Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    A new thread might not be a bad idea or one in your forum section.
    Wait, I have one of these?

@hpfpupgrade did you ever send me a 255x59 logo?
    No, I will get one sent over soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    Wait, I have one of these?

No, I will get one sent over soon.
    You'll have one as soon as you get the logo sent over...

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Being serious I think an LSD or Coilovers would work well. Most people seem to always want these two items but don't want to spend the money because they may not see an incredible "fun for the money" aspect as much as a tune or FBO. This is in the $1000-$2000 category as well, and I think most people would be interested in this as its a modification with few tradeoffs, especially the LSD.
    Agreed. These are two of those things that they want but can't convince themselves to buy because they see more value in something else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I still need struts/springs or coilover. I've already got all the power mods and an LSD. Well, except the blue smoke that indicates I now need new turbos....damn....Stage 2's....oh how horrific my life is( Click here to enlarge ).

Either gift certificates for particular vendors...or maybe just do occasional raffles. Don't blow your wad all at once. Sometimes it's fun to have a giveaway for a particular item. So if you do a Cobb AP, people who have it don't enter in for that. Make it so you can only win once a year. I already have a Cobb AP, so I won't enter that one. If you have an intercooler, I'll probably skip that one too, as I have that. But many don't and would like it. Do a variety of things every once in a while. Even if that means you can't do a $2500 set of turbos, that's fine.

Variety is the spice of life. Or at least that's what swingers say.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tullnd Click here to enlarge
    I still need struts/springs or coilover. I've already got all the power mods and an LSD. Well, except the blue smoke that indicates I now need new turbos....damn....Stage 2's....oh how horrific my life is( Click here to enlarge ).

Either gift certificates for particular vendors...or maybe just do occasional raffles. Don't blow your wad all at once. Sometimes it's fun to have a giveaway for a particular item. So if you do a Cobb AP, people who have it don't enter in for that. Make it so you can only win once a year. I already have a Cobb AP, so I won't enter that one. If you have an intercooler, I'll probably skip that one too, as I have that. But many don't and would like it. Do a variety of things every once in a while. Even if that means you can't do a $2500 set of turbos, that's fine.

Variety is the spice of life. Or at least that's what swingers say.

Another comedian. Welcome aboard!
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, get the vendors to participate. Some of the forums I use to be on had a car of the month and the vendors signed up to donate items for. It didn't have to be something big but you have some great vendors on this site that might be able to come up with a few great things.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We'll see, just brainstorming for now to get a feel for what the guys want. It's for them after all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reading the thread again, coupons would be great. I have been wanting to get stuff from BMS and maybe other vendors, and a coupon would really seal the deal, and allow more than one person to enjoy it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, get the vendors to participate. Some of the forums I use to be on had a car of the month and the vendors signed up to donate items for. It didn't have to be something big but you have some great vendors on this site that might be able to come up with a few great things.
    Lanyards? can never have too many lanyards Click here to enlarge
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Sticky, get the vendors to participate. Some of the forums I use to be on had a car of the month and the vendors signed up to donate items for. It didn't have to be something big but you have some great vendors on this site that might be able to come up with a few great things."

I agree with this. Sounds like a lot of the vendors would be interested in participating and would ease the load on you as well. Everything mentioned so far sounds great. All of us are in varying states of modification, so certificates or choices if your name is picked would be ideal.

No matter what it is, thanks Sticky! It's much appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by XxWarderxX Click here to enlarge
    "Sticky, get the vendors to participate. Some of the forums I use to be on had a car of the month and the vendors signed up to donate items for. It didn't have to be something big but you have some great vendors on this site that might be able to come up with a few great things."

I agree with this. Sounds like a lot of the vendors would be interested in participating and would ease the load on you as well. Everything mentioned so far sounds great. All of us are in varying states of modification, so certificates or choices if your name is picked would be ideal.

No matter what it is, thanks Sticky! It's much appreciated.
    Well I hope so but come on you guys just want free $#@! and I want to get more members. But, I'm pleasantly surprised at how positive everyone is being so this feels pretty good.

Regardless, I'm going to do something nice and I really am appreciating the response to it thus far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Doesn't everyone want free $#@!? LOL

Well I hope so but come on you guys just want free $#@! and I want to get more members. But, I'm pleasantly surprised at how positive everyone is being so this feels pretty good.

Regardless, I'm going to do something nice and I really am appreciating the response to it thus far.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was just hoping someone would reply back with, "I just want world peace and a hug. Long live Boost!"

A single tear would have rolled down my cheek.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Free $#@! FTW!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah....and world peace!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Free $#@! FTW!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah....and world peace!
    It's the off-season so maybe I can get a hold of him:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    World peace... free stuff... world peace... free stuff...

Work conscience damn you!

Honestly I'd down with a photo submission/rating thread and free bimmerboost t shirt to winners or something. Give away a bunch so I can stand a chance of winning one.

Or maybe a spare tire kit just remembered I need one after getting a nail the other day (no runflats).

Others already said it best the vendors may have some good ideas to promote the site and help out a lowly 35i.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was just hoping someone would reply back with, "I just want world peace and a hug. Long live Boost!"

Honestly... Yeah I'm honest... World peace will never happen as long as their is hate (due to race, gender and cultural and religious differences). World peace is unattainable in this day in age...

FREE $#@!, yes please... World Peace unfortunately not in my life time, otherwise I wouldn't have a job that pays for all the modifications... Honesty...

I think a ride of the month would be a good idea, but we have so many different makes and models of Cars, are we going to have a Ride of the Month BMW Category, MB Category, Audi, American Muscle (dodge, ford, Chevy), Import? Now your looking at like 5 or 6 category winners, unless you like ride of the week winners and then those winners compete for Ride of the Month, Quarter and Year. At the end of the year you could have like 12 different Monthly Winners all competing for Ride of Year which could be an awesome prize, while winning ride of the month would be a smaller prize.

If you win Ride of the Month, you get like a $250 gift certificate from participating vendors
    If you do Ride of the Quarter (so now you only have 4 people competing for the year prize), you get a $500 gift certificate
    If you win Ride of the Year you get like a $750 gift certificate from participating vendors.

Potentially if lets say, (Just using you as an example @bigdnno98 ) was the Ride of the Month winner for July, and he also won Quarter and Year he could get a potential pay out of $1500... Just an idea...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly... Yeah I'm honest... World peace will never happen as long as their is hate (due to race, gender and cultural and religious differences). World peace is unattainable in this day in age...

FREE $#@!, yes please... World Peace unfortunately not in my life time, otherwise I wouldn't have a job that pays for all the modifications... Honesty...

I think a ride of the month would be a good idea, but we have so many different makes and models of Cars, are we going to have a Ride of the Month BMW Category, MB Category, Audi, American Muscle (dodge, ford, Chevy), Import? Now your looking at like 5 or 6 category winners, unless you like ride of the week winners and then those winners compete for Ride of the Month, Quarter and Year. At the end of the year you could have like 12 different Monthly Winners all competing for Ride of Year which could be an awesome prize, while winning ride of the month would be a smaller prize.

If you win Ride of the Month, you get like a $250 gift certificate from participating vendors
    If you do Ride of the Quarter (so now you only have 4 people competing for the year prize), you get a $500 gift certificate
    If you win Ride of the Year you get like a $750 gift certificate from participating vendors.

Potentially if lets say, (Just using you as an example @bigdnno98 ) was the Ride of the Month winner for July, and he also won Quarter and Year he could get a potential pay out of $1500... Just an idea...
    I like ride of the month. I say it is for the whole forum but you can't vote yourself in. 1 week before the end of the month have the voting open to everyone. 1 car a month. Too many others and it would get really complicated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll definitely submit my Chally once I 'hook it up' for a month... But i'm sure the other Domestic owners @ultimateendz @Sledgehammer would make my chally look like it was standing still Click here to enlarge At least the competition would be 'fierce'
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ride of the month would be more of a pride thing.

@FLYING X5 I'm sure your challenger will be awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

World Peace would be cool and if you can make that happen I would even be willing to pay for it! Bromance works if thats your thing, LOL!

I will check on some lanyards and see what we can make happen!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I'll definitely submit my Chally once I 'hook it up' for a month... But i'm sure the other Domestic owners @ultimateendz @Sledgehammer would make my chally look like it was standing still Click here to enlarge At least the competition would be 'fierce'
    You would get a vote from me for the Chally. My heart pumps Dodge red!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol...dude my carr IS standing still for the next 30-40 days...lol....gotta LOVE Lingenfelter
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567