Close

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So the S54 dominated yet another event huh! Took 1st and 2nd place at yet another event. Well Drew did claim world's fastest E9x and won an event also.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PureEnthusiast Click here to enlarge
    So the S54 dominated yet another event huh! Took 1st and 2nd place at yet another event. Well Drew did claim world's fastest E9x and won an event also.
    LOLOL GTFO

I win the event and it's 'oh the S54's weren't running right.'

My car shreds a belt and now it's the S54's dominate and some guy with hundreds of whp less that lost last time when my car was running at the same time as his is the world's fastest.

Did you have anything else to add?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why is it that its hate if someone is not praising your car? Its not like something was said to bash you. The S54 did win the event and an E92 M3 won as well. I don't understand how ppl get so emotional on this site when someone mentions certain peoples' cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Still waiting on the new leaf to turnover for Sticky... adds up to a bunch of BS and bologna at this point.

Congrats to the cars that ran, including Drew. Marcus and Kenton's cars are beastly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    Why is it that its hate if someone is not praising your car? Its not like something was said to bash you. The S54 did win the event and an E92 M3 won as well. I don't understand how ppl get so emotional on this site when someone mentions certain peoples' cars.
    You clearly do not understand the difference between praise and hate. Yes something was said to bash me and it was explained in my post.

The S54 'dominated again' ? It didn't dominate the last time out. It didn't dominate this time either when Integras were there that ran faster.

You think I need your praise? Please, I could care less. The car's capability isn't conditional on anyone's delusions. Would have been nice to smack the S54's around for a second time... oh well next time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You clearly do not understand the difference between praise and hate. Yes something was said to bash me and it was explained in my post.

The S54 'dominated again' ? It didn't dominate the last time out. It didn't dominate this time either when Integras were there that ran faster.

You think I need your praise? Please, I could care less. The car's capability isn't conditional on anyone's delusions. Would have been nice to smack the S54's around for a second time... oh well next time.
    I'm getting tired of talking to you now. Show up or don't say anything..... All you do is negative rep ppl when they voice a valid point that doesn't have $#@! to do with you. Thats lame. Keep repping them until they can't speak right. So that everyone here ends up being just another sticky group right lol. What a joke.
    You my friend need to drink so tea and relax. Yes, the S54 did dominate this event. It won. WTF is so untrue about that. Ok, maybe it should have been said that the s54 dominate the bmw/amg category. Integra? When you came out, there were cars that pissed on your time. But they weren't bmw/amg cars. So why mention an integra. smh. So because Drew got a mention for breaking the record, thats a bash?? Its the truth. Like get out of your feelings and just be cool sometimes. You always take $#@! personal and then start disrespecting people and throwing insults and trying to neg rep people until your fingers are tired. wtf. You obviously care about praise and it is seen clearly in this damn forum. It just sucks that you act the way you do bc it ruins your $#@!ing credibility and business. No sweat, we know you'll act like you don't care.
    You want to swing your nuts around because your car ran good at 1 event. You didn't even attend. When was the last time you event drove your car. S54s have been winning at a lot of events. And your car was at this last event and everyone saw it when it ran. Too bad you didn't. SMH, grow up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'll say s54's have a $#@! ton of top end, but watching Drew run the lab22 car, he almost didn't make it. Very strong cars and the dct makes it so much quicker. I still heart the S54 though. It does more with a lot less. Great job guys.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm getting tired of talking to you now. Show up or don't say anything..... All you do is negative rep ppl when they voice a valid point that doesn't have $#@! to do with you. Thats lame. Keep repping them until they can't speak right. So that everyone here ends up being just another sticky group right lol. What a joke.
    You my friend need to drink so tea and relax. Yes, the S54 did dominate this event. It won. WTF is so untrue about that. Ok, maybe it should have been said that the s54 dominate the bmw/amg category. Integra? When you came out, there were cars that pissed on your time. But they weren't bmw/amg cars. So why mention an integra. smh. So because Drew got a mention for breaking the record, thats a bash?? Its the truth. Like get out of your feelings and just be cool sometimes. You always take $#@! personal and then start disrespecting people and throwing insults and trying to neg rep people until your fingers are tired. wtf. You obviously care about praise and it is seen clearly in this damn forum. It just sucks that you act the way you do bc it ruins your $#@!ing credibility and business. No sweat, we know you'll act like you don't care.
    You want to swing your nuts around because your car ran good at 1 event. You didn't even attend. When was the last time you event drove your car. S54s have been winning at a lot of events. And your car was at this last event and everyone saw it when it ran. Too bad you didn't. SMH, grow up
    You can just flat out shut your mouth already. I'm sick of you whining and running around the forum following me like a puppy dog just to keep talking about cars other than your own. Who the hell are you to be talking down to me? What have you done?

Show up or don't say anything? Little boy, I've WON this event. I've beat down your precious S54's. You haven't done A N Y T H I N G other than whine all over my forum.

The S54 didn't dominate anything. I didn't say it didn't win but clearly you and I have different definitions of dominate. When the S54's and my car ran, I won. When my car didn't run, the S54's won. Period.

Seriously, I don't care what you have to say so you might as well stop now. Oh no I didn't attend an event on Easter I didn't even pay for anyway and I won't support Shift-Sector which I've said this about a million times. They aren't getting a single dollar out of me. Who cares when I choose to drive it or not? That has something to do with the capability of the car? Oh you wouldn't care about that you care more about behaving like a little girl.

My forum, my car, my money, my time, my events, my rules, and you can't do jack $#@! about that. Move along now nobody.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Lol. What a mess
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge it's like everyone's used to this by now
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

LOLOL GTFO

I win the event and it's 'oh the S54's weren't running right.'

My car shreds a belt and now it's the S54's dominate and some guy with hundreds of whp less that lost last time when my car was running at the same time as his is the world's fastest.

Did you have anything else to add?

http://www.fullgifs.com/wp-content/u...ponies-gif.gif
    Yeah, but you gotta give credit where it's due especially since they have the trophies. FOR THIS PARTICULAR EVENT. You also have your share of trophies, so it's not like you have anything to genuinely be butthurt about. If anything you should be entertaining the competition with your sympathy, so the ass whooping would be that much more worthwhile. Don't be so quick to shed negativity dog.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I'm not your dog, buddy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, but you gotta give credit where it's due especially since they have the trophies. FOR THIS PARTICULAR EVENT. You also have your share of trophies, so it's not like you have anything to genuinely be butthurt about. If anything you should be entertaining the competition with your sympathy, so the ass whooping would be that much more worthwhile. Don't be so quick to shed negativity dog.
    Like I got the credit when I got the trophies. I'll give the exact same I received.

Big freaking deal as far as I'm concerned. People want to make this into some monumental victory as if anyone actually 'won' anything when my car didn't even get a chance to run or defend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Like I got the credit when I got the trophies. I'll give the exact same I received.

Big freaking deal as far as I'm concerned. People want to make this into some monumental victory as if anyone actually 'won' anything when my car didn't even get a chance to run or defend.
    ego.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

To be fair, there was no high horsepower E46's running at the event, so Basically all you had to do is show up, not a real accomplishment.

You should stop saying you won the trophies because you didn't do $#@!. You sat behind a keyboard and touched yourself to somebody else driving your car.

You probably could have towed your car across the line faster.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dallasberry Click here to enlarge
    To be fair, there was no high horsepower E46's running at the event
    Interesting. So the same M3 that was 'high horsepower' this round was not 'high horsepower' last round? Solid logic.

You should stop saying you won the trophies because you didn't do $#@!
    No, YOU didn't do $#@! because you don't have anything to show.

You sat behind a keyboard and touched yourself to somebody else driving your car.
    What a dick move on my part to let my tuner take my car out when they ask me to. I should have said no, I have to drive, so some retard named dallasberry on the internet doesn't doesn't have anything to whine about despite this having nothing to do with what the car is capable of anyway.

You probably could have towed your car across the line faster.
    Ya, that makes a lot of sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

WHEN I BUILD MY BUGATTI ILL BLOW ALL OF U BIMMERFAGzZ ALL AWAY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11one

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    WHEN I BUILD MY BUGATTI ILL BLOW ALL OF U BIMMERFAGzZ ALL AWAY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11one
    your bugatti wont stand a chance against my hemi bigwheel...Click here to enlarge

/thread

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by E.Hands is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E.Hands Click here to enlarge
    Is DCT technology faster than manual? Yes. Did Sticky come up with this technology? No.
    Is this like comparing a more advanced tech (GTR, Bugatti) to a lesser one? Pretty much.
    So why is Sticky so queer for bragging about some technology he had nothing to do with? Because that's what he wants.
    Because=Douchebag
    James.. is that u?

You r off to a rocky start so here's some rep to help u
    Lulz

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E.Hands Click here to enlarge
    Is DCT technology faster than manual? Yes. Did Sticky come up with this technology? No.
    Is this like comparing a more advanced tech (GTR, Bugatti) to a lesser one? Pretty much.
    So why is Sticky so queer for bragging about some technology he had nothing to do with? Because that's what he wants.
    Because=Douchebag
    He never claimed to have invented dct?

I don't understand this point either. We all compare old cars with old tech to new cars with new tech everyday and sometimes the old wins out... At the end of the day it's not about who makes the most power but who actually puts it down.

I don't think he was bragging so much as stating facts, dct is faster than manual or smg. Also he may not have invented it but he kind of does have something to do with it. His car was the first (that I know of) to make more power than the dct can handle and his car will be the first to have a built dct.

No comment... I don't know the guy personally and my post wasn't necessarily to defend him (or attack you) but he seems like an ok character.... It would be nice to see his car in action though, just sayin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I believe the S54 has won every single BMW event at Shift-S3ctor that they've participated in except for the event your car showed and they all had ECU issues. Kenton took home 1st at AA3 and then you took home first in AA4 and then Marcus/Kenton took home 1st and 2nd in AA5.

Kenton's best trap at AA3 was 178, Marcus trapped 181 at AA5, have you ever trapped higher than 178? Unless I'm mistaken your trap was like 172 or 173 at AA4? So trap speeds they've got you beat, w/o question. Roll racing is another story as we saw with Marcus vs Drew.

Plus wasn't it you that was going on and on about how you won, doesn't matter that the S54's were having issues/etc.. oh how the tables have turned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

They are all just lucky I live in Florida smh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 6spdbimmer Click here to enlarge
    I believe the S54 has won every single BMW event at Shift-S3ctor that they've participated in except for the event your car showed and they all had ECU issues. Kenton took home 1st at AA3 and then you took home first in AA4 and then Marcus/Kenton took home 1st and 2nd in AA5.

Kenton's best trap at AA3 was 178, Marcus trapped 181 at AA5, have you ever trapped higher than 178? Unless I'm mistaken your trap was like 172 or 173 at AA4? So trap speeds they've got you beat, w/o question. Roll racing is another story as we saw with Marcus vs Drew.

Plus wasn't it you that was going on and on about how you won, doesn't matter that the S54's were having issues/etc.. oh how the tables have turned.
    I have an easy solution that doesn't involve making excuses or trying to compare moving targets in the manner you are.

I have an airstrip event coming up, why don't they come down and run? Maybe either of these two could try going at me face to face? That, or they can keep sending lackeys to fight on the keyboard instead.

The tables sure have turned.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112