Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    121.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Any E46 automatic transmission will work on S54 but the programming on TCU has to be adjusted to 8000 rpm. I plan on installing automatic transmission from 1995 M3 and wiring it all up.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hakentt Click here to enlarge
    Any E46 automatic transmission will work on S54 but the programming on TCU has to be adjusted to 8000 rpm. I plan on installing automatic transmission from 1995 M3 and wiring it all up.

    My transmission is from a süper sports car, and holds at 1200 whp.

    BMW trannies, even modified are limited to 500 hp...
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    My transmission is from a süper sports car, and holds at 1200 whp.

    BMW trannies, even modified are limited to 500 hp...
    Huh?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Huh?
    Uooops forgot to add "except Sticky's transmission which is built in 2 + years and holds 1 million LBS of torque.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Uooops forgot to add "except Sticky's transmission which is built in 2 + years and holds 1 million LBS of torque.
    I should have used a super sports car trans I guess?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I should have used a super sports car trans I guess?
    No you are on the correct way. Correct way is waiting 2-3 years for transmsission seals and piping Click here to enlarge

    Not everyone has the passion to wait for seals and pipes for 2-3 years. So you are on the very correct path, boss.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    164
    Rep Points
    72.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I should have used a super sports car trans I guess?
    Funny thing is he(Mert) just ordered( like the VAC stroker kit what he always denied till now) it somewhere and maybe he has to make a bracket to make it fit and then he claims HE build the transmission,typically Mert.

    Dont forget he is the best and nobody can come near what he has done with BMW engines.Click here to enlarge
    Please explain what supersports car transmission you are using?,let me guess, you will not tell it to the public as always?

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    Funny thing is he(Mert) just ordered( like the VAC stroker kit what he always denied till now) it somewhere and maybe he has to make a bracket to make it fit and then he claims HE build the transmission,typically Mert.

    Dont forget he is the best and nobody can come near what he has done with BMW engines.Click here to enlarge
    Please explain what supersports car transmission you are using?,let me guess, you will not tell it to the public as always?

    could it be that I have a second set of stroker kit, made by some other company?
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •