Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I'm thinking about switching jobs but I need some advice

Hey Guys,

So I started a job in March in the Merchant Services industry and it's going pretty well for me. The only thing is, is that I'm ridiculously underpaid. I went in there unemployed and no real money saved up so I just took whatever they offered me. I work my ass off recruiting, training, and selling with my reps in the field. Management is pretty unprofessional and you get yelled at pretty much every day by your boss. It's not much fun and everyone knows that you could be terminated without cause any day, any time. It's just not a good feeling.

I was throwing my resume out to some other companies and I got an offer for $25k/yr more. It is in NYC and I would be able to get an apartment with my girlfriend who I have been in a Long Island-Connecticut relationship with for the past several years. I'm just not sure what to do because I like my co-workers, and I like the reps that I have in the field. $25k/yr more is A LOT and I've always wanted to work in the city. I also have to take into account the whole non-compete thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Take the money and run if you hate it. No brainer.

Picture of your girlfriend can help me decide if you should live with her or not. Kidding but obviously having someone split the rent with you whom you get along with is a good idea. Just roomates are easier to dump than girlfriends.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale