Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Show yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    but i wasnt targeting the people in here, so other people are neggin other people aswell, i guess the cali mentailty has taken over, and everyone is a winner, all you have to do is cry that you dont have what someone else earned, and that you want it, and the emperor will regulate the system o give it to you, at the cost of those that earned it under the original intent of the rules
    That's not true or nobody would ever get into neg rep. So clearly that isn't the case.

It's not matter of crying I would like to continue tweaking things until the forum can be completely self-sufficient and I have no need to do any type of moderation and simply be able to kick back enjoy.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's right.

I fulfill multiple roles and it requires administrative privileges in order to view the rep system details so these are blended by default by the software. Regardless, we aren't here to discuss what an admin's role should or should not be.

This isn't phrased very well but I get what you are saying. The system is designed around community moderation with a weighted value based on contribution. As the systems creator I think I have an idea as to how it should work and that is why I am able to steer it how I wish for it work. There are issues I intend to tweak now and address.

Perhaps instead of complaining you got hit with a neg rep and pointing fingers every which way you should take a look at your behavior that caused you to get a neg rep in the first place? You seem to have a personal issue so take it to PM as this is a more general discussion regarding how to prevent abuse.

Regardless, as I am the admin and owner of the site ultimately I will have the last say on issues as I work and pay for this place. You seem to forget the majority of your positive rep came from me. So if you have noticed negatives lately perhaps you should take your own behavior into account as I see you frequently tell others you hit negatively to do the same? Why not take your own advice?

I'm more than willing to discuss any issues.
    basically, your a moderator then as well? i mean, you deleted my post about neg repping yourself for steering threads off topic, an rule you break daily, but noone can do anything about it, because noone "proves" you wrong.. basically, everything here is great as long as its in line with what you want people to think and do? doesnt sound like a free forum anymore..

but, we get it, activity is down so you bump threads by starting controversy. it usually works, except people are tired of arguing with someone that punishes their view, so they arent posting anymore.

last word

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    y I will have the last say on issues as I work and pay for this place.
    interesting.. i thought vendors pay here as well, so it seems whoever pays, gets the rules bent in their favor? looks like someone answered falsey to the morals or money question in "this or that" thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    basically, your a moderator then as well? i mean, you deleted my post about neg repping yourself for steering threads off topic, an rule you break daily, but noone can do anything about it, because noone "proves" you wrong.. basically, everything here is great as long as its in line with what you want people to think and do? doesnt sound like a free forum anymore..

but, we get it, activity is down so you bump threads by starting controversy. it usually works, except people are tired of arguing with someone that punishes their view, so they arent posting anymore.

last word
    Look I'm trying to be reasonable with you but it's pointless as you continue to behave like a child. If you disagree feel free to but ultimately this is my forum and my business and you are continuing to disrupt it and pollute the atmosphere with your negativity.

May I remind you this thread started as a discussion regarding members being unfairly targeted outside the scope of the system I developed. I gladly heard their concerns and will address them. I'm not sure what more is expected. And yes, you are expected to follow the rules.

You are now turning this into something about you and something else entirely. Whatever personal problems you have discuss them with me or stop taking threads off topic. Once again, I think you need a break from the forum. Take it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    interesting.. i thought vendors pay here as well, so it seems whoever pays, gets the rules bent in their favor? looks like someone answered falsey to the morals or money question in "this or that" thread.
    Vendors advertise here what rules are being bent in whose favor? What morals or money issues are you having? I give away parts to the community, support charities, and spend endless hours working here. Once again if you have so many problems with everything would you kindly have the decency to stop poisoning the atmosphere? I would like to enjoy my forum as would others and I would like to continue to do so with members that want to be here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234