Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 85
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    You guys are entitled to your opinions. We have happy customers all around the world and run a very successful and legitimate business. There will always be haters, and that's part of this industry.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    You guys are entitled to your opinions. We have happy customers all around the world and run a very successful and legitimate business. There will always be haters, and that's part of this industry.
    Let me tell you about haters...

    I think more people are annoyed/amused than hating. Plus you did this all yourself I'm not sure why you are upset.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Are you serious lost marine?

    I deeply regret touching your car. If you recall, you didn't even tell me who you were prior to meeting up with you, because you knew I would turn down your business. After countless arguments online you shook my hand like a gentleman and put the BS behind. And then go on a year later to post some bull$#@! like that.

    YOU WERE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHEN YOUR CAR WAS CODED. You wanted me to check your Check engine light. Now you're trying to insinuate that I read the tune from your car? You're a jackass. A class act. Tell me how the hell I would read a tune from your car WHILE coding it at the same time (especially since coding and tuning cables are different)?

    And what's even more funny is that tunes flashed with that cable are protected, just like my software is. I was probably excited your car had an eVolve tune because you had a check engine light and asked me to check what was wrong. You are a $#@!ty human being. It's ok, because I don't have to live every day with that.
    stating an observation; where did I say you stole it? Given your expertise in coding/decoding, how hard would it be for you to read it even protected?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    stating an observation; where did I say you stole it? Given your expertise in coding/decoding, how hard would it be for you to read it even protected?
    You led others to believe that this was the case. You gave an impression that was clear when I read what you wrote.

    It would take at least a straight 45 minute time without removing the cable or touching anything to read the complete file. And that would be if it's even possible in the first place to hack around the protection (which would be time consuming by itself) . Not to mention I used either a factory ICOM or coding cable on your car, and not a tuning cable.

    I just don't get it man. $#@! like this makes me lose faith in humanity. This thread is stupid and you shouldn't have said what you did. You know that.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    You led others to believe that this was the case. You gave an impression that was clear when I read what you wrote.

    It would take at least a straight 45 minute time without removing the cable or touching anything to read the complete file. And that would be if it's even possible in the first place to hack around the protection (which would be time consuming by itself) . Not to mention I used either a factory ICOM or coding cable on your car, and not a tuning cable.

    I just don't get it man. $#@! like this makes me lose faith in humanity. This thread is stupid and you shouldn't have said what you did. You know that.
    Its a legit observation. excited to know i had a tune, read my car, IIRC it was much longer than 45 minutes of time btw, and shortly after started selling tunes.

    If you want me to not speak my mind and vocalize actual interactions, you'll have to do as others do and put me on the payroll Click here to enlarge but i would decline anyway Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Points
    2,104.0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Another Hilarious thread! Man i laughed so hard. @Sticky I hate you, its all your fault, always. Hug?
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    LOL, It is always Sticky's fault.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    56.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    lol @ this thread. I don't think anyone can really take it seriously fwiw.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    3 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SYZ Click here to enlarge
    lol @ this thread. I don't think anyone can really take it seriously fwiw.
    Of course this thread is Krap. Joe is smart enough to realize drama means more hits which equates to more money.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73
    Rep Points
    84.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The dude tries too hard. Sounds like he was always trying to prove himself and frankly still is. People that are that good and are confident don't piss around on a message board where nobody seems to respect you and try to bicker over this minute issue. Benvo's cred is zero

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    56.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wannbm5 Click here to enlarge
    The dude tries too hard. Sounds like he was always trying to prove himself and frankly still is. People that are that good and are confident don't piss around on a message board where nobody seems to respect you and try to bicker over this minute issue. Benvo's cred is zero
    meh, plenty of people seem to be happy with his work. He's been on message boards for years and it's the medium he's probably most comfortable with; it's not like all of a sudden he's gonna skip out on them now.

    PS. this thread needs more Benvo slamming LostMarine saga w illicit downloading RIAA MPAA rioting illegal human traffiking. pr0n.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Of course this thread is Krap. Joe is smart enough to realize drama means more hits which equates to more money.
    It does? So I somehow convinced Benvo to post in an effort to create money. Or... it's just something he did himself and I moved it away from a potential future vendors thread as it was taking it off topic. So if anything, moving this junk out would equate to more money by preserving a technical discussion. This doesn't lead to more anything and to read it you have to be a registered member of the forum anyway.

    Soo.... yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    More drama = more hits. I challenge you to delete this thread. You're too much of a clown to do it. You live for this $#@!. Which is why at 4 something AM you created it like instantly after I posted. Just get a life dude.

    wannabem5: You sound like an upset child. Here's a tissue. I don't really care what you think about me. My credibility is beyond your level of comprehension. It's obvious that for you to have this attitude that you're a friend of OE Tuning or someone else that I've had negative prior dealings with. We can agree to disagree. Doesn't matter what you think because my quality of work is a force that you can't stop. Let's see where everyone is in a year or two.

    PS: Thanks for editing my OP Sticky.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    More drama = more hits. I challenge you to delete this thread. You're too much of a clown to do it. You live for this $#@!. Which is why at 4 something AM you created it like instantly after I posted. Just get a life dude.
    You created it by posting it. Nobody put a gun to your head. I MOVED IT, did not create it, out of a good thread you were destroying which you just apologized or pages ago didn't you? I wanted the drama out of it. Now you are mad I'm not deleting this for you after you begged Sal and me in e-mail for that to happen?

    YOU POSTED. NOBODY ELSE. NOBODY FORCED YOU TO DO ANYTHING. I didn't create this, I didn't write your post, and I honestly don't even give a crap. It's typical Benvo BS wah wah cry cry when you don't get your way.

    Oh right Benvo, moving your post out of a positive displacement supercharger thread into its own is how I'm going to make it to the top. I'm going to ride Mike Benvo's sandy vagina to the promised land. Nobody cares about you Benvo. Nobody is scouring google looking for what Mike Benvo is saying about another forum member. Really, seriously, ok?

    Now move on with your life. You are getting this more views by bumping it genius which if you don't want people to see what you wrote you are just shooting your own cause in the foot.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    158.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This thread sucks. Bump

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    917.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    This thread badly reminds me about the thread about themyst's video of Procede misfires...
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This thread badly reminds me about the thread about themyst's video of Procede misfires...
    lol, that was needed though! Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Mike, nobody is hating on you. You've made your bed many, many years ago. Long before BPM tune reviews became a daily fixture on E90post.

    Just to be clear, this same guy who posted this doozie : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...114&highlight=

    Is now the performance tuning genius for the S65? Hrmmm....

    Why not tune the N54/N55, S54, S5X as the other dominant BMW tuning companies do as well (ESS, NickG, Vishnu, Epic, or Evolve)?

    Connecting the dots leaves me confused Click here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Dead link?

    Obviously you have a bone to grind. And I'll bump this thread all day long because I don't run away from anything.


    On MSS6x, it's a different story. We do tune quite a few ECU's, M3's M5's, X5M/X6M, X5 50i, E46 M3 and E39 M5. I'll be the first to admit that my knowledge on E46 M3 and E39 M5 is not as complex as it could be, given I've spent most of my time on MSS6x (M3 and M5 ECUs).

    You'll see soon when we are one of the first with software for N55 and end user cables. We also have very very solid offerings for N54 (including cars with downpipes, FMIC, upgraded turbos, etc..) but due to time constraints we don't advertise it at all.

    The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. You can say whatever you want but time will tell. From your posts it's obvious you will always hate us. That's ok. Because to every thousand happy customers, there's one of you. You're the outlier, the person with a bone to grind, the cynic, and the skeptic. Carry on.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Dead link?
    Nice pull on that thread Mike. I ain't buying it. The link is still in my browser history from 9:00 am today and it is gone. Hrmm?? What a coincidence. I have no axe to grind at all. Just stating observations I've made from you since your blown 330 days. Is that acceptable behavior? I would never spend money with someone who's spouted such childish nonsense around the forums and now touts themselves as a professional tuner.

    I find it strange that someone who made a thread asking about Alpha-N and MAF differences just a few years ago is now supposedly a tuning expert? Don't you find that strange? I should have made a screenshot of your thread as you managed to pull an "E90post" delete awful quick. Props to you sir on that ninja delete. Why delete the thread Mike? Does it hinder your prowess as a tuner today to illustrate these differences?

    Let me help remind the masses about your thread, since you found it prudent to delete it. The thread you started was titled "What is better OVERALL, Alpha n or software that uses MAF Readings?" it was started in late 2007 by you, Mike Benvo. Your first post had a "?" mark and a Click here to enlarge smiley.

    At the time you queried the F/I section of e46fanatics about the differences between "MAF and Alpha-N" - the other companies I mentioned not only knew the differences you inquired about, but they actually tuned both.

    You will have to delete a lot more threads to remove your nonsense.

    Keep getting the mods to delete Mike. The truth is out there and now some more deceit.

    Carry on mate,
    Mike

    Click here to enlarge

    p.s. Check out the first item in my history. Let us see if anyone can find the thread on e46fanatics now. Strange? It was available at 9:45am this morning... but now its gone? Mind... BLOWN! =)
    Last edited by MisterEm; 06-07-2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added browser history evidence of deleted Benvo thread

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    43.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    Nice pull on that thread Mike. I ain't buying it. The link is still in my browser history from 9:00 am today and it is gone. Hrmm?? What a coincidence. I have no axe to grind at all. Just stating observations I've made from you since your blown 330 days. Is that acceptable behavior? I would never spend money with someone who's spouted such childish nonsense around the forums and now touts themselves as a professional tuner.

    I find it strange that someone who made a thread asking about Alpha-N and MAF differences just a few years ago is now supposedly a tuning expert? Don't you find that strange? I should have made a screenshot of your thread as you managed to pull an "E90post" delete awful quick. Props to you sir on that ninja delete. Why delete the thread Mike? Does it hinder your prowess as a tuner today to illustrate these differences?

    Let me help remind the masses about your thread, since you found it prudent to delete it. The thread you started was titled "What is better OVERALL, Alpha n or software that uses MAF Readings?" it was started in late 2007 by you, Mike Benvo. Your first post had a "?" mark and a Click here to enlarge smiley.

    At the time you queried the F/I section of e46fanatics about the differences between "MAF and Alpha-N" - the other companies I mentioned not only knew the differences you inquired about, but they actually tuned both.

    You will have to delete a lot more threads to remove your nonsense.

    Keep getting the mods to delete Mike. The truth is out there and now some more deceit.

    Carry on mate,
    Mike

    Click here to enlarge

    p.s. Check out the first item in my history. Let us see if anyone can find the thread on e46fanatics now. Strange? It was available at 9:45am this morning... but now its gone? Mind... BLOWN! =)


    I will also add that when I was researching tunes for my M3, I came across all the BS from Mike Benvo. Did more digging and decided I am not going to give my business to someone like him, unlike all the sheeple on M3Post.

    In honor of that, for my first post on these awesome forums, I'd like to provide the following PDF of the thread that dear Mr. Benvo has ninja-deleted, thanks to Google Cache!

    Carry on, gents.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by evacheung; 06-07-2013 at 04:54 PM.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    178
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Cool thread and story from 6 years ago. Carry on with your agenda. I don't care.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,200
    Rep Points
    1,805.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    You'll see soon when we are one of the first with software for N55 and end user cables. We also have very very solid offerings for N54 (including cars with downpipes, FMIC, upgraded turbos, etc..) but due to time constraints we don't advertise it at all.
    Unless you're referencing the F3x N55, you're far from being the 1st to offer flash based software for the E9x N55 -- COBB, Active Autowerke, ESS & Dinan all offer well established, flash based tunes. And just like Open Source Tuning is exposing the N54 tables (which were basically copied from COBB), I'm suspecting it wouldn't be that difficult to copy those tunes either.



    The bigger question is, what are your qualifications as a tuner? Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any testimonies to your qualifications/experience as a tuner on the BPM website and find it a bit suspect that you took your 1st crack at vendor tuning on $70k+ E9x M3s.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Cool thread and story from 6 years ago. Carry on with your agenda. I don't care.
    Agenda?

    Lets stick to the facts @Mike Benvo. Although the facts herein may get in the way of your sad attempt at pity.

    1. Did you start a thread about Alpha-N versus MAF based scalar tuning or not - 6 or 300 years ago on e46fanatics?

    2. Did you or did you not ask the mods at E46Fanatics to remove your inquiry thread on or about 11:00 am PST today?


    3. Did you or did you not feign a "broken link" when referred to said thread you started? Well we know the answer to that one....see post 44 above

    Again, who has the agenda here?

    Stick to the facts.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,803
    Rep Points
    2,568.1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    Yes Reputation No
    I like boobies.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •