Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Damn, M owners are the biggest douches of the BMW community. Thanks for clarifying that.
    its ok, i offer them free hugs
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Damn, M owners are the biggest douches of the BMW community. Thanks for clarifying that.
    But you're the idiot that is trying to bring up dirt on someone when all they are doing is sharing some good and positive info for the community... Yes yes, we all know about his history. Let it be. Move on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PureEnthusiast Click here to enlarge
    But you're the idiot that is trying to bring up dirt on someone when all they are doing is sharing some good and positive info for the community... Yes yes, we all know about his history. Let it be. Move on.
    Not really, that was RT turbo that brought it up. I've moved on a long time ago bro. Go look at all my past post when people bring $#@! on Mert. I say the same $#@! as you. It's the past, and let it be.

Seriously though, half of your posts on this site have been pretty stupid. You're lucky I don't put up my rep power and just neg rep you out of this site for a couple of days. I'm not one of those guys.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    its ok, i offer them free hugs
    LMAO, I always try to rep you damnit. It always says must spread reputation.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Not really, that was RT turbo that brought it up. I've moved on a long time ago bro. Go look at all my past post when people bring $#@! on Mert. I say the same $#@! as you. It's the past, and let it be.

Seriously though, half of your posts on this site have been pretty stupid. You're lucky I don't put up my rep power and just neg rep you out of this site for a couple of days. I'm not one of those guys.
    First you sit there and give him praise, and then you go and entertain the garbage about his past and throw in you silly comments. Find one side of the fence and stay there. I've been around the forums for a while and I know the history, but I just care for the good that can come from his post these days.
    lol.. Use your rep power. hahahahahaha. That was really funny. I won't cry dude. Did you just threaten me with your rep power. lmao. Good one dude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

First you sit there and give him praise, and then you go and entertain the garbage about his past and throw in you silly comments. Find one side of the fence and stay there. I've been around the forums for a while and I know the history, but I just care for the good that can come from his post these days.
    lol.. Use your rep power. hahahahahaha. That was really funny. I won't cry dude. Did you just threaten me with your rep power. lmao. Good one dude.
    I give him praise from what accomplishments he has down with his cars. When did I entertain any garbage and throw in silly comments? I told it as it was, straight up. I didn't beat around any bush when $#@! comes up.

Yea, I did threaten you with rep power. You act like a child, and should be treated like one.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yea, I guess that's where the money came from huh. Screwing the guys over...

Ding ding ding ding. Correct the chicken farmer is a crook.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by PureEnthusiast is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

So who else likes titties?
    @klipseracer
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

OK lol. What a dumbass. $#@! you and your $#@!ing rep power! My day doesnt change due to your neg reps your clown.
    You questioned Mert's project.. He was cool enough to give us videos and more feedback. You may not have brought up the negative shyt about him, but you sat there and threw in your bs about him screwing people over and yadda yadda yadda. You entertained the shyt you idiot. If I'm a child, its because Im here going back and forth with a dummy that can't even realize the shyt he just did. Negative Rep that. Bytch
    I'm a clown.. Look what you're typing man. You write $#@! and yet you try to be civil by writing Shyt and Bytch LOL. I'm over arguing with you. You haven't really brought anything useful to this forum at all from all your posts.

BTW, I haven't been neg repping you. That's all the other people realizing how dumb you really are. Good day to you sir.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

OK lol. What a dumbass. $#@! you and your $#@!ing rep power! My day doesnt change due to your neg reps your clown.
    You questioned Mert's project.. He was cool enough to give us videos and more feedback. You may not have brought up the negative shyt about him, but you sat there and threw in your bs about him screwing people over and yadda yadda yadda. You entertained the shyt you idiot. If I'm a child, its because Im here going back and forth with a dummy that can't even realize the shyt he just did. Negative Rep that. Bytch
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    So who else likes titties?
    @klipseracer

Well.... I like boobies.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Stop calling this thing a m3, its not a freaking m3 its a 330xi with a turbo s54. If you put a lsx engine in a 330 does it make it a corvette? No!
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    Stop calling this thing a m3, its not a freaking m3 its a 330xi with a turbo s54. If you put a lsx engine in a 330 does it make it a corvette? No!
    IF we're gonna go down this road, might as well re-title it the BMW Land Missile, Euro Spec
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    IF we're gonna go down this road, might as well re-title it the BMW Land Missile, Euro Spec
    I don't care what it's called, but it's not a m3
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Now we are starting to sound like BMW has been sounding lately... Click here to enlarge

(BMW M 335xis M-Sport w/ Competition Package Euro-Spec) - you should start charging them for this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Now we are starting to sound like BMW has been sounding lately... Click here to enlarge

(BMW M 335xis M-Sport w/ Competition Package Euro-Spec) - you should start charging them for this.
    Would rep you but I have to spread more rep first lol. It sucks cause only like 8 people are worth repping and I'm maxed out on all of them
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Would rep you but I have to spread more rep first lol. It sucks cause only like 8 people are worth repping and I'm maxed out on all of them
    I know how you feel. I've been trying to rep a lot of people so I can come back round LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know how you feel. I've been trying to rep a lot of people so I can come back round LOL
    I can finally rep you again! Lol
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I can finally rep you again! Lol
    Yea, I was surprised when I could rep you too.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

LOL - same here... "You must spread reputation around before rating this user again" Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

lulz... My rep is always set to the max!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    lulz... My rep is always set to the max!
    Damn, I better be on your good side then!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Damn, I better be on your good side then!
    Lol! A neg from me won't affect your rep power at all.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast