Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

N55 TURBO PREORDER SLOT

I came back from vacation to find my 335 totaled by my cousin. I need someone to take over my pre order slot on tonys(vargas turbo) list. Please feel free to pm me
    F30 335i ER DP Custom 3 Inch AxleBack JB4 E85
    380hp 502tq MUSTANG DYNOClick here to enlarge Don't Hate The Car Hate The DriVeR Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Sad. I really liked the way your F30 looked.

Im sure someone will be interested in this slot. GL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So sorry to hear man. What will the outcome be man? Why not another 335?

PS, how the $#@! did that happen? Did you whoop his ass?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks as though im gonna be shooting for a f10 m5 now lol long story came back from miami from a business trip to find out my cousin took it for a joyride and had dsc completely off on the highway clipped someones front bumper dipping and thats the end of the car. I whooped and am not talking to him even though hes a first cousin from my mothers side. I just really hope someone takes over my deposit.
    380hp 502tq MUSTANG DYNOClick here to enlarge Don't Hate The Car Hate The DriVeR Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Indoos Click here to enlarge
    looks as though im gonna be shooting for a f10 m5 now lol long story came back from miami from a business trip to find out my cousin took it for a joyride and had dsc completely off on the highway clipped someones front bumper dipping and thats the end of the car. I whooped and am not talking to him even though hes a first cousin from my mothers side. I just really hope someone takes over my deposit.
    sorry to hear, even though its family you did the right thing whooping him you should do it multiple times since its family and im sure beating his ass is better than getting him arrested. (just cant $#@! over family with the law)
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ugh, I'm so sorry for that bro. Why the hell does he need DSC off!? Damnit man, well it's over and done with. I hope you get the M5, that's on a another level. Even the 550I is badass!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Ugh, I'm so sorry for that bro. Why the hell does he need DSC off!? Damnit man, well it's over and done with. I hope you get the M5, that's on a another level. Even the 550I is badass!
    I know thanks lol I just hope someone takes over my slot :/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I came back from vacation to find my 335 totaled by my cousin.
    W T F????

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How old is he?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What a shame...

But I have some questions...

How does said cousin get your key and access to your car to take it for a joyride? Do you live with him? Why not lock your keys in your house?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    If you know how to drive, why would you ever have DSC on? Click here to enlarge

And if its on and you clip someone that isnt doing a damn thing for you at that point... BMW needs to start putting real LSD's in these cars so they are better controlled in aggressive driving situations and emergency situations... not that i think this guy would have benefited from that , others would.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    your sig makes a lot of sense now too.... hate the driver LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How old is he?
    You mean how old WAS he? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The op is only 21 so his cousin must be pretty young... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My cousin is 18 I leave my cars at his house due to him having a mansion pretty much whenever I go away or for the winter time for storage. Whatever at the end of the day it's a materialistic object atleast he's ok car can be replaced. Which I want it replaced for a f10 m5.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My cousin is 18 I leave my cars at his house due to him having a mansion pretty much whenever I go away or for the winter time for storage. Whatever at the end of the day it's a materialistic object atleast he's ok car can be replaced. Which I want it replaced for a f10 m5.
    Good thing I got my cores for the F10 M5 today. Gonna be upgraded them soon. Wanna be my test car, if you end up getting it? Pm me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I should have guessed teenager wrecked it. Oh well he's ok that's what matters.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WOW -- OP, I'm sorry but like you said what's most important is that no one was seriously injured. I hope for you that insurance is somehow "compensating" you for the loss.

IN the meantime, an F10 M5 is an awesome car and it seems like an AWESOME time to get into one between BMW releasing their "Competition Package" for them & Active Autowerke's finally getting their hands on one (making a turbo upgrade a lot more worthwhile).
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I work at a car leasing company we go 500 under invoice on all bmws. If anyone ever needed one in the ny/nj/pa area ill hook it up. Leasing a f10 m5 would be a dope idea

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I work at a car leasing company we go 500 under invoice on all bmws. If anyone ever needed one in the ny/nj/pa area ill hook it up. Leasing a f10 m5 would be a dope idea
    That's sick. My friend was doing that before. He's like they usually have sales, and extra things they don't tell you about. Like and underground leasing company that can get all the same stuff, but cheaper. I hope you get it man, goodluck!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

whats a new nice equipped x3 & x5 go for with teir 1 with about 4,000 down? 36-39 months 10k/year?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Well Gentlemen,
    I just took Indoos Spot and I'm on the list of 5 pre-oreders for the Vargas N55 Turbo.

I'm hoping to be one of the first guys w/ over 500 rwhp with an N55

I am diving in head first and hoping I don't hit a Rock

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011 335i N55 BMS Stage 2, Bilstien PS10, Lowered 2" front and 1.5 rear, aFe Stage 2 8" Intake, H&R Front sway 27mm, BMS - 10mm spacer on front and 12mm on rear, Short Shift Kit, Clutch throw adjustment for shorter throw - BMS, Bavarian- Soon to have Easy Camber adjustable on Front
    Click here to enlarge

Go Fast

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by N55Bimmer335i Click here to enlarge
    Well Gentlemen,
    I just took Indoos Spot and I'm on the list of 5 pre-oreders for the Vargas N55 Turbo.

Congrats! Can't wait to see your result.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by N55Bimmer335i Click here to enlarge
    Well Gentlemen,

Sick dude, that was quick! I'm sure it's a smart choice man. Vargas is on the way to the top from what it seems. I don't know how they're doing it.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    M5 order submitted its 5-8 weeks away =] Orange/Orange black
    115k MSRP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    M5 order submitted its 5-8 weeks away =] Orange/Orange black
    115k MSRP
    Congrats. Hope you didn't pay that MSRP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast