Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 250
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    1 second fastern than a NA m3, not 1 second faster then my stock tire time. Nice try though

    So in summary sticky says a m3 will run 11.9 @ 115 with a 1.7 60, yet his with a 1.7 60 and 114 trap speed did not do it. Not 1 $#@!en m3 in the past 5 years has yet proove him right. Keep the hope alive Sticky, one day the m3 will hit 11.9 @ 115, you will move out your house, and MAYBE if your lucky, your car will make down the strip wihout breaking. Hope is all you need.....play the lottery while you are at it. You never know.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    1 second fastern than a NA m3, not 1 second faster then my stock tire time. Nice try though
    What you run or do is completely irrelevant to the capability of an m3 okie dokie? And shaving 2/10's in ET as capable with an increase of 2/10's in 60 foot versus a full second stands on its own due to the inherent math.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    So in summary sticky says a m3 will run 11.9 @ 115 with a 1.7 60
    Yep, if not 11.8-11.7.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    yet his with a 1.7 60 and 114 trap speed did not do it.
    Yep, because maybe you should look up the math regarding 3.62 versus 3.15 final drive gearing and how that changes what gear you are in when crossing the traps as well as torque past the 1/8 mile? It's all in the math, right there, why can't you see it?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Not 1 $#@!en m3 in the past 5 years has yet proove him right.
    I don't have to go to the sun to know it's hot.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Keep the hope alive Sticky, one day the m3 will hit 11.9 @ 115
    I don't care if it does I know it can and the M3 already has hit 11's so keep fighting your losing battle if you wish to.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    you will move out your house
    Into one in Laguna I think, I'm not sure but I think that's where the next one will be. I'm wondering if I should wait 9 more months and put aside even more cash than I have in the past 10 and buy something truly absurd just because I can and you can't. I'll think about it while I'm relaxing in the pool this afternoon.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    and MAYBE if your lucky, your car will make down the strip wihout breaking
    Awww baby needs to resort to Ad Hominem (look it up, you clearly aren't accustomed to big words) attacks because baby got crushed. Dry your tears with some timeslips. Before you do, read them though so maybe you might understand the relationship between the numbers. Then you may actually contribute something of value.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    that is a "stock" M3...add FBO plus supercharger....game over....I raced one that had over 900 Hp.....insane is really the only weird I can say about it...I have raced bikes that where slower lol!
    Am I reading this right? There's no 900 HP M3 running around is there (E9x)?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Am I reading this right? There's no 900 HP M3 running around is there (E9x)?
    There is I really don't know why there isn't more on it. Plus mine should be around this range... we'll see.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Gearing still got you the 114 trap speed correct? From point A to point B that car still went 0-114 mph correct? Point proven. IF it invoved an extra shift, which according to you the M3 does it in .0xx seconds you can subtract that time from your 12 second ET lol.

    Like I said my man, play the lottery. Almost 30, living at home, talking about events that NEVER happened in the past 5 years. You sound like you are well on your way lmao

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There is I really don't know why there isn't more on it.
    Yeah, where's the info on this car? I remember a teaser or a tidbit or two (I think from you) in regards to this car, but not a whole lot more. If someone spent the time and money to take this platform to 900 HP you'd think there'd be a build thread or two on it unless it's still in the R&D stage.

    I think there also may have been some specualation that this may have been a turbo versus a SC...??

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Like I said my man, play the lottery. Almost 30, living at home, talking about events that NEVER happened in the past 5 years. You sound like you are well on your way lmao
    Feel free to try to attack me personally because this is embarrassingly one sided. OMG I'm almost 30 owning my own successful online and offline businesses making more money than you and saving cash for properties. I work for myself and am free to do what I want when I want while you work for whom? You're clearly a brilliant businessman and well educated driving a Mustang 5.0 you are struggling to pay off and had to finance lol. Please show me the amazing home you live in and how it compares to any properties I own? OWN.

    Yes, you typing to me on my network while I'm staring at this gorgeous SoCal day and looking at the palms trees swaying from my view over Orange County certainly sucks. How embarrassing! Good one, that was oh so devastating I'm so sad now your text is vicious.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Gearing still got you the 114 trap speed correct? From point A to point B that car still went 0-114 mph correct? Point proven. IF it invoved an extra shift, which according to you the M3 does it in .0xx seconds you can subtract that time from your 12 second ET lol.
    Point proven that you can reduce trap speed by over gearing a car and that extra shifts can slow you down up top? Yep, for sure. Why don't you do that math regarding in gear torque 1-2-3-4-5 for 3.15 versus 3.62 and get back to me then maybe you'll get it.

    Regardless, M3's have gone 118+ on stock gearing and into the 11's so... ya, point still proven and you still don't know when to stop looking like an idiot.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Did you go to college? Or more accurately, did you ever get in one?
    no, apparantly im too dumb to comprehend, so, educate me almighty and show us...
    so, ill ask again, what evidence?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    FBO E9x M3s down here are lucky to trap 113mph at PBIR. I have never seen them cut a 1.7x 60ft either even with drag radials.
    yup, same here at the fastest track in the world, Atco..

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky fails to realize that his gearing and TQ multiplicationg is greater everywhere aside from the last shift, which has minimal affect on ET in a 1/4 mile race.
    What was the ET sticky? Still havnt answered or provided any evidence. Whens the last time your ass even ran down the 1/4 strip?

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no, apparantly im too dumb to comprehend, so, educate me almighty and show us...
    so, ill ask again, what evidence?
    Apparently you are. You didn't have never seen an 11 second timeslip or any timeslip that clearly points to 11's with bolt on's or 11's with a 115 trap being possible? This is flying over your head how?

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    so, since there is a "database" that collects these sorts of information, here we go, it should be noted, than MANY M3's have made it to 11's, but only 1 has done it in N/A- and it was NOT at a "fast" track as someone who has never been there claims. It was done where ET and MPH were KNOWN to be .3 and 3mph faster..

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Apparently you are. You didn't have never seen an 11 second timeslip or any timeslip that clearly points to 11's with bolt on's or 11's with a 115 trap being possible? This is flying over your head how?
    look up.. maybe i cant read, but i dont see one there.. do you?

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Sticky fails to realize that his gearing and TQ multiplicationg is greater everywhere aside from the last shift
    Just the final nail in the coffin that this guy has no idea what he is talking about. The TQ multiplication is only greater at the same mph in that same gear but since the gears are shorter you can not reach the same MPH in 1st great with short gears as you can with stock gears meaning once you shift to second your TQ multiplication IS LOWER:

    Notice the advantage a MANUAL m3 has over the DCT with 3.62 from 100-113 mph where a stock M3 is going to be approaching the 1/4 mile mark meaning the DCT has less torque due to shorter gearing despite greater multiplication in that range and also meaning the manual is accelerating faster at that point. Same would go for the stock diff DCT as it would still be in third gear versus fourth:

    Click here to enlarge

    Maybe you need to go make a few more passes at the strip? It's even funnier that you think you know your stuff. If this makes your head explode let me know.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so, since there is a "database" that collects these sorts of information, here we go, it should be noted, than MANY M3's have made it to 11's, but only 1 has done it in N/A- and it was NOT at a "fast" track as someone who has never been there claims. It was done where ET and MPH were KNOWN to be .3 and 3mph faster..

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    So what problem are you having exactly?

    The M3 is capable of 11's in NA form. Additionally, my own slip proved that a better 60 foot would EASILY get one there. It wouldn't have even taken a 1.7X (which has been done by multiple parties) but a 1.8X would do which also has been done.

    And a 1.7X on mickey thompson drag radials is no big deal. What you are trying to argue here makes no sense and this is so one sided its absolutely idiotic.

    Swallow your pride, try to comprehend, and move on.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Pop Quiz: Car A and B are identical aside from gearing. During Max acceleration Car A can make it in 4th gear to 1000' feet, anything after that it needs 5th. Car B can make it in 4th gear till 1320 feet. Which car will make it to 1000 feet quicker assuming max acceleration.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Which car will make it to 1000 feet quicker assuming max acceleration.
    The Mustang of course.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I love how you stop answering when I proove you wrong. Keep it up.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    675
    Rep Points
    986.1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    oh gosh here we go with the money talk again... come on guys there is always someone who has it 10000 times better than you. So stop the talk about houses etc.

    We are just stating the proving facts that only (ONE) M3 E9X hit 11's N/A ... There are how many N/A m3s drag racing? It might be possible (MIGHT) but yet to be provin. But anyways

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    621.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Slip or no slip what's the argument about? How many times on this very board has a member posted a slip like "12.26 @ 114 with a 2.0 60'" and we tell him to drop the 60' a tenth or two and he's into the 11's? Isn't this exactly what Sticky is saying?

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The problem is that the m3 has yet to drop the 60 a tenth or two, especially a NA one. And the only one who claims they ran a 1.7 60 and 114mph trap speed will not reveal the ET because ironically it doesnt start with an 11

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So what problem are you having exactly?
    no problem, as ive proven my point over and over
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The M3 is capable of 11's in NA form. Additionally, my own slip proved that a better 60 foot would EASILY get one there. It wouldn't have even taken a 1.7X (which has been done by multiple parties) but a 1.8X would do which also has been done.
    is capable of? by what accounts. surely we have no evidence to prove it.. "would" ? "would" what? the M3 in N/A form is not, as its not been done at a legit track as far as all documented accounts are concerned


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And a 1.7X on mickey thompson drag radials is no big deal. What you are trying to argue here makes no sense and this is so one sided its absolutely idiotic.
    yes, it has been done with more power than FBO N/A cars.. ie supercharged, which, if my uneducated mind can process, is NOT N/A.? right?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Swallow your pride, try to comprehend, and move on.
    take your own advice, unless you can show some 11 sec N/A M3's..

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by keikdasneak Click here to enlarge
    We are just stating the proving facts that only (ONE) M3 E9X hit 11's N/A ... There are how many N/A m3s drag racing? It might be possible (MIGHT) but yet to be provin. But anyways
    It has yet to be proven but you just said one hit 11's NA and there is ample evidence it is more than possible. I can't control how many people drag race their M3's or how aggressive they are about it. I can't control their setup or launch technique either. I can show evidence which I have.

    Anyone who thinks the car can't run 11's NA after it has and it has run 12.5 stock is a complete idiot incapable of even basic automotive performance interpretation or analysis.

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Slip or no slip what's the argument about? How many times on this very board has a member posted a slip like "12.26 @ 114 with a 2.0 60'" and we tell him to drop the 60' a tenth or two and he's into the 11's? Isn't this exactly what Sticky is saying?
    Yep, but since there are M3 haters involved the rules change apparently. It's crystal clear for anyone else.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    The problem is that the m3 has yet to drop the 60 a tenth or two, especially a NA one. And the only one who claims they ran a 1.7 60 and 114mph trap speed will not reveal the ET because ironically it doesnt start with an 11
    No it's because it's not the exact same setup as gear ratios are different which was already stated but you still aren't processing. I don't understand how you can read something and it just doesn't register in your brain.

    The M3 has already run 11's NA, multiple runs, multiple times. I was there.

    My own drag racing evidence supports 11's being EASILY attainable. Meaning I have experience in this topic, you don't.

    And there are many cars doing 1.7X 60 foots even older NA E36 M3's with less power and torque so I don't know what else to tell you other than you simply are ignorant, biased, and pretty dim.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •