Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Wish I could rep you more than once for this post.

@Sticky please tell me how blkclk550 lost over 600 rep points just for making this thread?

I also watched @LostMarine lose over a 1000 rep points before you banned him/timeout

I do remember reading him calling people from our area New Jersey douchebag's.
    I have never seen such ridiculous system and the man with the little mustache controls it,very patethic...

You can not read some posts because he has hidden it ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Gintani doesn't care, but maybe one day you'll be able to support yourself & do something notable with your life. And you wonder why a lot of members are sick of your bull$#@! & prepared to leave BB for more "welcoming" forums
    You certainly do hear/read a lot of that lately. Time will tell.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's gratifying to know neither you or your parents can keep up. Ask ginani who gives them cash if you want last i checked my vendors pay with it. Enjoy the sidelines mmmk? You're on my forum son I'm not asking for handouts just raising the bar.
    What happened to turning over a new leaf? Appears to be quite a bit of loose talk at this point but time will tell as well. You're no longer just Sticky with a quick M3 and a quicker mouth (keyboard). If you're as serious as you say about the business aspect of the forum. I would suggest you stop commenting about members families and/or responding to others even if someone lobs you a softball like this one. Take the high road. But I am just an onlooker with an opinion....

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    If you have haters.... You must be doing something right
    Couldn't be more true Angie, repped. Works in my field as well. If nobody is trying to undermine you or your published work - you're no longer pushing the bar or relevant and your paychecks are numbered.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

12 out of 12 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Time for the quiet one to throw in his .02 cents. I sit here in Kuwait, missing NYC, and I have time on my hands. I read the threads, I see the remarks, the bickering, the crying, the name calling... Granted its not all of the forum, most are content to just observe and gain knowledge from the forum (which is the case on another forum I am on related to the Challenger).

I'm no expert in pushing the bar, nor do I add much valuable content like some of the more memorable members (LM being one of them) but when I do, I make it count. BUT what's the point of what I've said above? I'm not the oldest, nor the wisest, but damn, you are all acting like a bunch of children (not everyone), you know who you are.

Seriously, this forum has come a long way in a short amount of time, not that I have been on this forum that long, but lets not go the route of E90post where there are nothing but fanboi's, little children and 'chock full o haters'. Lets all take a deep breath, Members and Admins alike, take a step back and start acting like adults. Sure we all blow up sometimes, but... well, I think I've said enough.

I'll go back to my shadows now... Also as a Native Born and Bred East Coaster, I don't hate, dislike or disdain Sticky, I just want to continue to learn what I can from all the valuable members of this Forum, LostMarine included (Plus he's a fellow Soldier, so he has my respect already).
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge

What happened to turning over a new leaf? Appears to be quite a bit of loose talk at this point but time will tell as well. You're no longer just Sticky with a quick M3 and a quicker mouth (keyboard). If you're as serious as you say about the business aspect of the forum. I would suggest you stop commenting about members families and/or responding to others even if someone lobs you a softball like this one. Take the high road. But I am just an onlooker with an opinion....

Couldn't be more true Angie, repped. Works in my field as well. If nobody is trying to undermine you or your published work - you're no longer pushing the bar or relevant and your paychecks are numbered.
    Agree 100% on this. Respect is earned and not given. Saying how gratified you are that someone and their family can not 'keep up', does not make someone want to respect you and gives the exact opposite impression and they will go out of their way to try and trip you up.

We saw the same thing from you when you brought your car out to the bmw event awhile back. In the video, everyone car hear you yell out 'for the record, that is my car, my car'. Was everyone supposed to bow down to you after you said that or think, gee what a nice guy? If you do not care what they think, why would you have said it in the first place.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@Sticky please tell me how blkclk550 lost over 600 rep points just for making this thread?

I also watched @LostMarine lose over a 1000 rep points before you banned him/timeout
    +1 for Dr. G, not sure WTF is up with Vargas lately but like Shiv he should get off the forums before he does any more damage to his company name, let someone nice and sweet like Angie do the PR work.

Wow that's messed up about the rep points, takes a LONG time to build up 600-1000 rep, to lose it over a few days is some crazy $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    +1 for Dr. G, not sure WTF is up with Vargas lately but like Shiv he should get off the forums before he does any more damage to his company name, let someone nice and sweet like Angie do the PR work.

Wow that's messed up about the rep points, takes a LONG time to build up 600-1000 rep, to lose it over a few days is some crazy $#@!.
    That you think our company name has anything to do with a BMW forum is exactly why the forums are so hilarious. Been in business almost 40 years, not worried about a forum taking us down. But thanks. As Angie said yesterday, if you do not have haters you are doing something wrong. Usually I try (poorly) keep my head down, but lately people are bored and think we owe them something other then the hard work we put in. I have been speaking out a little more.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 06-19-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

2 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Sorena is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    People responsible for quote below can participate in this thread, but Steve, the man who helped this site A LOT should have a break (what does ban mean anyway if your time out period is 1 year?)

Shame on you Sticky. You $#@!ed up. Feel free to do whatever you want to my profile, change my title etc...
    Why do you love men?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Torgus

Ask sticky. He chose that status for me, that's his words.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

3 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Sorena is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Mr. Campbell check this thread. See what this douche said about Drew's family.
    Link doesn't work...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Torgus

Ask sticky. He chose that status for me, that's his words.
    Sounds pretty gay to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Sounds pretty gay to me.
    It is.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Link doesn't work...
    @Terry@BMS must have deleted the thread. Sticky totally became a douche. If i were the admin, i would delete the thread as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I do remember reading him calling people from our area New Jersey douchebag's.
    Come on not everyone from jersey is a douche we had a few I don't consider you one. Just relax move on.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    That you think our company name has anything to do with a BMW forum is exactly why the forums are so hilarious. Been in business almost 40 years, not worried about a forum taking us down. But thanks.
    you are probably right in saying that a forum is not going to make you close shop but to come on here and say something like this is crazy . looks like Ron created a great business back in the day . the website says you are going back to your Hi Performance roots and you are starting with the BMW platform with Anthony ( which i assume is you ) taking over . VTT is a supporting vendor here so i think it does have something to do with a BMW forum . i know what it's like to be in a family owned business myself . my father started this company back in '76 and it has been going strong ever since . i have been physically working here 19 years but i do know one thing....if anything ever happens to my father or he retires , all it takes is a few bad ideas or a bad attitude and i could run this company into the ground ( the same company that has been in business almost 40 years ) .

i have no skin in this game because i only have my little C63 so this would never effect anything i do to my car but from one business owner to another , keep the bad mouthing and talking down to off the forum and keep doing what you're doing .
    Click here to enlarge

TIME TO MOVE ON !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Agree 100%.

Just hire a hot chick for marketing and do what you do best.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Agree 100%.

Just hire a hot chick for marketing and do what you do best.
    It's the internet, an articulate fat chick would work too. She doesn't even have to be cute.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    I have never seen such ridiculous system and the man with the little mustache controls it,very patethic...

You can not read some posts because he has hidden it ...
    You spend a lot of time here for someone who claims to hate it. If your sole purpose is to tell me how much you dislike me just go elsewhere or try to work past it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge

You are right. Won't happen overnight but I will keep trying to improve. Time to move on to more positive things.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Agree 100% on this. Respect is earned and not given. Saying how gratified you are that someone and their family can not 'keep up', does not make someone want to respect you and gives the exact opposite impression and they will go out of their way to try and trip you up.

We saw the same thing from you when you brought your car out to the bmw event awhile back. In the video, everyone car hear you yell out 'for the record, that is my car, my car'. Was everyone supposed to bow down to you after you said that or think, gee what a nice guy? If you do not care what they think, why would you have said it in the first place.
    It was just me joking around wow...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

hahah as some of you saw to in "my not so awesome weekend" thread.. im not always nice and sweet Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    That you think our company name has anything to do with a BMW forum is exactly why the forums are so hilarious. Been in business almost 40 years, not worried about a forum taking us down. But thanks. As Angie said yesterday, if you do not have haters you are doing something wrong. Usually I try (poorly) keep my head down, but lately people are bored and think we owe them something other then the hard work we put in. I have been speaking out a little more.
    I learned this the hard way in the genesis community, I know some of you reading this think im comparing apples to oranges but... what i'm saying is the truth. I came into the genesis community with my head held high, feeling like I could open up to them and tell them our plans for having the worlds fastest genesis coupe...... whelp... ever since i have been ridiculed, tormented, bashed, threatened and many other things. I am so used to being involved with communities like the GTR, BMW, Supra, Porsche guys.... that I came in too strong and over confident with out having anything to back me up in my statements, because it was out "plan"... not... we already did this here you go...

I have been watching this thread and many people have been going back and forth some bashing others like sticky or Tony... and some sticking to the OP. I don't know much about Tony, but from what I have seen on other threads, he is a real nice guy. But... I feel as if he made the same mistake I did, feeling that he could open up to you guys and say "hey look at this!!! We have awesome plans for it" and you guys ripped him to shreds because no one has tested it yet. I know a lot about sticky, and yes he can be a little turd sometimes.... but... you have to keep in mind that he needs to keep some order to his website.. we may not always agree with what he does or says.. but you also gotta remember there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know about....... like personal emails that are off the forums.............................. Also sticky helped me with the charity event by donating shirts to raffle off... he's not a horrible guy as you may all think...

You guys gotta understand....It takes time to accomplish great things and I'm sure Tony and the guys are Vargas have been working their asses off to get to the point where they are not with their new kit..... It has taken Undercover 2 years to get any type of progress in the N54 ProEFI platform... These things take time.. and most of the time it is longer then expected and it's honestly out of our control. We as vendors are here to help you... But just like the rest of you... we are only human, we can only do so much...

You guys are bashing him for sticking up for himself... but if I were in his position I would be doing the same as well. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... don't get me wrong... but... the OP started this thread knowing that there were going to be people on this forum who were going to be against Lost Marine coming back... I am rally good friends with Steve.. he is at my shop at least 3 times a week when he is not busy being a new dad.... but not ONCE.. did I say anything negative to Tony or anyone at Vargas, just because he doesn't like a friend of mine...

You guys gotta stop taking things so personal... we are here as a community to help and support each other.....

ok..... that's all the female advice I got for you all haha
    Click here to enlarge

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678