Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    I haven't seen any thing new from procede is while
    Because there is nothing.

I mean look if I'm buying a piggy I might as well go for the better value with better support that doesn't try to F me when I decide to change my setup or move platforms by taking a piece of resale. Didn't that just bite Microsoft in the ass? And they're way more talented than Vishnu.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can with the JB4 too it's just not the proper way to mess with timing.
    no you can't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JB4 and Procede do the same thing. Its just that Shiv gets a lot of hate here which makes it seem as if his product sucks.
    JB4 is just cheaper, better resale value .
    While i do have to agree BMS customer service is second to none i have yet to have a bad experience with Vishnu's customer service.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

The atmosphere is the friendliest it's been in a while and the forums feels more focused and productive. We don't need pointless drama for entertainment we're bigger boys than that I hope.

Anyway, it's nice to just get back to enjoying car talk.
    Notice how it returned to this vibe after a certain someone was not here for about a week. Guy was seriously a drama cancer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    Oh crap, have to say something.
    Procede works very well if you know what you're doing and the fueling "issues" relate to knowing what you're doing. Truthfully not much need for any piggy if not running meth or not sensitive at part throttle. There are advantages relative to JB, but I understand the support is crucial for many though.

BTW: if anyone is interested in below for sale link and doesn't like Procede... consider it removed and meth rewired, tuned with Cobb only. No likey modded car people Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, you let people live link to the other site in their sigs? I just clicked on it to check out the car and woke up in never never land..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    My only experience with Procede was installing it on @Fishstix car, not being able to get a laptop to communicate with it, and 10 mins into the test drive it(the procede) $#@!ting allover itself and lighting idrive up like a christmas tree. We tinkered with confirming the procede connections were correctly seated for awhile, but it never drove right afterwords. I offered to uninstall my Cobb and flash his E60 to let him experience Cobb, he was delighted.

Procede returned, Cobb purchased; End of story and another happy Cobb customer.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    My only experience with Procede was installing it on @Fishstix car, not being able to get a laptop to communicate with it, and 10 mins into the test drive it(the procede) $#@!ting allover itself and lighting idrive up like a christmas tree. We tinkered with confirming the procede connections were correctly seated for awhile, but it never drove right afterwords. I offered to uninstall my Cobb and flash his E60 to let him experience Cobb, he was delighted.

Procede returned, Cobb purchased; End of story and another happy Cobb customer.
    What he said. But I do have to give the Procede props for the first 10 minutes it worked, the car felt strong to me (not difficult to accomplish since it was stock before). Luckily, I was able to return mine to Vishnu and get a full refund, however, it took about 10 calls and almost a month since I returned it before the funds came back because the Shiv was in Asia at the time and they couldn't do anything without his blessing.

I read many great things about the JB4 and the support Terry provides, that many satisfied customers can't all be wrong. It holds a steady resale value and is ultimately a great platform to start with and evolve.

I the end, Cobb won me over simply based on convenience. I love the fact that I can just plug it in and do whatever without the need to take anything apart or run separate wires, etc. Cant go wrong with either Cobb or JB4.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Procede works just fine for me? No misfires, no Christmas lights on the dash, and can run up 50/50 e85 without issue. Ran a cls55 the other night and was inching up on him with only dci, procede and e85. Should tell you something IMO, cls55 is rated at 480hp. Anyway like everyone else stated there are many tunes out there and it just depends on your needs/budget. I bought the Procede after all the single turbo hype was going on, I was planning on going single before I blew my motor and wanted to have the Procede as a stepping stone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    no you can't.
    You sure? I remember Terry doing CPS testing and offering an option for people?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, you let people live link to the other site in their sigs? I just clicked on it to check out the car and woke up in never never land..
    I'm too $#@!ing nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by micta_7 Click here to enlarge
    Its just that Shiv gets a lot of hate here which makes it seem as if his product sucks.
    I thought we made it clear it's Shiv that sucks not Haltech and Adrian?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Notice how it returned to this vibe after a certain someone was not here for about a week. Guy was seriously a drama cancer
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you despite that members tremendous help early on he turned into a cancer. I hope he can be cured but I'm not holding my breath.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well, I guess I should introduce myself. I am said friend of Torgus.

Just picked up a 07 6mt coupe, and was looking at the main three options. Juicebox, Procede, and AP. Originally, I was leaning towards the Procede because of my interest in the FFTEC single turbo route. However, as I'm reading more, there are definitely more options to make that level of power.

Thanks for all of your opinions on the matter though, because support is a HUGE deal to me. Seems like the Cobb route has it's appeal, and I will be doing a lot more reading on this forum as I move closer to the performance mods.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Zero2sixtyz Click here to enlarge

Just picked up a 07 6mt coupe, and was looking at the main three options. Juicebox, Procede, and AP. Originally, I was leaning towards the Procede because of my interest in the FFTEC single turbo route. However, as I'm reading more, there are definitely more options to make that level of power.

Thanks for all of your opinions on the matter though, because support is a HUGE deal to me. Seems like the Cobb route has it's appeal, and I will be doing a lot more reading on this forum as I move closer to the performance mods.
    Well, if you go JB4, you'll need COBB for fueling down the road.

Might as well just go with COBB alone, since it can do what's needed to make 725whp with Vargas Stage 3 hardware.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

You sure? I remember Terry doing CPS testing and offering an option for people?
    i said advance not retard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Well, if you go JB4, you'll need COBB for fueling down the road.

Might as well just go with COBB alone, since it can do what's needed to make 725whp with Vargas Stage 3 hardware.
    But for those power levels he's going to need a custom tune. And if you get the JB4 from us we provide that custom tuning as well. And you get a lot of important features you'll never get flash only. Click here to enlarge Not to mention we have a great price on the Cobb as well. One stop shop. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Some guys do just dump them in the trash...
    Ya that was me lol
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marcvtec Click here to enlarge
    Ya that was me lol
    speaking of trashing procedes, I have a Procede rev1 sitting in my desk drawer. Free to anyone. Takers? (i will put some of my personal bowel movements in the package if someone takes it).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    But for those power levels he's going to need a custom tune. And if you get the JB4 from us we provide that custom tuning as well. And you get a lot of important features you'll never get flash only. Click here to enlarge Not to mention we have a great price on the Cobb as well. One stop shop. Click here to enlarge
    Free custom tune is pretty badass. This is why everyone loves your support.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

I forgot the jb4 can't advance timing with cps. I've never liked that idea honestly though. The computer is pretty good handling timing. If you want more I'm a big fan of flashing more timing and letting it handle synchronizing fuel and spark. The way DI works, I wouldn't want to run an offset under load like that. However I'm a big fan of using cps as a failsafe for things like meth, although I think it could still be done better in the future with a flash. Right now it's the best application for cps imo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    I forgot the jb4 can't advance timing with cps. I've never liked that idea honestly though. The computer is pretty good handling timing. If you want more I'm a big fan of flashing more timing and letting it handle synchronizing fuel and spark. The way DI works, I wouldn't want to run an offset under load like that. However I'm a big fan of using cps as a failsafe for things like meth, although I think it could still be done better in the future with a flash. Right now it's the best application for cps imo.
    oh u can go ghetto fabulous and blow off vacuum to atmosphere and go limp if you have a methanol failure. The current flash setup. Crude, but very effective.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

I like the spoofed IAT signal idea.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Zero2sixtyz Click here to enlarge

Welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    i said advance not retard.
    It's only able to do one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love my Cobb Click here to enlarge ... but I also like the idea of being able to change maps on-the-fly by using the steering wheel controls, so I'll probably have both in the near future.
    2009 535i Sport, Jet Black | Cobb Stage 2 ST Aggressive | Injen DCI | AR Downpipes | BMS Led Angel Eyes | BMS Thermostat | Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus
    1975 US Army (Retired)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast