Close

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 693
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Looks like J added Robert's 11 flat run, nice job Rob, just missed 10's, but I have a feeling you will get there soon. I know that was done on a non approved NHRA track, but who cares, those cars capable of those times. I also added PG's 8.34 60-130 run.
    Don't mean to overstep my bounds, but just want to add certain things I see. Not to say you don't see them, but to not have the workload all on you. Hope that makes sense!

    We are also in the process of adding a brand new garage program that will make things super easy on you Drew so you don't have to do everything manually!

    I don't think you have gotten enough credit for the work you have put in thus far, it is not easy.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't mean to overstep my bounds, but just want to add certain things I see. Not to say you don't see them, but to not have the workload all on you. Hope that makes sense!

    We are also in the process of adding a brand new garage program that will make things super easy on you Drew so you don't have to do everything manually!

    I don't think you have gotten enough credit for the work you have put in thus far, it is not easy.
    J, no problem!! Thank you for adding that, I think it should be noted, Rob is a heck of a cool cat as well. ALL GOOD, I appreciate it! No credit needed, I love this stuff, looking forward to those new features you are looking into.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    184.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Eugene hit a 9.01 / 2 shifts, with his Gpowered E92 M3 6MT, nice job Bro!

    Click here to enlarge
    Eugene,
    First of all CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Car is running strong!!
    Just as a suggestion. Try starting at 50-55mph in the gear that you are changing to at 65mph. You might run a faster time if you'll skip the shift. I ran many many times in my car and its faster if I start in 3rd and skip the 2-3 shift because its right at 62-65mph like yours. I know you have a different tranny but you can see by the graph that you are losing a split second there. Just a suggestion, take it for what its worth. Be safe!
    Current:
    2011 R8 V10 NA - PRS/APR tune and many weight saving mods. Click here to enlarge
    1/4 mile: 10.945 @ 131.77mph on a 1.77 60' - Bradenton Motorsports 1/18/2014.

    GONE:
    2009 C63 - Complete MHP Package and a few other mods.
    N/A: 1/4 mile - 10.80@ 129.06mph (OSW 3/5/2012)
    Nitrous 200 shot 1/4 mile - 10.133 @ 139.77mph (Bradenton - 3/22/2012)
    N/A: One Mile TopGunRun in Miami March 14th 2010 - 180.73mph (V-Box verified)
    Nitrous 200 shot: 60-130mph - 5.98 (V-Box verified)

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dads C63 Click here to enlarge
    Eugene,
    First of all CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Car is running strong!!
    Just as a suggestion. Try starting at 50-55mph in the gear that you are changing to at 65mph. You might run a faster time if you'll skip the shift. I ran many many times in my car and its faster if I start in 3rd and skip the 2-3 shift because its right at 62-65mph like yours. I know you have a different tranny but you can see by the graph that you are losing a split second there. Just a suggestion, take it for what its worth. Be safe!
    I hear what your saying! I would give it a try for sure. I am pretty open to suggestions.
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Sammy ran a solid 8.82 on a slight decline of -0.60, nice job Bro!

    Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ starting in 3rd gear Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Biglare hit a 8.31 on a slight incline, nice job Larry!

    Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ That's impressive!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    But honestly I would still like to see a time from the ESS kits without the diff.

    I still think it effects the time a lot
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    927
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Where's the standing mile results? Great thread BTW...

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Where's the standing mile results? Great thread BTW...
    Guess we need to add them Click here to enlarge

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Drew are you going to put down your 1/4mile time?

    its really fast for street tires Bro!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    Drew are you going to put down your 1/4mile time?

    its really fast for street tires Bro!
    Vbox times don't count for 1/4 mile, only for 60-130.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,454
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    CONGRATS DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That's Hauling the mail!!!!

    Andy

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    J, I was on 91 and meth, no race fuel in that run! Click here to enlarge
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    J, I was on 91 and meth, no race fuel in that run! Click here to enlarge
    Ooops! Fixed.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    G-power stage 3

    He're is a run you can add. G-powers stage 3 protoype. Stock internals with stage 3 boost. According to them it was a 6sp Manual and they will test the same setup with a DCT next week, thats all the details I have now. I will post more as I get it and edit this post.

    Ok so the specs I got for the G-power SKIII 6.95 run were.

    Specs...

    -6MT
    -Stock 19" wheels/tires
    -0.65bar boost (9.5psi)
    -Stock compression ratio
    -No passenger (30% full tank)
    -100RON Super Plus (95AKI)

    Please add this to my original post since I can't edit it.

    6.95 60-130 Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by JonMartin; 03-29-2010 at 11:06 PM.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Well holy $#@!... this was you? (Edit: Nevermind, where did you get this?)

    Edit: It doesn't show the time to the thousandth, right? Because this is a tie for the record.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well holy $#@!... this was you? (Edit: Nevermind, where did you get this?)

    Edit: It doesn't show the time to the thousandth, right? Because this is a tie for the record.
    No this isn't me But I'm getting the same setup right now. It was verified by DLSJ5. I have another screenshot showing the exact time but it didn't upload maybe its too big? I got it from G-power directly. I plan on doing better runs at lower elevation once the upgrade is done. There was also a 6.85 run file but it got deleted some how.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    This is a very interesting time!

    was it running on pump fuel?? what was the decline or incline
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    No this isn't me But I'm getting the same setup right now. It was verified by DLSJ5. I have another screenshot showing the exact time but it didn't upload maybe its too big? I got it from G-power directly. I plan on doing better runs at lower elevation once the upgrade is done.
    Yes, please show the other screenshot.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    I added the other shot

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    533
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    This is a very interesting time!

    was it running on pump fuel?? what was the decline or incline
    I'll post more details tomorrow but like I said all I know is its a 6MT with stock internals with more boost (obviously). Full details to come.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    570
    Rep Points
    432.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I'll post more details tomorrow but like I said all I know is its a 6MT with stock internals with more boost (obviously). Full details to come.
    that would be great!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I'll post more details tomorrow but like I said all I know is its a 6MT with stock internals with more boost (obviously). Full details to come.
    Sounds good, we need to know things like the weather, fuel, tires, boost, etc.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •