Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

So,go ahead and ramble on with YOUR mindless,made up scenarios about the car I dont have any longer. WIN!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

So,go ahead and ramble on with YOUR mindless,made up scenarios about the car I dont have any longer. WIN!!!

And please show me where I have ever called it a sports car. Mindless huh? You have quite the imagination dont ya
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    You do realize you are going back&forth with me over a car I no longer own. And if you think me being 35 is old youre special in your own special way lol
    The bike and 128i broke the bank?

P.S.

you should press the space bar after you insert a comma
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

$#@! yeah,I re-finaced the house 6x to cover those bills. Wanna show me that double wide you call a house?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Nah,if I dont press the space bar I know it will piss off your feeble mind...see,its working!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

You are more than welcome to check it out in my build thread
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

You are assuming I have enough interest in your Craigslist-purchase 25 year old piece of $#@! to look at your build thread? Awww,flattering!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I have some down time before the nurse comes and changes my dirty diaper,so what else shall we argue about?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

You are assuming I have enough interest in your Craigslist-purchase 25 year old piece of $#@! to look at your build thread? Awww,flattering!!!
    Yes. I don't know if you remember, but if you scroll up 5 posts, you asked to see it. Kthanksbye
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Ok,I have to take my nap so I will be back later to check your witty replies
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Nope,dont see where I asked that. Please show me.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Im waiting for you to show me........Didnt think so cause I never asked. Youre batting a 1000 here aint ya? Carry on Sir. Kythanksbye
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Grandpa's car huh?You mean the one in my sig that ran 11.9 stock? LMAO Yeah,cause your 152rwhp car racing a bike with 63rwhp is for all you young cool guys Click here to enlarge
    Lol, ohhh 1/4 mile.. Big man. Big old man with crappy insults. Big man requiring big compensation at least, or big driving aids. Big man driving a car my grandpa actually owned, except when it was new...Get it?
    He liked the big lazy steering and anemic transmission that makes it a very dated 16-25k car today. It was a fun car to drag race though (spits in cup), Merica'.
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ahhh,the original poster who got all butthurt lol!!! Here to defend your boyfriend? Nah bro,I bought that E63 brandy new back in '07,traded in my '06 CLS55 for it. I know thats hard for you phatom considering your broke ass has a roommate cause you obviously cant afford a place of your own let alone buy a house or a $100k car like an E63.
    I know kid,it's ok...I was once young and full of jealousy and hate towards older finacially stable people.
    What else ya got sweetheart????
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

And here you are talking about a cars "handling"...yet your slow ass piece of $#@! posted a video doing a roll race against a 14sec bike. Can I be cool like you one day? Woohoo!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Im waiting for you to show me........Didnt think so cause I never asked. Youre batting a 1000 here aint ya? Carry on Sir. Kythanksbye
    You asked me to see the house, I told you where to find it. I guess your brain does not understand the concept. It was an indirect question, but since I stated that you could find it there, you asked for it.

It makes me laugh at you trying to belittle our financial situations. Want to know how I know you're poor?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I'll give ya that one...I mistakenly assumed it was your car build so ya got me

Dude,I honestly dont care what you or anyone "think" you know about me or my finances. Im happy with what I have regardless if i have a negative balance in my checkbook. Im very comfortable. Do you really think I have any emotion or personal interest in what I post on a forum? You talk $#@!,I talk $#@! back. Sorry if you take it personal cause I sure as hell dont.
    So tell me how you know Im poor.....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ahhh,the original poster who got all butthurt lol!!! Here to defend your boyfriend? Nah bro,I bought that E63 brandy new back in '07,traded in my '06 CLS55 for it. I know thats hard for you phatom considering your broke ass has a roommate cause you obviously cant afford a place of your own let alone buy a house or a $100k car like an E63.
    I know kid,it's ok...I was once young and full of jealousy and hate towards older finacially stable people.
    What else ya got sweetheart????
    Butthurt coming in a chiming in on your ignorance? I'm in college diaper man, sorry I was busy checking my cholesterol I didn't see the LOLing going on in this thread earlier. I was worried I might roll over a die from oldness, NOT..

2 roommates and no debt gramps, and i'll be walking into a full time job at a fortune 500 company when I graduate debt free. Congratulations talking big to someone who was a teenager not to long ago. Maybe one day when my weiner shrinks i'll take out loan, sell my track car, sell my daily driver and make payments on a lazy dated Benz instead of putting it into the market
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

If I recall,YOU are the smartass who started all of this with you "grandpa" comment towards me when I asked about the "race tune" (I asked because a race tune on a stock engine bike on pump gas makes zero sense) You had to reply with some bull$#@! tough guy comment trying to insult me,correct? Next time be nice instead of acting like an $#@!. This is the only thread I have ever spoken to anyone in this manner since being a member here,you give what you get douchebag.
    Dont twist this $#@! around on me,at least be man enough to admit you started the $#@! talking. And I could give two $#@!s how old you are,you still come off as a douchebag.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Incorrect. My grandfather had a W211 Mercedes in that color. Read carefully next time. You did catch the important part, it's a grandpa mobile. He's 86 now
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Forcefed&I have squashed any nonsense via PM,your the only one still actin like an asshat. Carry on,Im done here. Post some more interesting vids racing slow $#@! on the street Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Bull$#@!,you 100% directed that grandpa comment towards me in an deragotory manner,dont back pedal like a $#@! at least man up and admit it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The bike runs a mid low 12. This is fact. It doesn't make anything close to 65whp. Also E55's trap 111-115 stock except maybe one or two in the entire world. That's the speed to run a mid 12 on street tires.

The Buell also lifts the front tire off the ground much easier than my brothers R6 from 30-40 mph.

Of course I directed it towards you. You ownED one.
    Last edited by onurleft; 05-26-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I know how much HP they make,my neighbor owns 3 Buells/sarcasm.
    I also know what an W211 E55 traps stock,mine trapped 117 quite often and my E63 trapped 118 quite often as well.
    http://www.dragtimes.com/blog/first-...in-the-14-mile
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

WTF happened in this thread...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast