Close

Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Nice that the car went out to stretch it's legs a bit.

On another note how can the exits be compared at these events when the cars leave at what appears to be various speeds. Is there a set rolling speed?
    You kind of just run at whatever you speed you want to.

I haven't attended this one in particular so I can't comment.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You kind of just run at whatever you speed you want to.

I haven't attended this one in particular so I can't comment.
    I mean at the same event. If a car rolls a bit faster it will have a higher exit. How is this controlled?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I love how all these attention whores with no life come in here to draw attention from Sticky, then try to say he is obsessed with them.

ROFL - You realize you are on Sticky's board right? As in, you only have a place to act like tools because he has provided you one...

Too funny.

"Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it." -Jay-Z

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I mean at the same event. If a car rolls a bit faster it will have a higher exit. How is this controlled?
    I don't know. I'm hoping they have clear distance markers and a certain minimum speed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    I love how all these attention whores with no life come in here to draw attention from Sticky, then try to say he is obsessed with them.

ROFL - You realize you are on Sticky's board right? As in, you only have a place to act like tools because he has provided you one...

Too funny.

"Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it." -Jay-Z

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I didn't 'steal' anything from you if you want to post idiotic things when I have much higher rep power than you be prepared for a thumbs down. I could have hit you much harder stop complaining.

Running away makes you the child but feel free. If you can't be constructive or mature don't be surprised when I fire back.
    You merely play god and use your admin status to shut critics down. You obvioulsly can't deal with irony, unlike so many others here, thank god. If you expose yourself in the way you like so much to, you have to be prepared for some slack.

And if you were a real man, you'd stand up to your self-proclaimed "freedom of speech".

Lastly, money can buy you lots of thing, but it won't get you my respect.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    You merely play god and use your admin status to shut critics down. You obvioulsly can't deal with irony, unlike so many others here, thank god. If you expose yourself in the way you like so much to, you have to be prepared for some slack.

And if you were a real man, you'd stand up to your self-proclaimed "freedom of speech".

Lastly, money can buy you lots of thing, but it won't get you my respect.
    How am I shutting you down? You aren't posting?

I have higher rep power and rated your post negatively. If I was truly enforcing the rules right this second you would have more neg rep and your posts complaining about it would be deleted as stated in the rep rules. But I'm sooooo shutting you down.

You got a thumbs down oh noes.

I never proclaimed this forum is an exercise in free speech it's an exercise in freer speech with community moderation therefore giving users more power than anywhere else. Hope you understand that.

I think results will get me respect. And you feel free to ask anyone here who has met me how I've treated them. Additionally, feel free to ask anyone who has asked me for help. I don't need to list those things I know how I am.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    its tough but they need a more sophisticated setup, im suprised with all the $ thrown at them they didnt have it for this one. we have the RFI in for a custom system to take care of that, but its a long wait

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    its tough but they need a more sophisticated setup, im suprised with all the $ thrown at them they didnt have it for this one. we have the RFI in for a custom system to take care of that, but its a long wait

Sounds like it was a bit "Mickey Mouse" versus the potential...
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How am I shutting you down? You aren't posting?

I have higher rep power and rated your post negatively. If I was truly enforcing the rules right this second you would have more neg rep and your posts complaining about it would be deleted as stated in the rep rules. But I'm sooooo shutting you down.

You got a thumbs down oh noes.

I never proclaimed this forum is an exercise in free speech its an exercise in freer speech with community moderation therefore giving users more power than anywhere else. Hope you understand that.

I think results will get me respect. And you feel free to ask anyone here who has met me how I've treated them. Additionally, feel free to ask anyone who has asked me for help. I don't need to list those things I know how I am.
    Then the least thing to say is that your online profile is not inline with how you see yourself. Oh well, unfortunately I can't have the pleasure to meet you for real for obvious reasons, but I'm fed up with dealing with your internet presence. Put yourself in question, for once.

To stay on topic, why the hell would one spend three years building a car and then, when it's finally done (or almost...) not even drive it oneself on the event, let alone attend the place??

The difference between you and most enthusiasts here is that we have spent blood and tears getting our cars to the state they are, not just outrageous amounts of money (yeah, some of that too). Running them, fixing them, optimizing part after part, looking for the best stuff to get the most out of it etc ect.

Yes, that's the impression I and many others get of you. Think about how you represent yourself if you don't want to come off as an arrogant ... who shows off how much money he can throw around. No achievement in that!
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Then the least thing to say is that your online profile is not inline with how you see yourself. Oh well, unfortunately I can't have the pleasure to meet you for real for obvious reasons, but I'm fed up with dealing with your internet presence. Put yourself in question, for once.

To stay on topic, why the hell would one spend three years building a car and then, when it's finally done (or almost...) not even drive it oneself on the event, let alone attend the place??

The difference between you and most enthusiasts here is that we have spent blood and tears getting our cars to the state they are, not just outrageous amounts of money (yeah, some of that too). Running them, fixing them, optimizing part after part, looking for the best stuff to get the most out of it etc ect.

Yes, that's the impression I and many others get of you. Think about how you represent yourself if you don't want to come off as an arrogant ... who shows off how much money he can throw around. No achievement in that!
    I'm fed up with stupid and negative comments that are so far off from reality. Guess that's why we have the thumbs to voice how we feel then eh?

The car isn't done it was not my transmission in there. As I already explained I don't want to be responsible for it. If they want to take the car and don't mind toasting a trans in the process it's on them.

Yeah there's no work involved with my car whatsoever a pile of money just solves everything. I haven't been sitting putting in time or effort or anything.

I don't care what impression you get at this point. You are the kind of person who seems more intent on pulling down than pulling up. Whether its jealousy because you don't have the same amount of money, or as fast of a car, or simply that you're a prick, whatever. I'm used to it though so it doesn't matter (frankly I get a kick out of it) the car did plenty of talking for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Autobahn - mate, Sticky is easy, he owns this thing, we don't... we are guests here kind of like I was as a colonial when I lived in London.. roll with the punches... it is all fun and as a learning tool this place is great... I didn't know an M62TU from an S65 or E46 when I came here and after a dozen wines tonight still won't tomorrow... but it is all FREE intellectual property... free and good fun ...

I would never begrudge someone taking a risk, making some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ whilst poking some fun along the way

part of life really.... well that........... or

I could grow a Fageena, buy a Porsche and turn into Christine Harris !!!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did it go head to head against any of the e46 turbo guys?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Petrolhead Click here to enlarge
    Did it go head to head against any of the e46 turbo guys?
    I don't know which ones were in attendance if any.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What? Saw fb posts of that Labb22 shop packed with cars going?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Petrolhead Click here to enlarge
    What? Saw fb posts of that Labb22 shop packed with cars going?
    I don't know man I don't know who was there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    Autobahn - mate, Sticky is easy, he owns this thing, we don't... we are guests here kind of like I was as a colonial when I lived in London.. roll with the punches... it is all fun and as a learning tool this place is great... I didn't know an M62TU from an S65 or E46 when I came here and after a dozen wines tonight still won't tomorrow... but it is all FREE intellectual property... free and good fun ...

I would never begrudge someone taking a risk, making some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ whilst poking some fun along the way

part of life really.... well that........... or

I could grow a Fageena, buy a Porsche and turn into Christine Harris !!!
    Yeah we are guests. But let's not forget this forum mostly lives from the content we provide, from the help we provide each other. Oh well... I better catch some sleep now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes mate, spot on

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats on the first outing... can't wait to see what this thing can really do.

I don't think I could have stayed away from the track if it were my car.... hell I might have driven out there just to see your car run!
    07 E92 335I | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS E85 Flash | DCI | BMS DPs | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCU Flash | Walbro GLS392 | E70 | 429rwhp/474rwtq

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWil335i Click here to enlarge
    Congrats on the first outing... can't wait to see what this thing can really do.

I don't think I could have stayed away from the track if it were my car.... hell I might have driven out there just to see your car run!
    Trust me normally I would have been there but...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like it was a bit "Mickey Mouse" versus the potential...
    yes and no. its one step below ours as far as current setup, we knew what direction we are going and opted to pay a bit more upfront. its still expensive, but seeing how has they have a few events done and major sponsors throwing major $$ at them, you would think they would have it by now. the beauty is that it can be added to, like i said we did.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yep nothing super high quality but I'll have some stuff for you guys.
    My iphone 5 wasnt good enough? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    My iphone 5 wasnt good enough? Click here to enlarge
    watch them all complain. It's fine for me, thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    watch them all complain. It's fine for me, thanks.
    but your the first guy to jump in somewhere and say it was a $#@!ty video of a street race; and this was a pre-planned set up event.
    eventually people will learn 2 gopros pay huge dividends. but watching cars fade out of sight is the greatest thing to watch on PG video. ESPECIALLY considering the magnitude of your car finally went to a race, and not only performed, but took top spot..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't really even need to say anything. My car spanks his. Everything is how I always said it would be. It's no contest they can't hang.
    wish i could rep this. I had to back wade through pages of hating BS to get to the original postings about the event.

Congrats on the car's performance. You also don't come across with annoying bravado about this accomplishment as when you first posted dynographs, so props. Click here to enlarge

Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast