Close

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 693
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    8.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    9,65 bmw m3 e36 (s50b32 turbo) Sweden

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    8.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    ^ Adding you to the list, hope you got my PM as I wanted more details on your car.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky can I submit a few slips from my bikes,or are the motorcycles times that are listed specifically for data comparisons only?

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Sticky can I submit a few slips from my bikes,or are the motorcycles times that are listed specifically for data comparisons only?
    First time anyone has offered to submit Bike times. I don't see why we couldn't accommodate.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    8.58 - Jeremy - OE tuned / Gintani full exhaust and headers, K&N, 91 oct GRAPH

    9.87 - DD GT3 RD - Stock C63 w/ P31, 91 oct GRAPH


    Just scanning realized the times needed updates
    Mine is 9.79
    And jeremy ran 8.19
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Post the graphs and I will enter them.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    First time anyone has offered to submit Bike times. I don't see why we couldn't accommodate.
    I saw that on the first page you have motorcycle 1/4mi times listed&they appear to be qoutes from magazine tests which really isn't a true indication of what they are capable of down the 1/4 since the journalists,while they are good riders,aren't really the greastest dragracers. This has a huge impact on the E.T as a bike is only as fast as it's rider is skilled. It was just a thought,&I figured Id run it past you since it is a car forum afterall lol

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I saw that on the first page you have motorcycle 1/4mi times listed&they appear to be qoutes from magazine tests which really isn't a true indication of what they are capable of down the 1/4 since the journalists,while they are good riders,aren't really the greastest dragracers. This has a huge impact on the E.T as a bike is only as fast as it's rider is skilled. It was just a thought,&I figured Id run it past you since it is a car forum afterall lol
    I understand that. They were included simply to give guys an idea and reference in case they run into bikes and want to have a go at it. It works both ways though, a lot of riders won't even be as good as the journalists.

    Feel free to submit your slips. I'll put it up.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    8.58 - Jeremy - OE tuned / Gintani full exhaust and headers, K&N, 91 oct GRAPH

    9.87 - DD GT3 RD - Stock C63 w/ P31, 91 oct GRAPH


    Just scanning realized the times needed updates
    Mine is 9.79
    And jeremy ran 8.19
    jeebus! you guys are movin!

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Sammy, it's ok if you don't have the graphs for the quicker times, just post the graphs you have. I know the times were verified.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    The graph was the one I sent u, but when divexxtreme verified it he fiund 9.79....not sure where jeremys is
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    I'm just going to use the graphs I already posted if that's cool.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes sir!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Ok, added Jeremy's 8.19 and updated your run Sammy.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    249
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky - I put the first E92 M 6spd car in 11s. Can we be BMW friends now? I'll upload slip and videos.

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - I put the first E92 M 6spd car in 11s. Can we be BMW friends now? I'll upload slip and videos.
    I'm friends with basically everybody. I'm extremely friendly.

    Yes, slip and vids are necessary. Post them in the original thread and I'll update the list.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    249
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm friends with basically everybody. I'm extremely friendly.

    Yes, slip and vids are necessary. Post them in the original thread and I'll update the list.
    can i be on the cool list now?

    btw my friend appreciated the front page feature !

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    can i be on the cool list now?

    btw my friend appreciated the front page feature !
    Sure, just make your entry in this thread just like the other entries and I'll copy and paste. Or I will do it for you but it will have to wait a bit.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    sticky here is a slip from my '09 Hayabusa. Bonestock,right from the dealers showroom floor w a full tank of gas&220lb rider

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,433
    Rep Points
    32,144.1
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - I put the first E92 M 6spd car in 11s. Can we be BMW friends now? I'll upload slip and videos.
    Added to the list.

    Street Tires and race gas I take it or were you on DR's?

    Also, full exhaust as well just which one?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Added to the list.

    Street Tires and race gas I take it or were you on DR's?

    Also, full exhaust as well just which one?
    sticky i sent you email-file for 60-130 9.7sec

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    ill add this here...

    Just saw these in Keith's (dadc63) signature

    N/A: 60-130mph-8.08 (V-Box verified)
    NOS (125 shot)-60-130mph-6.59 (V-box verified)


    AMAZING!!!!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    ill add this here...

    Just saw these in Keith's (dadc63) signature

    N/A: 60-130mph-8.08 (V-Box verified)
    NOS (125 shot)-60-130mph-6.59 (V-box verified)


    AMAZING!!!!
    Still waiting for my 9.7sec verification from sticky. Trying it again tomorrow when its cooler. Maybe I might get that 9.5Click here to enlarge

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    New Submission:

    11.531 @ 122.12 MPH 60' 1.751 (ProPain)
    2010 C63 (MIR) - OE Tune (93 Octane Tune) 100 Octane fuel, K&N Filters, TTM Stock Airbox Mod, 18" MT DRs, Skinny's.

    Slip:

    Click here to enlarge

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •