Sway Bars
    BMW Performance Parts

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I don't know if any of you have been following the trial updates but it is mind blowing how stupid Hernandez is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I don't know if any of you have been following the trial updates but it is mind blowing how stupid Hernandez is.
    I certainly do not feel bad for him
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Why what did he say/do now?
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Why what did he say/do now?
    Just the entirety of the situation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Between the phone records, time stamps, rental car receipts, circumstantial connection to the murder weapon/round, past association with violent criminals, and another murder case over his head....Seems v likely Hernandez is going to be found guilty of at least criminal conspiracy with a deadly weapon. More likely aggravated manslaughter.

The most naturally gifted "tight end" i've ever seen, hands down. Such a shame.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast