Close

Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

They choose not to? I dunno, I'm just telling you thats why BMW does it....

BMW is also a lux brand, with high cost and R&d costs....which specific American and Japanese brands are you referring too?
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Well there is a difference between giving the code and allowing for manipulation...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    They choose not to? I dunno, I'm just telling you thats why BMW does it....

BMW is also a lux brand, with high cost and R&d costs....which specific American and Japanese brands are you referring too?
    Well there are japanese and american brands bigger than bmw. I mean ford and gm seem to embrace the aftermarket not shun it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    Well there is a difference between giving the code and allowing for manipulation...
    True.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well there are japanese and american brands bigger than bmw.
    It's a German thing.... They don't want people tinkering around with their products that they invested a $#@! ton more time & energy "perfecting". Meanwhile, Audi/VW/Porsche & Mercedes couldn't care less.

I mean, for how much these cars cost, they should be helping owners diagnosis any & all problems they're having with their cars -- Stock or Modded
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Is this car even running properly yet? I've been MIA for the past month but not much seems to have changed. I don't know about calling it the most powerful M3 without it running 100%? Looks like it may be dethroned by that turbo setup before it actually has a crown...
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Is this car even running properly yet? I've been MIA for the past month but not much seems to have changed. I don't know about calling it the most powerful M3 without it running 100%? Looks like it may be dethroned by that turbo setup before it actually has a crown...
    Has the crown and I can always switch to turbos if I choose to once those are sorted. The trans is being built and the dyno sheet confirming it's the most powerful is posted and until someone posts a more powerful one I have the crown. Period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

The trans is being built
    Thank God, man. With as patient as you've been, this thing better run like a raped ape once fully complete. I can't wait to see a proper dyno sheet all the way to redline.

Who is building the trans now?
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    Thank God, man. With as patient as you've been, this thing better run like a raped ape once fully complete. I can't wait to see a proper dyno sheet all the way to redline.

Who is building the trans now?
    Gintani is building it. I asked for an ETA they just said they were working on it as quick as possible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Really, really excited to see what this thing does with upgraded DCT clutches.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Has the crown and I can always switch to turbos if I choose to once those are sorted. The trans is being built and the dyno sheet confirming it's the most powerful is posted and until someone posts a more powerful one I have the crown. Period.
    LMAO... If that make you feel better bud! A car that doesn't quite run properly being called the most powerful, do you honestly think that sounds right? There's a reason nobody cared about your "huge" announcement at bimmerfest. (and I don't mean you saying "my car my car my car".

This car has provided years of entertainment and laughter for the community as a whole so at least it has accomplished something as of now.
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Too much hateorade...
    John 3:16

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This thing still isnt running??? You can't claim the crown when you can't get in the ring to challenge anyone dude. Plus no ETA on the trans its just never ending, dude. You should really consider finding a new German platform you can afford and build.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The main problem I find with all the mods and power is TRACTION.. Making a derivable everyday 700hp + car with traction is the key! 1000hp with no control = useless..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

^ Very true. My car dynoed right around ~600whp and traction is an issue unless on the highway.

There isn't a single running E92 M3 close to 1000hp yet. The best dyno we have seen from a running e92 m3 is right at that 700whp mark and the car definitely has traction issues unless in high speeds.

We will have to wait until the turbo M3s are out to see how the traction is on the >700whp M3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    LMAO... If that make you feel better bud! A car that doesn't quite run properly being called the most powerful, do you honestly think that sounds right? There's a reason nobody cared about your "huge" announcement at bimmerfest. (and I don't mean you saying "my car my car my car".

This car has provided years of entertainment and laughter for the community as a whole so at least it has accomplished something as of now.
    Considering all the people around the car and the interest it generated I'd have to disagree.

Go ahead and laugh all you want at the most powerful M3 in the world. I laugh at your 586 whp. Come talk to me when you have something worth talking about. LMAO.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This thing still isnt running??? You can't claim the crown when you can't get in the ring to challenge anyone dude. Plus no ETA on the trans its just never ending, dude. You should really consider finding a new German platform you can afford and build.
    It's the world record sorry it isn't proceeding at a pace you like. Not your car, not your money, not your time.

Afford and build? Excuse me? Maybe I should sell my rims and get a C5.

If you have a problem with the schedule call me tuner and tell them to go faster. You have no idea what you're talking about or what's involved. Name some other DCT's at this power level. Oh wait, there aren't any others...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Too much hateorade...
    Let em hate away. It wouldn't be fun being on top otherwise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't really understand the delay, I would have sold the car and built something that can handle this power by now or swap a 6 speed in it. Seems like the dct just isn't meant for any power over 600hp. Hopefully people remember that when they buy the new turbo m, that tq will kill the dct with mods.

Power is nothing if u can't use it...or even drive it
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I don't really understand the delay, I would have sold the car and built something that can handle this power by now or swap a 6 speed in it. Seems like the dct just isn't meant for any power over 600hp. Hopefully people remember that when they buy the new turbo m, that tq will kill the dct with mods.

So if I have the biggest shot of n20, and no car, that doesn't mean anything?
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Um what's the big deal? The DCT CAN handle the power. They have a turbo S65 with DCT making far more torque.

They just started on the build for my trans and needed to order some parts (flywheel, clutch packs). What's the problem? What needs to be sold? What can't be handled?

It isn't my fault or anyone else's other than SSP's that SSP screwed up the trans. It's getting resolved. You guys don't even know what is going on and are jumping to ridiculous conclusions as usual.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Um what's the big deal? The DCT CAN handle the power. They have a turbo S65 with DCT making far more torque.

They just started on the build for my trans and needed to order some parts (flywheel, clutch packs). What's the problem? What needs to be sold? What can't be handled?

It isn't my fault or anyone else's other than SSP's that SSP screwed up the trans. It's getting resolved. You guys don't even know what is going on and are jumping to ridiculous conclusions as usual.
    Where theres a will, theres a way, usually a few SSP's in the middle.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

You don't post any info on the built trans so how am I supposed to know this? No pics....nothing.

Do you have any info on what was done to the turbo m3 dct? Any vids of it driving? I haven't seen anything...
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

You don't post any info on the built trans so how am I supposed to know this? No pics....nothing.
    So instead you just decide to assume DCT can't handle power or that it isn't being resolved? I posted several times Gintani is building the trans.

What am I supposed to post? They haven't sent me any photos.

Do you have any info on what was done to the turbo m3 dct? Any vids of it driving? I haven't seen anything...
    Gintani is doing a twin turbo S65 what they choose to release is up to them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Im only looking at the facts so far. You cant point me to a working high hp m3 with a built dct.

The dct m3 has been out for a while, I'm honestly surprised a legit built option hasn't surfaced yet.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast