Close

Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nothing to brag about:

http://www.germanboost.com/attachmen...2&d=1381130765

Where are your trophies? Where are Drew's? Guess trapping in the 160's doesn't cut it. Want to know why? Because his setup is weak in comparison.

Can't hear you over the sound of winning.
    Are all three trophies grouped together in your engine bay for your car, Sticky? If so, how did your car come in "IRST PLACE" in the AMG/BMW roll race, and "2ND PLACE" in the AMG/BMW roll race? Seems like it should be one or the other, but not both...?

Congrats on the results, regardless.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Are all three trophies grouped together in your engine bay for your car, Sticky? If so, how did your car come in "IRST PLACE" in the AMG/BMW roll race, and "2ND PLACE" in the AMG/BMW roll race? Seems like it should be one or the other, but not both...?

Gintani's m6 came in second
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...084#post504084

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Gintani cleaned up!!!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Sticky, u never had ya car ...
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Then the least thing to say is that your online profile is not inline with how you see yourself. Oh well, unfortunately I can't have the pleasure to meet you for real for obvious reasons, but I'm fed up with dealing with your internet presence. Put yourself in question, for once.

To stay on topic, why the hell would one spend three years building a car and then, when it's finally done (or almost...) not even drive it oneself on the event, let alone attend the place??

The difference between you and most enthusiasts here is that we have spent blood and tears getting our cars to the state they are, not just outrageous amounts of money (yeah, some of that too). Running them, fixing them, optimizing part after part, looking for the best stuff to get the most out of it etc ect.

Yes, that's the impression I and many others get of you. Think about how you represent yourself if you don't want to come off as an arrogant ... who shows off how much money he can throw around. No achievement in that!
    ZOMG - Sticky does not do car ownership the right way!

Dude, these things are material possessions ok...who gives a $#@! if someone builds it themselves or buys it. ALL that matters is that you enjoy the process. I hate this notion that a "true enthusiast" has to meet some level of criteria. If it isn't wrenching, then it's not enough track time, or some other stupid BS. There is only one criteria that matters - have fun and don't be a d1ckface.

Ragging on someone for not turning their own wrenches is so pathetic. Did you want to thank him for creating a web board for you in the same post or a different one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wait, Sticky, you didn't race your own car? Why? That's the whole point and best part, no?
    991 C2S | Fabspeed Sport Headers with 200 Cell High Flow Cats | Sharkwerks Free Flow Exhaust | FVD Brombacher Muffler Bypass X-Pipe | KW H.A.S. | BBS CH-R's Matte Titanium | RSS Spacers (7mm) | Michelin Pilot Sport Cup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    because his transmission is stock and waiting for an upgrade and was going to grenade so why not let your tuner do the racing so you can not be responsible for damages or even have the desire to drive your car that you know will be breaking... smh
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    because his transmission is stock and waiting for an upgrade and was going to grenade so why not let your tuner do the racing so you can not be responsible for damages or even have the desire to drive your car that you know will be breaking... smh
    Ah, I thought it was already replaced.
    991 C2S | Fabspeed Sport Headers with 200 Cell High Flow Cats | Sharkwerks Free Flow Exhaust | FVD Brombacher Muffler Bypass X-Pipe | KW H.A.S. | BBS CH-R's Matte Titanium | RSS Spacers (7mm) | Michelin Pilot Sport Cup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Petrolhead Click here to enlarge
    What? Saw fb posts of that Labb22 shop packed with cars going?
    I believe Labb22 only took 1 car down and the car was having issues. The head lifted I believe. A lot of guys did not attend this event or else the results probably would have been different. 2 of the guys were trapping higher than 170mph last time and they are faster now, as well as a few others. Look for them at the next event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PureEnthusiast Click here to enlarge
    I believe Labb22 only took 1 car down and the car was having issues. The head lifted I believe. A lot of guys did not attend this event or else the results probably would have been different. 2 of the guys were trapping higher than 170mph last time and they are faster now, as well as a few others. Look for them at the next event.
    Marcus M3 E46 turbo has lifted the head at 165mph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    Both Marcus and Kenton would have smashed. Sticky has no argument as he was not even there. Is argument is invalid. Also, curious as to why Gintani lies about what horsepower they are running in their cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    So it was Marcus.. His car should easily break 173. I'd guess 180mph or so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dallasberry Click here to enlarge
    Both Marcus and Kenton would have smashed. Sticky has no argument as he was not even there. Is argument is invalid. Also, curious as to why Gintani lies about what horsepower they are running in their cars.
    Correct, Kenton did 178 at the last event and is now making more power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey sticky, Why dont you come to the event and line up with us..... Oh wait.... you can't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Also, curious as to why Gintani lies about what horsepower they are running in their cars.
    thats not true, even at 77x those traps are legit. w/o getting into tuner war BS, the only other dct m3 that has made 650ish has only done 160ish mph, this event and the last. hate on sticky all you want, but the Gintani package was doin work

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How many times did this car run 173mph? What were the other traps?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats not true, even at 77x those traps are legit. w/o getting into tuner war BS, the only other dct m3 that has made 650ish has only done 160ish mph, this event and the last. hate on sticky all you want, but the Gintani package was doin work
    Gitano had some quick card no doubt, but they are lucky they even got to look at those trophies. See you next event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

I didn't realize that Marcus rebuilt his M3 again -- New Engine Rebuild (Higher CR & Top of Line Forged Internals), New Turbo (Slightly Smaller for Better Powerband), and a New EMS (ProEFI -> Infinity).

I'm most surprised by the last change since the ProEFI allows a better Flex Fuel Strategy (especially since he's now running E98 to maximize power & spool on the new Motor/Turbo setup), in addition to better Motor Safety/Protection and Traction Control. To each's own though and I guess it makes sense since Lab22 has experience specifically with the Inifinity. Hopefully Lab can quickly resolve the issue with both of their cars having the heads lifting before the next big event.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Gitano had some quick card no doubt, but they are lucky they even got to look at those trophies. See you next event.
    You can say luck if you but fact is they went out there and put it down. Bested the previous fastest dct M3 by a large margin-a margin that is expected with the difference in posted HP- so attempting to say they lied is blatantly wrong and childish.

I could easily say the rest of the people were lucky they had "issues" or else they would have lost to stickys car.. something no one ever wants to do..

As for next event, possibly, but I'm no where near the league of cars we r talking about here; I just wanna run stock motor cars/cars that are equal

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PureEnthusiast Click here to enlarge
    How many times did this car run 173mph? What were the other traps?
    I've read that 173 was it's peak trap.... It's running a damaged DCT so it's not a surprise that it progressively slowed down
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    I didn't realize that Marcus rebuilt his M3 again -- New Engine Rebuild (Higher CR & Top of Line Forged Internals), New Turbo (Slightly Smaller for Better Powerband), and a New EMS (ProEFI -> Infinity).

I'm most surprised by the last change since the ProEFI allows a better Flex Fuel Strategy (especially since he's now running E98 to maximize power & spool on the new Motor/Turbo setup), in addition to better Motor Safety/Protection and Traction Control. To each's own though and I guess it makes sense since Lab22 has experience specifically with the Inifinity. Hopefully Lab can quickly resolve the issue with both of their cars having the heads lifting before the next big event.
    They will bounce back with no problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    I've read that 173 was it's peak trap.... It's running a damaged DCT so it's not a surprise that it progressively slowed down

I thought they put a new TRANNY (without her adam's apple) in it !
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge

No those are Gintani's trophies all grouped together for a photo. They took 1st and 2nd. The first place ones would be mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Team Plutonium Click here to enlarge
    Wait, Sticky, you didn't race your own car? Why? That's the whole point and best part, no?
    What in the world is wrong with people?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Kenton would only smash me if he sat on me. That's quite serious.

They both could have been there and ran but they didn't? So you're getting mad at me for them not running their cars? Oh ok yeah I'm definitely responsible for that.

Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast