Close

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by keikdasneak Click here to enlarge
    I have only heard of one E9X M3 going 11's in N/A Form.
    I don't browse other sites often but I think there was another one recently. Regardless, the M3 is capable of 11's NA and it isn't even that tough this was visible when I ran 12.1 without a poor 60 foot. People just aren't good at drag racing it and they don't do it often but 11's NA is damn impressive for a car people said was maxed out. Sure proved a hell of a lot of idiots wrong.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Procede sucks ass.
    have to agree...my buddy and I at one point (he stopped modifying) had the same mods except I had a jb4....I would beat him easily by 3-4 cars.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    I dont know anything about this race but I do know that an FBO 335i protuned on e85 will pull bus lengths on any non supercharged m3.
    easily, I play with them.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Bus lengths now huh?

N54 owners and their over-inflated feelings about how quick their cars are always amused and continue to amuse me.
    hey! ! J/K LOL! if you take the time to do suspension/traction mods, meth, E85, flash, RB's and FBO they are pretty damn fast. In my other reply u said I play with them...that is a "stock" M3...add FBO plus supercharger....game over....I raced one that had over 900 Hp.....insane is really the only weird I can say about it...I have raced bikes that where slower lol!

I get what you are saying though lol!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't browse other sites often but I think there was another one recently. Regardless, the M3 is capable of 11's NA and it isn't even that tough this was visible when I ran 12.1 without a poor 60 foot. People just aren't good at drag racing it and they don't do it often but 11's NA is damn impressive for a car people said was maxed out. Sure proved a hell of a lot of idiots wrong.
    Don't get me wrong. I have both a E92 m3 and E92 335i. It is possible but hard ass hell to get a N/A M3 to 11's. There has only been one. The other guy who you are talking about didn't run 11's it was a error with the track. All his other times where 12.9-13.1 @ 115.... 115mph wont get you in 11's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't get me wrong. I have both a E92 m3 and E92 335i. It is possible but hard ass hell to get a N/A M3 to 11's. There has only been one. The other guy who you are talking about didn't run 11's it was a error with the track. All his other times where 12.9-13.1 @ 115.... 115mph wont get you in 11's.
    115mph is exactly what you need to run 11.9x, so long as you can do a 1.7x or less 60' and have fast shifting Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    115mph is exactly what you need to run 11.9x, so long as you can do a 1.7x or less 60' and have fast shifting Click here to enlarge

Yeah maybe with a 1.72 60 foot lol. The other guy who posted he ran 11's is a buddy of mine. I know his car is not a 11 second car for sure. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    115 certainly can you get in the 11's don't know what you are talking about as you are wrong, more than enough trap to do so. You need to take a look at some domestic 1/4 mile times. It's the 60 foot that will be getting you there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Yay somebody knows what they are talking about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah maybe with a 1.72 60 foot lol. The other guy who posted he ran 11's is a buddy of mine. I know his car is not a 11 second car for sure. lol
    I managed a 1.7X in the E92 M3 so what's the problem?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You are going to need a better than a 1.7 60 to hit 11s at only 115...and sadly the m3 doesnt have gearing/tq to get you there when it is only hitting 115. Either way ONE m3 hits 11s at a track that was inaccurate at the time and now its possible. But when the z06 runs 10s on drag radials and otherwise stock its bull$#@!?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    and sadly the m3 doesnt have gearing/tq to get you there when it is only hitting 115.
    One of the dumbest things written, speaking in absolutes about gearing torque without even understanding how the two play into each other.

So the M3 can't hit 11's at 115 yet my timeslip clearly shows... you can:

Click here to enlarge

Gee what would happen if that 60 foot was a 1.7? 2 tenths in 60 foot mean... ya, you are so biased it's a joke.

But when the z06 runs 10s on drag radials and otherwise stock its bull$#@!?
    Um no you aren't getting it ran 10's because of the conditions AKA weather get it through your head.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One of the dumbest things written, speaking in absolutes about gearing torque without even understanding how the two play into each other.

So the M3 can't hit 11's at 115 yet my timeslip clearly shows... you can:

http://www.dragtimes.com/images_time...3-Timeslip.jpg

Gee what would happen if that 60 foot was a 1.7? 2 tenths in 60 foot mean... ya, you are so biased it's a joke.

Um no you aren't getting it ran 10's because of the conditions AKA weather get it through your head.
    What would happen, and what happened are two different things. Why do you think your car didnt hit a 1.7 on that run? Do you find it odd that the 1.7 you claim also happened when you were supercharged making alot more power? Think a little before you respond.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What would happen, and what happened are two different things. Why do you think your car didnt hit a 1.7 on that run? Do you find it odd that the 1.7 you claim also happened when you were supercharged making alot more power? Think a little before you respond.
    Why didn't I hit 1.7x on that run? Because I didn't have a line lock and couldn't do much of a burnout. What happened once I got one? I could hit 1.7X.

Don't you find it odd you are speaking when you have no idea what you are talking about and I hit the 1.7X with just a tune, underdrive pulley, and front cat delete?

If I did a 1.7X when supercharger I would have been deep into the 10's. You don't know what you are talking about.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So where is you 11 second slip with that 1.7 NA?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So where is you 11 second slip with that 1.7 NA?
    If I were to ask you why one would not run 11's every time out with a 1.7 60 foot... well I might as well not ask, you haven't been able to display critical analysis of times and instead interpret them at a basic level where everything is equal at all times.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dodging the question? Where is the NA slip where you hit a 1.7? No 11s sticky? Ricer math not adding up, or do you have some sort of excuse you didnt think of yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dodging the question? Where is the NA slip where you hit a 1.7? No 11s sticky? Ricer math not adding up, or do you have some sort of excuse you didnt think of yet?
    It's dodging trying to explain to you how conditions affect times that you can't seem to process again?

It isn't ricer math to show a slip and say based on mathematical projections that hold true at the strip, as any drag racer with even decent experience knows, what an improved 60 foot will do for an ET.

Instead due to your extreme bias you aren't willing to acknowledge what anyone else can clearly see.

Sorry I didn't hit 11's NA because drag racing in a desert during the heat didn't fit your schedule and decided to go get a blower instead of trying for something I already demonstrated was possible and was later achieved.

Math looks fine to me as it was proved. The problem isn't the math, it's your comprehension.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Once again dodging the qeustion. What did the car run with the 1.7 60 foot time, what was the mph. I will SCHOOL you in drag racing, and I have been down the strip many more times than you have in alot more cars than you have. So please do share your 1.7 60 foot time slip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Once again dodging the qeustion. What did the car run with the 1.7 60 foot time, what was the mph. I will SCHOOL you in drag racing, and I have been down the strip many more times than you have in alot more cars than you have. So please do share your 1.7 60 foot time slip.
    I just answered your question I'm just amazed at your critical thinking ability.

If you are going to school me in drag racing you should first figure out the 60 foot impact on the ET and then come talk to me.

And no, you haven't been down the strip in more cars than I have not that it matters as it doesn't change any of the math.

And I still don't understand what else is necessary to prove the m3 can run 11's with bolt on's my slip proves it and the M3 having run 11's proves it. Your hate for the car and blind bias affecting your ability to admit what already exists notwithstanding.

Dumb people are annoying.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Physical numbers, not theories. What did your car run when it ran a 1.7 60 foot time na. Fill in the X's

1.7X
    12.XX @ 1XX.XX mph.
    Posting a picture would be nicer.

I have been down the strip more times then you have been in your lifetime within the past two years while you didnt even have a car that runs.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have been down the strip more times then you have been in your lifetime within the past two years while you didnt even have a car that runs.....
    I have several cars that run so not sure what you mean unlike you I'm not relegated to a single vehicle.

And if you have you should be able to, once again, understand the 60 foot impact on ET and also realize 115 is more than enough to run 11's. The fact you fail at this basic level of understanding says enough.

Physical numbers, not theories. What did your car run when it ran a 1.7 60 foot time na. Fill in the X's

1.7X
    12.XX @ 1XX.XX mph.
    Posting a picture doesn't change the fact the M3 is an 11 seconds capable with mild bolt ons which it has achieved and as my slip already posted demonstrates. Showing times in adverse conditions does not nothing but skew the issue. I could post a timeslip of an M3 running 13.6@104 and you would not able to differentiate between that particular car running in its particular conditions versus overall capability of a platform because you simply don't seem to have the mental capability.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So we are in agreement that you will not post the actually time you ran when you hit that 1.7 60 NA? I love when you dig yourself in a hole and try to talk yourway out of it by dodging the questions. Once again fill in the X's.

1.7X
    12.XX @ 1XX.XX mph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So we are in agreement that you will not post the actually time you ran when you hit that 1.7 60 NA? I love when you dig yourself in a hole and try to talk yourway out of it by dodging the questions. Once again fill in the X's.

1.7X
    12.XX @ 1XX.XX mph.
    I could post what I ran stock, what does it change exactly? What you're doing is diverting from the issue regarding the M3 running 11's which has BEEN PROVEN.

You have no argument, you're incorrect, you were proven wrong with supporting evidence. You might as well ask me to post every slip I have ever run in some senseless quest to waste time and divert from the issue at hand.

The M3 can run 11's at 115 miles per hour, shown. The M3 has run 11's with bolt on's, shown. All you have is what?

I already posted the slip you are asking for a long time ago, go fetch. I've indulged you long enough.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont care what you ran stock. I care what you ran when you hit a 1.7x 60. ONE m3 has run 11s stock at a bull$#@! inaccurate track and it did it at 118-119 mph. ZERO e9x m3s ran 11.9 @ 115 NA. Some one here is delusional.....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast