Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GeorgiaTech335Coupe Click here to enlarge
    Yes, a very beautiful and mystical creature.
    Sorry in advance for the OT, but have you noticed any issues with your wide-bands becoming uncalibrated since your post cat o2 sensor(s) read a combined bank exhaust stream?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry in advance for the OT, but have you noticed any issues with your wide-bands becoming uncalibrated since your post cat o2 sensor(s) read a combined bank exhaust stream?
    Not really. But I also haven't been driving my car for a little while. I haven't noticed anything like that in my friend's logs who also has a single turbo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135Hoser Click here to enlarge
    I can link videos too. The mazda lists you as a part supplier, but that's it. Also there's several HPFP upgrades available for those markets.

From your website

With more than 1,000 man hours into testing, design and destruct

Yet you have no proof/logs/documentation showing you've done anything with the N54 fuel pump. I haven't even seen you link a bench test.

Pick one car, someone that runs E85/Upgraded turbos and has fuel delivery issues, and send them a pump on contract that they detail their findings.

Then oh look, you'll have something resembling proof that your upgrade does something for the N54 platform.

Hell, go find one of those mythical FFTEC single turbos that rely heavily on meth for added fuel, and install your pump on their car.
    Mazda lists me a premier tuner, and that is a pretty big deal. There are several upgrades for those markets but nobody is making power like our products and no body is even close to beating our records.

We don't have a link to the bench testing because we have to hide some details of the video first. There is some proprietary equipment and design we don't want the general public/competitors to see. When we have the time to hide these items we will post video.

We have already picked our cars, they will post their findings very soon.

We have two FFTEC cars that will be running our fuel pumps very soon.

Lets do this, you don't have to buy my product and I don't have to sell it to you. When we decide to release our finding, then the consumers can make a decision if they want to buy or not to buy. This is how I decide to run "MY" business, if you have a better business model feel free to share it with those that want to listen. We have several success stories with our current fuel pump line up and will not stop until we have the same success with the BMW market. Wrong or indifferent I don't need someone telling me how to do things. I am not telling you what to do, why do you feel that you have to tell me what to do?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    Mazda lists me a premier tuner, and that is a pretty big deal. There are several upgrades for those markets but nobody is making power like our products and no body is even close to beating our records.

We don't have a link to the bench testing because we have to hide some details of the video first. There is some proprietary equipment and design we don't want the general public/competitors to see. When we have the time to hide these items we will post video.

We have already picked our cars, they will post their findings very soon.

We have two FFTEC cars that will be running our fuel pumps very soon.

Lets do this, you don't have to buy my product and I don't have to sell it to you. When we decide to release our finding, then the consumers can make a decision if they want to buy or not to buy. This is how I decide to run "MY" business, if you have a better business model feel free to share it with those that want to listen. We have several success stories with our current fuel pump line up and will not stop until we have the same success with the BMW market. Wrong or indifferent I don't need someone telling me how to do things. I am not telling you what to do, why do you feel that you have to tell me what to do?
    That's a great plan. Should have just gone this route from the beginning. Data is always greater than words.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    That's a great plan. Should have just gone this route from the beginning. Data is always greater than words.
    The idea of this thread was to gauge the interest in an affordable option, not to have the quality or details delivered.

I guess we all wait and see what becomes of HPFPUPGRADE.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The idea of this thread was to gauge the interest in an affordable option, not to have the quality or details delivered.

I guess we all wait and see what becomes of HPFPUPGRADE.
    what gauging was needed?

everyone in the first thread was screaming at how they would have preferred it lol
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is ded a market for an upgraded fueling system on this platform, but 99% of us are going to expect concrete data that illustrates that this is a realistic & reliable upgrade that actually delivers what you're marketing it as (S1 = E85 on stock turbos, S2 = ??).

IF this turns out successful, you'll have lots of potential customers who are running everything from stock turbos and E85 to Vargas Stage 3s, including those who are currently running the Walbro 450 parade (like myself), who'll be very ready to spend $500 on a realistic fueling upgrade. BUT we're going to need to see some concrete data first.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    There is ded a market for an upgraded fueling system on this platform, but 99% of us are going to expect concrete data that illustrates that this is a realistic & reliable upgrade that actually delivers what you're marketing it as (S1 = E85 on stock turbos, S2 = ??).

IF this turns out successful, you'll have lots of potential customers who are running everything from stock turbos and E85 to Vargas Stage 3s, including those who are currently running the Walbro 450 parade (like myself), who'll be very ready to spend $500 on a realistic fueling upgrade. BUT we're going to need to see some concrete data first.
    We will get the data for you guys soon. I have stated many times that we cannot test the pump and rail without them being on the car. The pump doesn't show the true gains without the rail and vice-versa. When we have the results, we will post all the details.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We will get the data for you guys soon. I have stated many times that we cannot test the pump and rail without them being on the car. The pump doesn't show the true gains without the rail and vice-versa. When we have the results, we will post all the details.
    I'm not sure if it's been posted, but are there any cars/the ETA until they're installed and we can expect data? I understand you have 2 FFTEC cars, but I'd be more reassuring to see results (specifically E85) on a stock turbo, VTT S2/RB & VTT S3 cars.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure if it's been posted, but are there any cars/the ETA until they're installed and we can expect data? I understand you have 2 FFTEC cars, but I'd be more reassuring to see results (specifically E85) on a stock turbo, VTT S2/RB & VTT S3 cars.
    I don't have exact dates for you right now, but it will be soon. We should have E85 results on a stock turbo car very soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want injectors Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I want injectors Click here to enlarge
    No need since these DI injectors are supposedly​ not gonna be maxed out anytime soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    He is talking about his Cobalt, LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't he just sub in IDxxxx's and a fueling system to match his goals?? Pretty sure BMW is the most difficulty company to successfully piece together aftermarket components.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't he just sub in IDxxxx's and a fueling system to match his goals?? Pretty sure BMW is the most difficulty company to successfully piece together aftermarket components.

Yea, I was talking about my car haha. But no, no fueling upgrades for my car. I'm DI too, so I'm limited. My injectors are the limit, not the HPFP. The best thing we can do is a 5th injector set up in the intake manifold. I don't like that idea at all, so I got cams with a larger fuel lobe for now to aid my fueling needs. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea, I was talking about my car haha. But no, no fueling upgrades for my car. I'm DI too, so I'm limited. My injectors are the limit, not the HPFP. The best thing we can do is a 5th injector set up in the intake manifold. I don't like that idea at all, so I got cams with a larger fuel lobe for now to aid my fueling needs. Click here to enlarge
    We are working very hard to find another solution for you guys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We are working very hard to find another solution for you guys!
    Looking forward to it. I'll be a tester if you need I know I said it before but I'll restate it Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Is there a HPFP Upgrade?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by C5LS6_CLS55 Click here to enlarge
    Is there a HPFP Upgrade?
    That's a good question...

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wonder how many paid deposits have gone missing, hopefully none but considering those pumps were available for purchase months ago I am sure at least a few people have sunk some money into them.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    wonder how many paid deposits have gone missing, hopefully none but considering those pumps were available for purchase months ago I am sure at least a few people have sunk some money into them.
    There's nothing to worry about here I'm more concerned about how to upgrade the fuel pump to handle requirements down low and in the mid-range. There are options top end but I'm wondering why there isn't a complete overall solution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

yeah i have a vague memory of at least one product actually being available?
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

'we will have data soon'
    'have pumps out for testing'

Month later, no updates.

Vapourware.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys are harsh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys are harsh.
    at this point... i don't think it's being harsh any more

yeah, maybe at first, but not.. 2 months down the track? more since the very first post? 3?

vargas at least had SOMETHING fairly quickly.

ED: i'm even pretty sure his last post on the subject was him saying he'd give us some proof?
    boop

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast