Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So Pectal? Thats an amazing piece of work right there, but the pectals are pretty spendy if I remember correctly. Not saying this is a bad deal, but hints at the price. Was this mentioned anywhere?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    Rep Points
    1,050.8
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Reputation: Yes | No
    In for more about the S52 kit. That looks very interesting indeed. Great work on the S65 kit.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,690
    Rep Points
    31,530.7
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    So Pectal? Thats an amazing piece of work right there, but the pectals are pretty spendy if I remember correctly. Not saying this is a bad deal, but hints at the price. Was this mentioned anywhere?
    That motor is obviously for a race car where you want precise engine management. The hardware is still compatible with the stock DME easily.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    19145
    Posts
    597
    Rep Points
    2,150.3
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    These are race cars and the dyno sheets are from engine dynos.

    We have stock DME street tunes now ;-) No power figures yet, hopefully this summer.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,690
    Rep Points
    31,530.7
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
    We have stock DME street tunes now
    By whom?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    76.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge nice job VAC with this crazy power on the S65! Are you guys running a motec in this car? 600 HP n/a Congratz! As mentioned above I would like to see some dynojet numbers for a good comparison to other kits out there!!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,690
    Rep Points
    31,530.7
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Marz Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge nice job VAC with this crazy power on the S65! Are you guys running a motec in this car? 600 HP n/a Congratz! As mentioned above I would like to see some dynojet numbers for a good comparison to other kits out there!!
    We will eventually just right now these motors go into race cars and not street cars.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Would love to see an @evolve supercharger combined with the VAC stroker kit... Would put down some serious power & a ton of low end grunt
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Would love to see an @evolve supercharger combined with the VAC stroker kit... Would put down some serious power & a ton of low end grunt
    Harrop twin screw 4.6 VAC stroker

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    308.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This looks great. Pectel ECU is mentioned but from experience and recollection with Audi World Challenge race cars, Pectel ECU can cost $20K. They have almost limitless capability. These engines with Schrick cams and larger diameter equal length header primaries would be an awesome NA set up.
    RWHP should be in 520 to 540 range.
    Look forward to a running M3.

    Ranger (Sua Sponte)

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Victoria Canada
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    319.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Is the stock DME tunes by who you have been using for most the stock dme you need tuned? if so it will be a solid tune Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MikeVAC Click here to enlarge
    These are race cars and the dyno sheets are from engine dynos.

    We have stock DME street tunes now ;-) No power figures yet, hopefully this summer.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That motor is obviously for a race car where you want precise engine management. The hardware is still compatible with the stock DME easily.
    AHH, I thought pectal was required. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    42.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I will be looking into this with a S/C combination, great work guys the "other" stroker kits out pushed me away but this is amazing!

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,690
    Rep Points
    31,530.7
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M-Theory Click here to enlarge
    I will be looking into this with a S/C combination, great work guys the "other" stroker kits out pushed me away but this is amazing!
    Welcome. Well to posting that is.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    974
    Rep Points
    442.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    This + twin turbos or a great S/C setup could be devastating. Can't wait to see well over 1k at the wheels in an E9x.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,690
    Rep Points
    31,530.7
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leveraged sellout Click here to enlarge
    This + twin turbos or a great S/C setup could be devastating. Can't wait to see well over 1k at the wheels in an E9x.
    Soon... very soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •