Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wannbm5 Click here to enlarge
    First it is just a car. Seems a bit extreme. Second what kind of car is that? Doesn't look like something someone would really be that in love with or what was so special about it? I would be pissed and upset but would not be on my knees screaming or being cuddled by my mom
    First off .....when your 20 years old and have come from nothing.. no help from your parents at ALL when it comes to purchasing a car and paying the bills.. your car means a lot to you. It was a limited edition Genesis Coupe 2.0 Turbo and everyone that saw my car loved it. I was proud to own it and call it mine and rightfully and proudly tell people that I had no help from others and at 20 years old I purchased a $18,000 car on my own(a lot of kids my age can't say this).

Second... everyone who saw my car loved it.. it was always the center of attention in shows and out on the road,,the car was hot, after countless hours working on her and the amount of money I put into her along with my sponsors to just have ripped away from me the night before a show.. is quite traumatizing... She was in the process of being the first of her kind with the first successful ProEFI install

Third.. I was on my knees crying because the $#@!ing douche bag ran away after totaling my car....... I had no idea where or who he was and if they were going to ever catch him.. and i didn't know if this guy had insurance because there was nothing in the truck....

So don't come on here like the scum you are and judge people for the way they react to a traumatizing event... with your above statement it seems like you are one of those douche bags who gets behind the wheel after 1 too many....

Ok... my rant is done.. you may now go kill yourself
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    First off .....when your 20 years old and have come from nothing.. no help from your parents at ALL when it comes to purchasing a car and paying the bills.. your car means a lot to you. It was a limited edition Genesis Coupe 2.0 Turbo and everyone that saw my car loved it. I was proud to own it and call it mine and rightfully and proudly tell people that I had no help from others and at 20 years old I purchased a $18,000 car on my own(a lot of kids my age can't say this).

Second... everyone who saw my car loved it.. it was always the center of attention in shows and out on the road,,the car was hot, after countless hours working on her and the amount of money I put into her along with my sponsors to just have ripped away from me the night before a show.. is quite traumatizing... She was in the process of being the first of her kind with the first successful ProEFI install

Third.. I was on my knees crying because the $#@!ing douche bag ran away after totaling my car....... I had no idea where or who he was and if they were going to ever catch him.. and i didn't know if this guy had insurance because there was nothing in the truck....

So don't come on here like the scum you are and judge people for the way they react to a traumatizing event... with your above statement it seems like you are one of those douche bags who gets behind the wheel after 1 too many....

She'll bite back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge

Bravo... No seriously (not being sarcastic)... To angie, I don't know you, but sorry for the loss... At least you replaced it and your happy (maybe not as happy as you were with the original, but happy none the less)

@Wannbm5 what's this all about? Seriously this is suppose to be a thread about a tragic loss of a car... Hell any car that someone pours their heart and soul into is a tragic event when it's lost like it was. Doesn't matter if it's that $500 Continental Mark IV or a $18000 Hyundai Genesis Coupe or even a $70,000 X5 (no I didn't loose it) but whatever the price tag, it doesn't matter... How would you like it if you lost your car in such a way, you posted it on this forum and we all said "SO what?" Would you appreciate it? probably not.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

@undercoverangie , just read this, best of luck with the new ride, looks hot! Like the red and that hood looks pretty mean. Those 2L turbos are really fun!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I promise I'm not a $#@!.. Until you make me one Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sorry to see this but glad your ok and thats the most important thing.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123