Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Anyone contact Doc Race about their Manifolds?

Since HPF is unfortunately dead maybe doc race will sell their twin scoll mani to us now :?
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

good luck. maybe? doc and hpf wouldn't sell to me a few months ago. maybe now it's a better chance though
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Contact the guy who owns HPF's patents, if there's a legal agreement between HPF & Doc Race for the S54 manifolds you might be able to go through him. If there's no legal agreement, it'll prob. be on the Doc Race website soon.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Contact the guy who owns HPF's patents, if there's a legal agreement between HPF & Doc Race for the S54 manifolds you might be able to go through him. If there's no legal agreement, it'll prob. be on the Doc Race website soon.
    Lets hope so. Would be unfortunate to lose the progress just because of this.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I was wondering about this too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'd expect we will see it sooner rather than later. Even if HPF and Doc Race do have an agreement HPF is in no position to enforce anything at the moment.

Plus by all accounts everyone has a big boner for Doc Race manifolds so... let's get this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

I hate to break it to you guys, but ahead of you by about 2 days....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I hate to break it to you guys, but ahead of you by about 2 days....Click here to enlarge
    @VargasTurboTech: Does this mean you've made your own twin scroll mani, you've talked to doc-race and they'll sell them direct or you've arranged exclusive rights from them? Or 'other'?
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Well Vargas already said the production Stage 3 manifolds would be build by Doc Race, but that doesn't answer the E46 M3 question (if that's what we're getting at here)
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by uniter Click here to enlarge
    @VargasTurboTech : Does this mean you've made your own twin scroll mani, you've talked to doc-race and they'll sell them direct or you've arranged exclusive rights from them? Or 'other'?
    It means I have already reached out to both parties and am coming to an agreement. I always planned on adding a TS single to our line up. This may just mean we don't have to go through the hassle of building a manifold from scratch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    It means I have already reached out to both parties and am coming to an agreement. I always planned on adding a TS single to our line up. This may just mean we don't have to go through the hassle of building a manifold from scratch.
    That's good news. Single is a more straight forward option.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vargas is obviously responding to post #63 in this thread duh. http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...210#post333210 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    uwotm8

you

sir

are far too on the ball

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...turbo-manifold

it's this one correct? FFFUUU still won't fit RHD then

Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

ED:morepics http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...ics-Discussion

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Now that's thinking with your pumpkin!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It also means you'd be able to come to market sooner. I'm really glad to see that nice manifold won't be lost to the world of vaporware.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alex325i Click here to enlarge
    Now that's thinking with your pumpkin!
    *wallet Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

- Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Sounds promising. Maybe we'll put a twin on our 135i and a single on our E92. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Sounds promising. Maybe we'll put a twin on our 135i and a single on our E92. Click here to enlarge
    DO ETT!!!