Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Team Plutonium Click here to enlarge
    Just saw this gem of a thread... dear lord what a cluster f@ck.

How on earth can BPM stay in business with all this crap? One google search by any new potential customer and they'll be terrified to be dragged into sh!t like this. Next thing you know your emails will be posted to forums and websites with your name, etc...

I wonder if they will be any legal ramification from all that alleged tune stealing and re-branding (selling)?
    TP, its really simple how benvo stays in biz...HE HAS NO ETHICS, aka SOCIOPATH while the world is full of sheep who multiply faster than intelligent people. You are seeing Darwinism here, benvo prays on those who lack objective critical thinking skills and fail to even do the most cursory research before handing him exorbitant amounts of $ for basic coding and stolen tune. Best part for benvo is that they then defend their decision in light of their poor decision coming to light.

...ever seen idiocracy? Benvo is "sure, not" in a world full of idiots that our society prevented natural selection from eliminating...and enabled to own expensive BMW's Click here to enlarge. Just look @ lostmarine, he paid theefiddy for coding and did not even get a handjob, much less "love u long time" har har har...just screwing with ya LM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bimmerpost is full of sheep..... It doesn't matter which section of the forum (E90Post vs. M3Post vs. M3/M4Post in the future, etc), there's one performance vendor who is allowed through their weight around as they please and censor anyone who opposes.

BB is at least a little more "transparent" and our members aren't afraid to challenge vendor's claims by asking for supporting data.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah just 'a little' more transparent.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Forums should be very liberal; especially with regards to vendors selling products. Sh1t, as a customer this is what I expect. If you're charging a premium for something you better believe I am gonna question it up and down.

I commented on one of Mode Carbons posts once re: fitment and was told on and post removed instantly. Same went for when I questioned their new GT4 lip that is identical to the same timing as one released on ebay for a thousand dollars less.

People selling products shouldn't $#@! about it when someone is willing to fork over hard earned money and wants to question the product itself.

That BPM coding price was/is ludicrous!!!! I emailed them once back in the day and was baffled at what some coding cost when people local are doing the same thing for a few bucks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by s65e90 Click here to enlarge
    Forums should be very liberal; especially with regards to vendors selling products. Sh1t, as a customer this is what I expect. If you're charging a premium for something you better believe I am gonna question it up and down.

I commented on one of Mode Carbons posts once re: fitment and was told on and post removed instantly. Same went for when I questioned their new GT4 lip that is identical to the same timing as one released on ebay for a thousand dollars less.

People selling products shouldn't $#@! about it when someone is willing to fork over hard earned money and wants to question the product itself.

That BPM coding price was/is ludicrous!!!! I emailed them once back in the day and was baffled at what some coding cost when people local are doing the same thing for a few bucks.
    All good points. One thing I've noticed in the BMW scene having been a gear-head of all makes/brands my whole life:

BMW owners are comforted at the thought of lightening their wallet. For some reason, they get warm-fuzzies spending more than necessary for products/services.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you guys need coding done go to ALEX @ ALPINE! Nicest guy in the world and very dedicated. His amazing customer service would put many BIG companies CS to shame.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    If you guys need coding done go to ALEX @ ALPINE! Nicest guy in the world and very dedicated. His amazing customer service would put many BIG companies CS to shame.
    ^ He speaks the truth. Did some custom coding that no one else was willing to do even at 5x + his price. Why pay more for basic coding??? PayPal me the difference instead. I'll put it to good use.
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I always thought evolve and BPM tunes were very similar. Now I know why, and I am glad I went with evolve just a few days ago when they had 15% off. Yay for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longuyen88 Click here to enlarge
    I always thought evolve and BPM tunes were very similar. Now I know why, and I am glad I went with evolve just a few days ago when they had 15% off. Yay for me.
    Nice, your gonna love it!
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by longuyen88 Click here to enlarge
    Well what did you get @longuyen88?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234