Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I joined FB right when it started, I'm totally the reason everyone else joined. Look at my join date compared to other members. I am WAY more important then them. That's about how much sense a join date argument makes. He has been contributing nothing but drama for the past 6 months. Literally nothing by drama. We are working are asses off to push the platform, breaking records, coming out with new products and all he does is come in and bash and derail every thread he steps foot in, mine or anyone elses. You think that is good for a platform? If so it shows you like drama as much as the next girl.
    You give me one exclusive with turbo upgrades and it will outweigh basically anything. Content is king, not people who act like douchebags.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    What happened to Adam (PEI330Ci)?

He's gone too?
    He was browsing today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I joined FB right when it started, I'm totally the reason everyone else joined. Look at my join date compared to other members. I am WAY more important then them. That's about how much sense a join date argument makes. He has been contributing nothing but drama for the past 6 months. Literally nothing by drama. We are working are asses off to push the platform, breaking records, coming out with new products and all he does is come in and bash and derail every thread he steps foot in, mine or anyone elses. You think that is good for a platform? If so it shows you like drama as much as the next girl.
    I know it seems crazy but most of the active posters on this forum are from the northeast and have met or know LM personally....seriously, there is a big ny/nj following on this forum, and a lot of those members post regularly
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I have not read a lot of his posts directed at you. But did see a couple. Think of it as freshman hazing. LM and some of these guys give new vendors a hard time until they are proven. Once you prove yourself though and do right by them they'll fight tooth and nail for you...
    Once we prove ourselves? We came out in nowhere and in 6 months had done what other said was impossible and pushed the N54 platform above 700WHP, and delivered on everything last thing we promised. Prior to that he had screamed vaporware to anyone who would listen. After we delivered he just started bashing to be a dick. Dude is just an all around douche.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    What happened to Adam (PEI330Ci)?

He's gone too?
    Yea, he left and his thread was closed ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They don't. It's called timeout. He needed a break.
    Under his (LM's) avatar/screenname it says, "BANNED". Whereas when others get a "Break/vacation" they're rep is just in the negative. Seems like two totally different things to me. But whatever, obviously there is more to it and it seems you two have been having some heated discussions offline.
    Carry on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I mean nothing personal and don't hold a grudge over discussions here. Others seem to however. In all honesty, I would never wish you any harm or your family or go out of my way to try ensure it physical or otherwise. He's a father but behaving like a child. There are serious ramifications these days even on the internet especially when I have your name, address, IP history, e-mail addresses, etc. I think he's put himself in a very compromising position but since I have no desire to hurt him or his family I'll simply take it at him losing his cool for now.

I try to be nice and understand there are real people behind these monitors when it gets serious but these days you never know what lunatic you might be dealing with.
    Oh wow, who does that? Threatened your family for real? Thats crazy.

Ah well. I usually use Craigslist personals to fulfill my serial-killer needs anyways.
    Click here to enlarge
    471whp on E85

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I know it seems crazy but most of the active posters on this forum are from the northeast and have met or know LM personally....seriously, there is a big ny/nj following on this forum, and a lot of those members post regularly
    If you think people are going to leave because LM is banned for a while, I think thats just not accurate. People enjoy it here, and the general consensus is, he used to contribute, but when the things he was contributing with, ala RB's, level 10, etc started to lose their relevancy, he took to bringing drama to everything to stay relevant. It was pretty obvious

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Bob, you're right, there is.

Look man, for those who think I am singling someone out or whatnot. I even offered him a % of the network to thank him for his contributions. I'm not oblivious here. But he has himself to blame. Making a mountain out of a molehill is really not how things get resolved and only serves to make it worse. Once again, I'm more than open to positive resolution for everyone and would like nothing more.

But, ultimately, decisions have to be made for what is best for the forum and the atmosphere here. If that means less posters but higher quality with more fun, so be it. Enthusiasts will see it and participate as they do. A ton of posts insulting everyone or going after vendors doesn't really help, it hurts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I think we all just need to:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Under his (LM's) avatar/screenname it says, "BANNED". Whereas when others get a "Break/vacation" they're rep is just in the negative. Seems like two totally different things to me. But whatever, obviously there is more to it and it seems you two have been having some heated discussions offline.
    Carry on.
    I've never used the "Break/vacation" just the default VB setting which puts banned even for temp bans. But if this bothers you, check again, now changed. Happy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

People getting a little too worked up over the word "banned" as if that means it is permanent. Jumping to conclusions without even knowing the details as if I'm just throwing members out permanently for amusement or something.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Carry on.
    Correlation does not imply causation. It said that before he went on "vacation" too.

The guy may have brought a lot of quality people and content to this forum three years ago, but recently he has done nothing but obstruct constructive conversation.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ammonia Click here to enlarge
    Oh wow, who does that? Threatened your family for real? Thats crazy.
    That's what I'm saying. Any desire to hurt someone over forum posts? Really? I told him to keep in mind this type of thing can hurt him in the end. I already have started the paper trail for this.

I told him I consider him my friend and have no desire to harm him in any way. Hence why I think cooler heads can prevail if he takes time off. I'm doing the best I can here to protect not only myself but him as well. Is giving him a week off really that big of a deal? Makes me Hitler or Jason somehow? Really?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    Correlation does not imply causation. It said that before he went on "vacation" too.

The guy may have brought a lot of quality people and content to this forum three years ago, but recently he has done nothing but obstruct constructive conversation.
    Thank you for seeing it. Yes, I never bothered to change the default 'banned' title because that is how little I use it. Maybe what, three times in the history of this forum? Anyway, just to prevent future confusion and people wanting to grab pitchforks and torches I changed it now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Look guys, ultimately we are here to enjoy cars. That is what I would like to do. Wether I disagree with you or not that's absolutely fine defend your point and we can have a productive discussion. When someone starts taking these posts too far to heart it can create problems and destabilize the community.

I am MORE than willing to work things out with anyone although if you experience what I have I doubt you would. I am more than happy to help a longtime poster promote an event, I'm more than happy to attend, I'm more than to offer coverage. I like working with people and enjoying the topic.

But, when it becomes more negative than positive and really exploitation for selfish reasons why would I want to help that? Why would I help anyone try to tear things down than build them up? Don't point fingers all in one direction although I'm sure I deserve my share of blame. I simply wish to handle things maturely and correctly moving forward. That's all and I think it's perfectly reasonable to do so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    I think we all just need to:
    Click here to enlarge
    Best advice so far.

And to my New Jersey people, I appreciate your dedication. As a show of good faith, I will gladly sponsor your local events and also have been working on getting you guys a real roll on event which I hope to reveal soon. We can accomplish a lot more working together positively rather than promoting hatred and negativity. I really like a lot of the NJ peeps, guys like you @bobS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So.............when is VTT going to post some 1/4 numbers?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Artsoasis Click here to enlarge
    There we go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It is getting lame around here.

Having one super-moderator is going to lead to the end eventually. Backlash already started a few weeks ago when sh*t was said that didn't need to said. Double standard I guess...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Artsoasis Click here to enlarge
    I would guess when one of our customers brings their car to the track. I can imagine anyone spending the money on stage 3 is going to def want to get their car to the track, so once we start shipping I assume we will see more. Obviously this was a question meant to $#@! talk. I want people to take their cars to the track as much as you do. The 1/2 mile race was great for us and I'm sure the 1/4 races will be too. Guy with a level 10 upgrade just got his install done. He plans on going soon, we will see

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    It is getting lame around here.

Having one super-moderator is going to lead to the end eventually. Backlash already started a few weeks ago when sh*t was said that didn't need to said. Double standard I guess...
    If you say so. I say it's ultimately my forum, my business, and I will do what is best for it. I think it's lame to do nothing but baselessly complain. I prefer to have fun and have good discussions going if you want to drag things down do it to someone else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

If people met face to face these types of situations wouldnt be happening. ..
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Once we prove ourselves? We came out in nowhere and in 6 months had done what other said was impossible and pushed the N54 platform above 700WHP, and delivered on everything last thing we promised. Prior to that he had screamed vaporware to anyone who would listen. After we delivered he just started bashing to be a dick. Dude is just an all around douche.
    Trust me I know your kit is up and coming but it's still relatively new. Shiv got the same treatment with his single turbo setup and to a certain degree still does. These guys want logs, 60-130mph times, track times, etc, you know the drill. This is the Internet. Once I or D have the kit up and running I know we'll knock their socks off with numbers but until then objectively speaking we should expect them to be skeptical. You would be if the roles were reversed right?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    If people met face to face these types of situations wouldnt be happening. ..
    I agree it's much easier to understand tone and inflection in person. This is the main downside of forums IMO the text gets out of control and a person on the other end may not understand the intention. But, we're adults and can talk it out I would hope.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast