Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Carshow/Charity event for Nick Reed Saturday 6th!

AE Performance, Brembo, Red Bull, Falken Tires, etc. etc. will be putting on a carshow/charity event for our fellow enthusiast Nick Reed who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. Proceeds from the show will go to help Nick and his family.
    This is gonna be a great show, so hopefully you can make it! details are in this link:

http://www.kinkypeanuts.com/charity/

I wouldnt miss this one its gonna be great! Plus its for a great cause!

When: Feb 6th, 11am - 4pm
    Where: Race Technologies LLC, 1590 Sunland Lane, Costa Mesa
    What to expect: Music by local Dj's, some of the best exotics and street cars, raffle giveaways, and you can take a tour through the Race Technologies facility and find out how Brembo brakes are made and assembled.
    Who is hosting: Forgestar Wheels, FIAC tuning, Brembo (Race Technologies), K & N, AE Performance (Nick's company), Surfside Detail, Oakley and many more.
    Why: Because a friend needs our help in a very trying time. We will be taking donations and all proceeds go to Nick Reed and his family. Please try to come out and enjoy the California weather rain or shine. There will be tons of cars and a good time. Please drive safetly and invite your friends. Thank you and we hope to see everyone there!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I went to high school with Nick and I can not say a single bad thing about him. Honestly, this guy always treated everyone well and I don't know why things work the way they do. No one deserves this... but certainly not him. I will be there to support him in his battle with Leukemia.