Close

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 6spd_legend Click here to enlarge
    My understanding is that the Lab22 cars were having issues w/ heads lifting @ shift s3ctor. Is/was this not the case? Was there an actually run between Sticky's car and Marcus's car? I really hope so otherwise this trash talking is really sad.
    Everyone had issues. Some people just aren't making excuses.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 6spd_legend Click here to enlarge
    Thanks. In that case, Sticky please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
    Embarrassing myself by my car beating his at the same place, same time? Yeah that's embarrassing. Or what's truly embarrassing is talking like you're invincible and then having to make excuses for why you lost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PureEnthusiast Click here to enlarge
    I think Sticky just wants everyone to bow down to him. I have to admit that his car is indeed fast and did surprise a bunch of people. But I wouldn't be happy until I actually ran each of these cars personally and beat them at their best. That is just me. I want to beat you at your best, and then brag.
    Nobody needs to bow. What people need to do is swallow their pride and admit they were wrong and I was right.

I wasn't at my best. When I am though, it's just going to get worse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMWJunkie Click here to enlarge
    Sure is... Probably the first m3 version not on a m3 Click here to enlarge
    Actually, It may be-nice!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Don't mind me, I'm just here to unsubscribe from this thread.

--

Can't believe I had to recover my password just to do that.. lol

PS: I said ESS won just to piss you off .. lol.. and I'm not going to respond to any of your ridiculous claims/posts above.. just to piss you off even more, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow... why are some guys so emotionally invested when its not even their car/race?

As a racer myself (road course/time attack) it doesn't matter what problems you had that day, at the end of the day the numbers don't lie.

We've all been in situations where $#@! hit the fan. Murphy's law is REAL, I've been there.. it sucks. One thing I've learned that is tthere is no woulda, shoulda, coulda in racing, you went out with what you had and the results are as-is. You'll beat yourself up forever if you're thinking "if X was working it MAY have been different."

"Sticky" may have won this event but instead posting behind a keyboard of how it could have been different, take that to the workshop and prove it at the next event.

I did hear that the Lab22 guys were having problems but I'm sure they're working hard towards the next event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Don't mind me, I'm just here to unsubscribe from this thread.

--

Can't believe I had to recover my password just to do that.. lol

PS: I said ESS won just to piss you off .. lol.. and I'm not going to respond to any of your ridiculous claims/posts above.. just to piss you off even more, lol.
    It's a shame you can't give credit where it is due and where it has been earned. That doesn't make me angry, it just shows you aren't an enthusiast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tonester Click here to enlarge
    Wow... why are some guys so emotionally invested when its not even their car/race?

As a racer myself (road course/time attack) it doesn't matter what problems you had that day, at the end of the day the numbers don't lie.

We've all been in situations where $#@! hit the fan. Murphy's law is REAL, I've been there.. it sucks. One thing I've learned that is tthere is no woulda, shoulda, coulda in racing, you went out with what you had and the results are as-is. You'll beat yourself up forever if you're thinking "if X was working it MAY have been different."

"Sticky" may have won this event but instead posting behind a keyboard of how it could have been different, take that to the workshop and prove it at the next event.

I did hear that the Lab22 guys were having problems but I'm sure they're working hard towards the next event.
    Well said.

Everyone should shut their mouth until both cars are working 100% at the same event. Until then its all just ass-smoke. We're not in high school.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMWJunkie Click here to enlarge
    Sure is... Probably the first m3 version not on a m3 Click here to enlarge
    im ready Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't care if I loose to another bimmer. Esp one that has over 30k in mods. I've beaten enough of them and lost to enough of them. The point is just to have fun and race. There's someone that's always going to be faster... GTR, Lambo, and Vettes. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Mert it's really you who wins in all of this.

Sticky,
    why do you have to react like this?

you know very well what I meant. Power is useless unless you can put it down to the road.

there is no win/loose case for me, I try to improve my M3s.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,
    why do you have to react like this?

you know very well what I meant. Power is useless unless you can put it down to the road.

there is no win/loose case for me, I try to improve my M3s.
    Mert I know what you meant. I was joking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I'm still waiting to hear more about the AWD setup on the other car.
    Its going well. Working on my E36 M3 Euro Twin Turbo at the same time, so our time is split into two M3s.

Hope to come up with vids and some good 60-130 figures before new year.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its going well. Working on my E36 M3 Euro Twin Turbo at the same time, so our time is split into two M3s.

Hope to come up with vids and some good 60-130 figures before new year.
    When do you plan on bringing your toys out here? I'd love to see them dominate in person!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When do you plan on bringing your toys out here? I'd love to see them dominate in person!
    where are you located?
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    where are you located?
    I'm in the states. I know you're out of the US, but seeing as having one of the baddest e46 build on earth. You should make the trip and dominate some of the UGR lambos.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm in the states. I know you're out of the US, but seeing as having one of the baddest e46 build on earth. You should make the trip and dominate some of the UGR lambos.

thank you for the nice words.

I cannot bring the M3s to States, all I may do is to attend Moscow Unlimited 500. I may attend Moscow one day.

Dominating UGR Lambos would be nice, they are very fast. 60-130 3.0s as the fastest, most of the UGR cars run 60-130 in 3,4-3,6 seconds.

100-150 mph 2,9 fastest, most of them run 3,4-3,8 sec 100-150 mph.

I would like to run 3.00 s 60-130 mph on boost only all day long.

GTR is now much faster than UGR cars. 2,67 s 60-130 is the fastest GTR as of today.....

Been working on E36 M3 Euro TT for the last 4-5 months and XM3 has been almost on hold. Will take some pics today and post here. We now work on XM3 as well.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    3 years ago I was writing that I wanted to run low 4sec 60-130. The dream came through by may 2011.

Its been almost 2 1/2 years and now its time to go 3s.

E36 M3 Euro TT cut a 1,87 s 60-100 mph. Once it is dialled 100-130 mph will be 1,65-1,7 s.
    60-130 mph should be 3,5-3,6 s in RWD mode on E36 M3 Euro TT.
    I can see the light at the end of the tunnelClick here to enlarge
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    3 years ago I was writing that I wanted to run low 4sec 60-130. The dream came through by may 2011.

Its been almost 2 1/2 years and now its time to go 3s.

E36 M3 Euro TT cut a 1,87 s 60-100 mph. Once it is dialled 100-130 mph will be 1,65-1,7 s.
    60-130 mph should be 3,5-3,6 s in RWD mode on E36 M3 Euro TT.
    I can see the light at the end of the tunnelClick here to enlarge
    Cool - good luck. What's RWD mode?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Cool - good luck. What's RWD mode?
    I have 4 M3s.

XM3 TT : all Wheel drive M3, goes into RWD mode when needed, at certain load cells. AWD / RWD custom programmable.

E36 M3 Euro TT: S50 B32 twin turbo, this M3 cut a 1,87 s 60-100 mph. This is a regular M3 in RWD mode.

E46 M3: single turbo, under construction

E36 M3 Euro Twin Turbo: twin GT22, low mileage 60k miles, very clean dakargelb....
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have 4 M3s.

XM3 TT : all Wheel drive M3, goes into RWD mode when needed, at certain load cells. AWD / RWD custom programmable.

E36 M3 Euro TT: S50 B32 twin turbo, this M3 cut a 1,87 s 60-100 mph. This is a regular M3 in RWD mode.

E46 M3: single turbo, under construction

E36 M3 Euro Twin Turbo: twin GT22, low mileage 60k miles, very clean dakargelb....
    That's wild. What chassis designation is the XM3?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thank you for the nice words.

I cannot bring the M3s to States, all I may do is to attend Moscow Unlimited 500. I may attend Moscow one day.

Dominating UGR Lambos would be nice, they are very fast. 60-130 3.0s as the fastest, most of the UGR cars run 60-130 in 3,4-3,6 seconds.

100-150 mph 2,9 fastest, most of them run 3,4-3,8 sec 100-150 mph.

I would like to run 3.00 s 60-130 mph on boost only all day long.

GTR is now much faster than UGR cars. 2,67 s 60-130 is the fastest GTR as of today.....

Been working on E36 M3 Euro TT for the last 4-5 months and XM3 has been almost on hold. Will take some pics today and post here. We now work on XM3 as well.
    I know, unfortunately. It's kinda sad we wont get to see it in action in person. If you go to moscow that would be badass. Even lining up with GTR or UGR and being near it in an m3 is still a great accomplishment.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    That's wild. What chassis designation is the XM3?
    Click here to enlarge
    E46 Sedan
    S54 B35
    3500 cc stroked
    11,5:1 comp / 9200 rpm
    Twin Turbo

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

we do in house weld and fabrication

Click here to enlarge

Front Dif Limited Slip

Click here to enlarge

Tires for front and rear axle along with double adjustable coil over kit

Click here to enlarge
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Front axle

Koni coil over
    Stop tech 355 mm brake kit
    DSS front axles
    Front LSD

Click here to enlarge

I have at least 6 different sets of springs for XM3...

Front view before we swapped E46 M3 hood and fenders.

Click here to enlarge

Rear Wheel arches custom fabricated / welded to accomodate 315-335 tires

Click here to enlarge

OEM "X" drive train parts replaced....

Click here to enlarge

CDI ignition

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 front fenders / hood installed. Requires some welding

Click here to enlarge

12 injectors ( 6 pump / 6 alcohol)

Alcohol fuel rail re-manufactured to have enough flow.

Aeromotive Pro Series Pump feeds 3 x 212 lb injecctors.
    Dual Pro Series Pumps....

@ 100 psi alcohol pressure 212 lb injectors are close to 313 lb each. Alcohol requires huge injectors....

Click here to enlarge

Cosworth's new dash came in today

Click here to enlarge

60-130 mph required MPH type speedooooo

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Safety

Click here to enlarge

My 22 months old son working on his car

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why doesn't anybody do this out in the states LOL.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast