Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Getting numbers from these VTT stage 2's is taking forever -__- goodluck jzeee ! Whos tuning the car for you? Hopefully we see some good numbers soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trying to get with dzenno. But haven't heard back yet. Terry can give me support I'm sure but I'm curious to see what ptfcan do. Not sure if anyone will be available over the weekend but its the only shot I have this week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Car is crazy fast and even with lsd traction is hard to come by. Time to bolt on the dr's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jzeee037 Click here to enlarge
    Car is crazy fast and even with lsd traction is hard to come by. Time to bolt on the dr's.
    Does this mean track time this weekend? lol
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if you have cobb and jb you might as well email T for a RB flash file and stack it with JB , it shouldnt be too far off right out of the whole... you may need to adjust a few small things to compensate for the porting and diff wastegate vs rbs for boost but nothing major at all...

if you than choose to go with ptf just remove the jb Click here to enlarge
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This means dyno this weekend and track next weekend. Just paid ptf for protune and waiting for dyno center to call back and confirm time. Need jb for meth for now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm already running that setup right now. Its pretty strong right out of the box, your right about that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Will someone with a dynojet in dfw take my $#@!ing money please. I've called ten different shops and most aren't willing to let me rent for a couple of hours or don't have time this weekend. If anyone knows of a dyno I can use this weekend let me know. The guy I thought I was setup with is now not answering.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hopefully this helps, you probably already looked it up though...
    http://www.dynojet.com/dyno_centers/....aspx?state=TX

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah called everyone. Got a time for tomorrow but ptf is not avail. then so no dyno this weekend but if it stops raining ill go to track Sat. Night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah called everyone. Got a time for tomorrow but ptf is not avail. then so no dyno this weekend but if it stops raining ill go to track Sat. Night.
    Any news man? I saw you posted on my thread about your level 10. Didn't know you had the trans upgrade, did you ever get a detail sheet of exactly what all they did? Did you do the alpina flash too?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Updates?
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Excited to see these graphs! Thanks for your contributions OP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    updates?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really interested to see how it does on the dragstrip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its in the shop for some kind of electrical issue right now. Started getting crazy codes everywhere. I'm getting water pump codes, charging codes, car overheated on friday. Not sure what issue is yet. Will know more tomorrow. This car is starting to piss me off a bit. I did the fuse box and wire update last year. Main code I'm seeing is some power management code like 2EDB I think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its 2DEB

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you get the battery cable recall done yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I did it last year. Replaced fuse box and cable from battery to fuse box under dash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its in the shop for some kind of electrical issue right now. Started getting crazy codes everywhere. I'm getting water pump codes, charging codes, car overheated on friday. Not sure what issue is yet. Will know more tomorrow. This car is starting to piss me off a bit. I did the fuse box and wire update last year. Main code I'm seeing is some power management code like 2EDB I think.
    They figure it out?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its overcharging so its either voltage regulator or ibs. Should find out today. What I'm not getting is why battery is going dead when car sits overnight. Also getting waterpump shut down code and dsc malfunction. Car was running great and went out and battery was dead. Battery was changed when I did fuse box and cable and yes it was registered. I think I've had every known issue with this car. I remember when I bought it and fuel pump went out 3 days later. I was frustrated then and am very frustrated now but I have too much invested. I have a cf hood and trunk that was delivered yesterday but no car to install them on lol. Eventually all parts will be new and upgraded and hopefully it will be more reliable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its overcharging so its either voltage regulator or ibs. Should find out today. What I'm not getting is why battery is going dead when car sits overnight. Also getting waterpump shut down code and dsc malfunction. Car was running great and went out and battery was dead. Battery was changed when I did fuse box and cable and yes it was registered. I think I've had every known issue with this car. I remember when I bought it and fuel pump went out 3 days later. I was frustrated then and am very frustrated now but I have too much invested. I have a cf hood and trunk that was delivered yesterday but no car to install them on lol. Eventually all parts will be new and upgraded and hopefully it will be more reliable.
    Electrical issues can be a pain, I used to do competition car audio, I feel your pain. I had an infiniti that I ended up replacing almost every power component on. FYI, Kinetik batteries are about as good as it gets. They can take abuse that most others can't, like surviving overcharging/undercharging/etc. soniceletronix.com sells them for good prices. Usually overcharging in my experience deals with the alternator. On our cars there should be something controlling the alternator output for when you actually need it. 180a alternator is HUGE! especially for OEM, so no surprise an issue has arised controlling that sort of amperage.

I wouldn't put it past that the issue is in the alternator. LMK if it ends up being alty, as there are only 2 shops in the USA that I trust to do alternator work. Maybe 3...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have you had the water pump changed? Very common for those to start to short out inside and cause all kinds of electrical problems just like you are experiencing. Dead batteries etc. If you have had it changed recently then, yeah thats all I got.. haha sorry..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did water pump when I had turbos installed. Even though its new I'm not counting it out. I've bought coils for this car that were bad out of the box. They will figure it out I'm sure. I'm just ready for it to give me a break for awhile.lol. For all the money I've spent on this car I could have bought a used gtr or another vette. I really want to keep going on this platform but eventually if it doesn't stop it will go away. The reliabilty of this car is horrible. I've spared no expense on parts and upgrades but its like it never ends. Just got it back a couple of weeks ago from doing cam ledge bearings due to vanos codes under WOT. Setup to get protuned and dyno and now this. Sorry about the rant but some of you have been through the same $#@! I have and its just frustrating @mjmarovi Thanks brotha ill let you know. I'm going to change the alternator, ibs and trade in this battery for a new one and go from there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel you. Mine was perfect for 3yrs and now I'm dealig with my share of issues. It all started with the water pump. Car overheated, battery died (twice), steering wheel locked so i had to get a new steering column, dsc error, and abs error. To make it worst, my warranty ended only a couple months ago. Only thing keeping me happy are my Stage 2 turbos that are coming next month.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234