Close

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    no i didn't say that.. but if you believe the dynos are manipulated (yes i know logs would show MORE proof) then why would logs be proof enough to you?

i don't neccessarily support vargas, i mean, i want their rail because it's still the only real choice, but their stage 3's wont even fit haha

stage 2's OTOH for starters...
    but you DID say it, when you said logs can be manipulated.. so you insinuated that they are worthless because they can be altered, implying that these guys would do it..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    are you a abeta tester of anything? i mean, i wouldnt think someone wouldnt post the logs to show fuel when they just cracked a new HP record, but hey. ive seen some retarded $#@! in this world.. i never though a company WOULDNT prove they have a solution. hell, at least the SHiv says he uses meth and posts logs.. doesnt say relies on meth, but the logs are there..
    Keeeeeeep talking and not reading, the logs are right there for you to see, on E90 and here. Scurry along now and go check them out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    There you go again, not reading and opening your mouth. I asked PTF if I could post the fuel trims and HPFP actual. They said sure, they were posted as soon as I offered the upgrade. Again open mouth insert foot.
    im sorry, it got very loud in here, you cry more than my 5 week old. so where are these logs that werent up and you said you didnt post, but now say you did?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys we all know what this dip$#@! is doing. He is entertaining himself. Im signing off, he is a marine core reject, no wonder his life sucks. Later cool guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the only vargas product i have is the fuel upgrade i called anthony we spoke for about 5 minutes and he got a kit out to me the next day i installed the hpfp and im installing the rail tomorrow i am on stock turbos fbo with vargas fuel upgrade walbro 455 lph running a jb4 g5 iso w/ backend flash i will post logs when i have things sorted out on 100% e85
    Turbo lag is the on ramp to the highway which is power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WDBi Click here to enlarge
    just installed my vargas hpfp rail going in tomorrow and i will have 100% e85 logs on stock turbos if its ok with vargas and terry
    can't wait man!

wait the stock HPFP can't do 100% E85 on stock turbos? i thought it was capable of that?
    It is, currently running 100% e85 on stock hpfp with the walbro 450 pump and have plenty of fuel on stock turbos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If anyone wants to see these and are too lazy to look. Here is where they have been all along. I don't answer to LM the dude is an idiot. He will never buy a product and is honestly bored with his life and comes on here to get away from it. Its post #66. They have been up for like 3 weeks now.

http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...-pricing/page3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jeller Click here to enlarge
    It is, currently running 100% e85 on stock hpfp with the walbro 450 pump and have plenty of fuel on stock turbos.
    We as well run straight E85 even on stage 2 turbos with the walbro pump and Cobb fuel scaler and had plenty of fuel. We did not hit the limit on pump gas on the stage 3 car until 575 WHP or so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    but you DID say it, when you said logs can be manipulated.. so you insinuated that they are worthless because they can be altered, implying that these guys would do it..
    no. no.

just no.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    If anyone wants to see these and are too lazy to look. Here is where they have been all along. I don't answer to LM the dude is an idiot. He will never buy a product and is honestly bored with his life and comes on here to get away from it. Its post #66. They have been up for like 3 weeks now.

http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...-pricing/page3
    well that's pretty interesting

any idea what causes the (relatively) huge pressure drop .. then correction and straight rise back? some sort of tuning glitch with the fuelling in particular, not the pump?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jeller Click here to enlarge
    hmmm fair enough

so maybe the upper upper limits of stage 2 style on straight E85 would be the lowest level of benefit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well that's pretty interesting

any idea what causes the (relatively) huge pressure drop .. then correction and straight rise back? some sort of tuning glitch with the fuelling in particular, not the pump?
    Honestly I am not sure. I think Terry did some explaining of it. The major difference is, on the stock HPFS, the pressure dropped and stayed down, never recovering maxing out trims all the way down. With the upgrade, it takes a small hit for just a small RPM window and immediately recovers. I did so many fuel logs when working on this thing, literally hundreds, and I can tell you what we do works. I mean 675 no meth, we can def make 700 no meth, but we like the meth to cool things down some.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly I am not sure. I think Terry did some explaining of it. The major difference is, on the stock HPFS, the pressure dropped and stayed down, never recovering maxing out trims all the way down. With the upgrade, it takes a small hit for just a small RPM window and immediately recovers. I did so many fuel logs when working on this thing, literally hundreds, and I can tell you what we do works. I mean 675 no meth, we can def make 700 no meth, but we like the meth to cool things down some.
    fair enough, just it's strange that more fuel is required at higher RPM's, yet the pressure drops lower down

all that matters is it works up top though!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    multiple VIDEOS and dyno graphs are good enough?
    No, because videos show absolute NO data & dyno graphs can be just as easily manipulated as data logs (if not, more easily)

BUT I am also interested in seeing the VT3 logs, not as a consumer but just as someone interested in the N54
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    No, because videos show absolute NO data & dyno graphs can be just as easily manipulated as data logs (if not, more easily)

BUT I am also interested in seeing the VT3 logs, not as a consumer but just as someone interested in the N54
    a video of the dyno being run and the graph being drawn requires a LOT of planning (and skill to make it believable) to fake you know?.. sure if the dyno has been seriously screwed with it could produce something unrealistic.

he did post a link to the spreadsheet logs above if that's any use?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    fair enough, just it's strange that more fuel is required at higher RPM's, yet the pressure drops lower down

all that matters is it works up top though!
    Just thinking out loud but since pump output is dependent on engine speed it could be possible that it just isn't spinning fast enough for a small RPM window(as boost builds) to maintain requested pressure.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

7 out of 13 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by funkmobster is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    So here is my thought about this :

First of all , Tony can you please stay the $#@! out of another vendors thread? You don't want any other vendor or user messing with your threads , i suggest you take your own advise.

Second : If you knew this guy was a scam , then why did you send him fuel pump? Or did you just recently got wind of some stories about him?

Thirth : You advise us to do a Google background check on this guy to find out about his scamming, wel i just did en i found many positive reviews on his company.

A background check on your name does give some interesting results , but hey didn't you say some time ago that it's all lies written on the internet?
    Mr Tony Turdo , or Tony Herpo , you would think there is some thruth in there if i can find so many $#@! talking about you on the net.

So like LM said , stop crying like a litlle $#@! in this thread. Acoording to you you have the better and the cheapest upgrade fuel pump , so what are you worried about? Stop complaining and let your products speak , they will do a better job presenting your company.
    Oh here we go, this guy again. The Knight of the forum, but this time instead of protecting the forum users, he wants to protect someone proven to be less then up front. First, I can post wherever I please, this isn't E90. Secondly, I had no idea who he was. But after I sent him the pump and didn't hear back I asked around it became clear what he was. Third. This again? Lets see a personal attack by an ex GF on one website where anyone can post anything they want with no facts, nothing to back it up. But you want to compare this to business practice, and a person who has been posted across MANY sites and MANY platforms as being a scam artist. If he had a checkered personal past and was a great honest business man, who the hell cares, he made some mistakes and cleaned his act up, more power to him. This is not the case, we are here to discuss business but you compare it to slander on a gossip site. Shows your intelligence level. Forth, nothing is according to me, I DO let our numbers speak for me see them right below this in red, but when someone I along with many other have had personal negative experience with I will speak about it if it will help keep some BS products out of this platform, it has enough already. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    First, I can post wherever I please, this isn't E90.
    Just want to clarify if he wishes to remove you from his thread he can... and vice-versa.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Just thinking out loud but since pump output is dependent on engine speed it could be possible that it just isn't spinning fast enough for a small RPM window(as boost builds) to maintain requested pressure.
    that kinda makes sense i guess, suddenly gets a lot more draw at full boost but doesn't quite spin fast enough yet? i'm sure we'll find out

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    So here is my thought about this :

First of all , Tony can you please stay the $#@! out of another vendors thread? You don't want any other vendor or user messing with your threads , i suggest you take your own advise.

Second : If you knew this guy was a scam , then why did you send him fuel pump? Or did you just recently got wind of some stories about him?

Thirth : You advise us to do a Google background check on this guy to find out about his scamming, wel i just did en i found many positive reviews on his company.

A background check on your name does give some interesting results , but hey didn't you say some time ago that it's all lies written on the internet?
    Mr Tony Turdo , or Tony Herpo , you would think there is some thruth in there if i can find so many $#@! talking about you on the net.

So like LM said , stop crying like a litlle $#@! in this thread. Acoording to you you have the better and the cheapest upgrade fuel pump , so what are you worried about? Stop complaining and let your products speak , they will do a better job presenting your company.
    ok, go buy a HPFP pump and enjoy your $2300 purchase?

i'd really like to see a page with a bad review about tony/VTT? searching vargas turbo or tony vargas turbo on googles gets nothing bad, quite the opposite.

if you don't want any warning about a potential purchase being a bad idea, go right ahead and waste your money in future..

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just want to clarify if he wishes to remove you from his thread he can... and vice-versa.
    and this is why BB is so good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that kinda makes sense i guess, suddenly gets a lot more draw at full boost but doesn't quite spin fast enough yet? i'm sure we'll find out
    This got me thinking. I remembered back to when i had a 2.0FSI jetta and this is exactly what happened with those HPFPs. They could make plenty power up top but couldn't provide enough fueling down low under high boost. Here's some info from APR i dug up. http://www.goapr.com/products/fsi_fuel_pump.html

Of course, since the upgrade Tony has is still able to provide plenty of fueling this is more just a topic for discussion than anything else.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    Correct. I don't know if there is any injector phasing control at this time but if there is... we should have more than enough fuel to power just about any N54/55. I was under the impression (last time I checked) that the BMW operates in stratified mode. There might be some tuning updates that I have not been paying attention to or had the time to investigate.

The higher you rev the car, the narrower the window gets.
    During WOT, the N54 and about any GDI engine operates in homogenous mode. Stratified mode is primarily used for low throttle angle cruising, as the primary purpose of this mode is fuel efficiency. To comply with NOx emission standards, the N54 always operated in homogenous mode in the US.

According to BMW's own documents stratified mode is never used in the US because the sulfur content of the fuel prevents use of a DeNOx catalyst with is necessary in stratified mode GDI engines because this fuel mode creates more NOx emissions.

Please review the "2007 ENGINE TECHNOLOGY.pdf" found here:
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...007-Manuals%29

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    This got me thinking. I remembered back to when i had a 2.0FSI jetta and this is exactly what happened with those HPFPs. They could make plenty power up top but couldn't provide enough fueling down low under high boost. Here's some info from APR i dug up. http://www.goapr.com/products/fsi_fuel_pump.html

Of course, since the upgrade Tony has is still able to provide plenty of fueling this is more just a topic for discussion than anything else.
    This is probably compounded by the high mid range torque. I checked out some 2.0 FSI dynos and like most vehicles, peak torque is also in the mid range.

The N54 pump is electronically controlled, so the stock pump that couldn't keep up was at 100% capacity in the range where pressure was under target. The modified pump that can keep up is not running at 100% in the same RPM range, so it just increases it's output to hit HP fuel targets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thats the beauty of the system. Its up to the vendor, but I do not have Jason telling me where and where not to post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its up to the vendor, but I do not have Jason telling me where and where not to post.
    You're big boys.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast