Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cool Custom Intercooler for the F30 in the NYC OR tristate area

Hey what's up guys needed some advice/help with an intercooler job being done. I have preordered vargas's n55 upgrade but am lacking the intercooler due to the fact of my car being so new. Anyone know any shops in the nyc area or even in the tristate that they can vouch for a reasonably priced intercooler job.
    F30 335i ER DP Custom 3 Inch AxleBack JB4 E85
    380hp 502tq MUSTANG DYNOClick here to enlarge Don't Hate The Car Hate The DriVeR Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why custom aren't there off the shelf options?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not as of now unless the n55 e9x has similar tabs as the f30 nothing is out yet dammit lol and I just picked up a gsxr bike tonight. Needed some thrill lol
    380hp 502tq MUSTANG DYNOClick here to enlarge Don't Hate The Car Hate The DriVeR Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I keep forgetting F30, whoops.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Had to get Matt (@Itsbrokeagain ) to do my custom FMIC for the N55 E70, you could hit him up and he might be able to work some magic for you on the F30... I'm hoping he can work magic on the New Challenger when I get it...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @rick@defiv can.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hit you up. Let me know what you think Click here to enlarge Plenty of people can vouch for me, even @Sticky himself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I hit you up. Let me know what you think Click here to enlarge Plenty of people can vouch for me, even @Sticky himself.
    Matt, get this guy an intercooler so he can take advantage of all that extra air he is gonna be getting...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Try Helix in Philadelphia -- They build probably the best all around FMIC for the N54 & also build one for the non-F chassis N55's. I do remember them looking for a car test fitting & were offering special reduced pricing.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Matt, get this guy an intercooler so he can take advantage of all that extra air he is gonna be getting...Click here to enlarge
    Tony how we lookin!!! I'm excited beyond belief my slicks are sitting at home w my meth kit just waiting on you and I'm most definitely gonna go to matt

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Indoos Click here to enlarge
    Tony how we lookin!!! I'm excited beyond belief my slicks are sitting at home w my meth kit just waiting on you and I'm most definitely gonna go to matt
    Don't get too excited man. Haha. Thats the second time you asked how we are doing in 2 days. We still have to finish the first prototype, get it on our test car, tune, test, and dyno. Its not going to happen overnight. But we are getting there..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Don't get too excited man. Haha. Thats the second time you asked how we are doing in 2 days. We still have to finish the first prototype, get it on our test car, tune, test, and dyno. Its not going to happen overnight. But we are getting there..Click here to enlarge
    Fine!! Lol ill ask in 2-3 weeks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    You are good people Matt I will gladly vouch for you always.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Try Helix in Philadelphia -- They build probably the best all around FMIC for the N54 & also build one for the non-F chassis N55's. I do remember them looking for a car test fitting & were offering special reduced pricing.
    That would be my advice also. They make a great N55 cooler for the E82 135i.