Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    delayed until tomorrow morning, mr2 was still up on the dyno and I had half a tank of 93 octane that I am going to burn through tonight.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    for those interested in popping down to check it out we are going to run it at 10:30am.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    for those interested in popping down to check it out we are going to run it at 10:30am.
    ill see what i can do Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Won't be able to make it, but @Njz will you be going on the Cheesesteak Run on the 18th? Would like to see how our E85 tunes run against each other: E82 vs E90
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    link me details and I will see what I can do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 Click here to enlarge
    I have a mobile Dynojet 224XLC with load cell that I am thinking of selling.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...IMG_1444-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...1Charger-1.jpg
    How much does something like that cost?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 Click here to enlarge
    It's a custom trailer built by Justin Starkey of VMP Tuning in Florida. We used it for about 10 shows or so and maybe has around 150 pulls on it. With the load Cell, the desk top computer, fans, control modules..etc...basically everything you could ever need. RPM pickups, O2 sensor, Optical RPM pickup for crank pickup, built in compressor and tank...and the list goes on. We are asking around $50K, but are very willing to negotiate quite a bit, but I have to start somewhere. I can't give the farm away ;-). I just don't have time for it any more. It's been a lot of fun, but my day job has be working in excess of 60 hrs per week. So the dyno has taken a back seat. We paid $75K for it in 2008.
    Not cheap but that's awesome.

Can't do all wheel drive cars?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's 10:35 and no results? J/K good luck!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what's taking so long? jeeeez
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    link me details and I will see what I can do.
    Here's the FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/581243111900911/?ref=14

There's also a NJ caravan meeting up in Elizabeth, NJ.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Still making pulls. 450/480 map 7. Starting map 6 pulls now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still making pulls. 450/480 map 7. Starting map 6 pulls now.
    have the baby, wont be able to make it up there today

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Numbers not as great as we had hoped, 469/491 pull was made on a cold day (40 F, IIRC), today we are looking at around 2400 DA (humid from rainy night and warm sunny day today). Taking it off the dyno now, I will post logs shortly. We did manage 506 peak torque which is a decent gain from last time, likely due to the HPFP not allowing us to hit full potential last time. Logs incoming soon when I get home. Garth will also be installing a Nxpress kit on the car later this month with a small shot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No meth today either due to there being some kind of issue that is causing air bubbles. We werent going to try to diagnose on the dyno so we just said $#@! it and did straight 85 only.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Regardless, at least your trims are 100% in check now with a complete fueling upgrade. Stock Turbos + Meth + NOS will def be a serious power package.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    + NOS
    he'll need it if he wants to run me Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A stock m3? What kind of run are we talking here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    he'll need it if he wants to run me Click here to enlarge
    A stock m3? What kind of run are we talking here?
    Runs with a non-stock M3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so bolted on m3 than? I have yet to have an issue with an m3 on the street. At the track he would win due (in part) to my lack of experience in 1/4 racing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so bolted on m3 than? I have yet to have an issue with an m3 on the street. At the track he would win due (in part) to my lack of experience in 1/4 racing.
    we can do before and afters Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I move to TX next month and nitrous is going on in the next two weeks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I move to TX next month and nitrous is going on in the next two weeks Click here to enlarge
    What's your power goal with nitrous? Just keep in mind, in most cases those running it eventually had a motor issue. I'm not saying don't run it, just a friendly reminder that you might be better off with a turbo upgrade and not filling up that bottle or wanting to up the nozzle (as its too easy) Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want to get up to around 500-520hp/550 tq should be enough power to run down most things I encounter on the street and its enough power to (with practice) run 10s. I did logs on the way home from the dyno when the ambient temps and humidity dropped nicely and Virtual dyno indicated that we were back in the range we had hoped to reach on the dyno (475/520). I did about 4-5 third gear pulls and the delivery was smooth and it pulled hard. I did a comparison of the logs from the dyno and the dynomite at undercover was lower on every pull when compared to the virtual dyno dynojet corrected numbers. We are going to make a few minor adjustments (disgusting air intakes replaced/100% e85 this time instead of an e60ish blend 35% 93 octane, 65% e85) and also run on a more suitable day to set a record (lower ambient/humidity). After we do this I will be having the nitrous installed and tuned for on map 6. Once the stock turbos let go I will re evaluate the turbo choices out there and get new snails then. I am pretty happy with the performance of the car now but I am doing a nitrous tune for a kill mode for those rare occasions I find something worthy of running.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Regardless, at least your trims are 100% in check now with a complete fueling upgrade. Stock Turbos + Meth + NOS will def be a serious power package.
    Did you see the trims? Could OP post the logs for seeing how the fueling works?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    regarding upping the jetting for more power, I wouldnt consider just swapping in higher jetting without tuning for it which is the expensive part. I will not be spraying down low though, I will begin spraying around peak torque through 6800 ish give or take a few hundred rpms) I also will most likely not spray 5th as it will be over 130 mph and I don't plan on running anyone over that speed on the street.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast