Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    shift it shift it in forward...
    shift it shift it in reverse...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ohh.. now it gets interesting.

so, since users have the power here. let another person make accusations in here w/o some evidence and I will ensure I do my best to reduce your power. Its the ONLY fair way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ohh.. now it gets interesting.

so, since users have the power here. let another person make accusations in here w/o some evidence and I will ensure I do my best to reduce your power. Its the ONLY fair way.
    Yeah, because everyone is doing this for fun. Feel free to buy his products, but don't say nobody warned you, and no sympathies for those that saw the warnings and get boned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    I couldn't give a XXXX
    which coincidentally is again preservative free and delicious since it was bought out by chinese company!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    Your price point seems very steep, no beta/intro pricing? Stage 1=$1295 + $995 for stage 2...Seems high considering your competitions price point is well below that. At this point his solution has been tested on a record breaking vehicle and we have zero details or data on who or what you have been testing your products on (other than a few hints about two mysterious big singles).
    is that the pricing on his website?

ahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wow.

ED: and that discount system. oh wow. even IF you hit all the discount targets first, it's still too expensive

i'm sure he's under rating it, it simply HAS to make more power if it's modified like the vargas one.. but it's OVER 4x as expensive, anyone who buys it is a rube plain and simple.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ShooterMcSkeet Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, because everyone is doing this for fun. Feel free to buy his products, but don't say nobody warned you, and no sympathies for those that saw the warnings and get boned.
    or, if you see the logic, it forces people that DO have evidence to come forward and solidify it, and end the doubt..but hey, you can just keep ranting and raving

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    is that the pricing on his website?

ahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wow.

ED: and that discount system. oh wow. even IF you hit all the discount targets first, it's still too expensive

i'm sure he's under rating it, it simply HAS to make more power if it's modified like the vargas one.. but it's OVER 4x as expensive, anyone who buys it is a rube plain and simple.
    Someone's in here neg-repping anything and everything negative about the product. Got you back up.

FWIW, this guy will probably find better success at shivpost.

LostMarine, you're just being an annoying troll at this point. I get that you don't like Tony, but your denier claims are getting old. I'm sure when someone posts 'evidence' to what you require, you'll move the goalposts and claim it's not enough. There's multiple platforms claiming this guy is a scammer or at the very least very shifty. I remember reading about him when I was looking into a MS3 before I bought the E92.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Someone's in here neg-repping anything and everything negative about the product. Got you back up.

FWIW, this guy will probably find better success at shivpost.

LostMarine, you're just being an annoying troll at this point. I get that you don't like Tony, but your denier claims are getting old. I'm sure when someone posts 'evidence' to what you require, you'll move the goalposts and claim it's not enough. There's multiple platforms claiming this guy is a scammer or at the very least very shifty. I remember reading about him when I was looking into a MS3 before I bought the E92.
    Hey, what drama queen I mean LM is stating makes PERFECT sense. Imagine this was a finance forum for investing. Bernie Madoff signs up as a vendor and is touting his mutual funds as the new hottest thing. I mean if he hasn't ripped you off PERSONALLY and you can show evidence of it, then hey lets back the guy, doesn't matter that people are coming out of the woodworks telling you he will rip you off, that they have been ripped of, or that any google search for any of his 4 business names will tell you the same, NO WAY if you do not have PERSONAL evidence you are being a hater. See the logic there.. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it, or wait it makes a lot of drama for someone who needs to be relevant in some conversation ANY conversation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sered and tony, keep crying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    how much is an Hpfp these days? 300? so u figure 500 + 300 for the hpfp upgrade from vargas. still a better deal imo. I wouldn't want to use my existing HPFP. (think resale value)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by brusk Click here to enlarge
    So not to take any sides but I would think that a business with the equipment and plans of taking an injector apart would run it through a some tests logging it's volume and spray pattern before taking it apart. At that point you would do the math to determine it's current limits at X HP and Y RPM's to determine how much more volume is needed. If that wasn't one of the first steps I definitely wouldn't be comfortable doing business with a company that can't even figure out what they are working with and what the communities needs are.
    We have done some initial testing on the injectors but getting them to proper pressure is a huge problem. Also, the voltage at which the injectors run at is different and based on the fuel pressure seen at the fuel rail. There are very few company's that can test GDI injectors at the proper pressure level and at the proper voltage. The last equation is getting the time window right. The window is very small with GDI injectors and as the RPM continues to climb that window shortens. There are other problems associated with seeing the spray pattern, at pressures over 800 psi the spray pattern is invisible to the naked eye. This is when you have to start using a strobe light or adding a powder substance to the fluid to see the spray pattern. At 2000 psi the spray pattern is impossible to see without very expensive high speed camera's or a dedicated UV flash emitter.

This is just not an issue of loading an injector into an injector flow bench and running it, all the parameters have to be proper to get accurate info. I could just give you the cc/min at 100 psi but that would be a lie and the spray pattern wouldn't be accurate either.

I think we have a pretty good idea of what is required to work with GDI applications.

Thanks,

John

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure that is why the flow rate is specified in milliseconds.

I would like to see a log of injector pulse width for a pull like the Vargas/PTF 725whp.

The mysterious fuel system engineer did indicate in homogenous mode, the injection window is open from the intake stroke to a portion of the compression stroke. I think in stratified mode the windows is super narrow as it is only open for a portion of the compression stroke. The N54 does not operate in stratified mode, however.
    Correct. I don't know if there is any injector phasing control at this time but if there is... we should have more than enough fuel to power just about any N54/55. I was under the impression (last time I checked) that the BMW operates in stratified mode. There might be some tuning updates that I have not been paying attention to or had the time to investigate.

The higher you rev the car, the narrower the window gets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    I would like to see a log of injector pulse width for a pull like the Vargas/PTF 725whp.
    Id like to see ANY log of those runs..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Where is my bag of popcorn... Click here to enlarge

I guess if we're "keeping it real here" Tony has shown his upgrade works and has been fairly transparent on what is involved. When OP posts up his data then we can make a comparison to see if he's bringing something new to the table for us (which would be welcome), or just knocking off what Vargas has already done. If OP has a history of over promising and under delivering (I've never heard of him personally before reading this thread) then I think it's reasonable for people to bring that up.

I don't know how I could "knock off" what Tony has done due to the fact that I have never seen one of his fuel pumps. I can tell you that Tony and I had a few long conversations about what I was working on and the gains I have seen with our upgrade. I don't know what Tony is doing, but I know our fuel pumps will do what we claim them to do.

I use to promise delivery dates and always missed them, I no longer do this. All our products have delivered what we claim and most of them over perform our conservative numbers. This is a "time will tell" product and as soon as we have customers running the fuel pumps we will make sure to let everyone know the results.

Thanks,

John

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I look at it in the sense that Tony discussed this weeks ago and had bad experiences. So have a lot of other communities. IMO i would just cut right to the point and save members here the hassle...looking out for the rest of us and for the few that are on the fence about jumping into an unknown vendors product.

Tony has proven results. This guy comes on here touting the answers to it all, no cars, no videos no dynos no independent 3rd party to verify his work is good....but has a trail of some pretty bad reviews from almost every car brand out there. You could try to say the same for Tony, but he has a full time shop that does turbos for a living...and hasnt moved in 30 years nor covered up his failures.

Cut the head off the snake before it bites someone else...aint worth losing anyones money here, no matter how much I agree/disagree with that person. I might sound like the internet police but Im getting tired of the bull$#@! vendors and shady scams going on that rock this community on a daily basis. We are all better than that.
    I have already stated that we have never scammed anyone. If you or anyone can find one person we have scammed, stolen from or not delivered products for payment I will leave this forum on my own free will. I have stated this many times over the years and you know how many people have come forward... ZERO! I created my own drama back when I was young, now I let the products speak for themselves. What I find funny is you are stating all our scams, failures, hidden/covered up reviews but have you ever bought a product from us? Have you ever held a product that we manaufacture? Or are you just one of those fan boys that wants to hang out with the popular kids?

We have never wronged anyone, ever. We don't plan on starting now!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    This is an excellent point. There are times on forums where theres a handful of people who have issues, they spread their word as being gospel, and many disciples jump in and carry on others first hand experience as if it was also their own personal experience.

The bottom line here is that it stands to reason that this guy has more experience in this area that any other. Even Tony recruited him to do the job because of such. It does appear that he dropped the ball on an excellent opportunity to prove out his knowledge. He has been around for a while, and he had posted about it long ago as I recall in some of my threads on N54tech. But back then the demand just wasn't there either so what was the point in jumping into this market. It was definitely the prudent thing to do to hang back and wait for the need to actually present itself, and now the big HP demands of the ST kits and the upcoming VTT3 kits (along with those running strong Ethanol blends on upgraded hybrids) have got him to the point of some demand.

It does sound like Tony had picked his brain and got what he needed to get some ideas. Tony has admitted this. Whether or not he gave all the data necessary is irrelevant, as he may have given just enough to gain some traction and thus get the job done. You do not always want to disclose every trade secret, that is just the way it is. Tony was apparently clever enough to pick his brain and use his own guesswork to get much more capacity out of the pump, which is not a bad thing at all as SOMEONE needed to get this done stat.

As for problems with other platforms. It happens. The good thing (from what I've read) is that the BMW pump works quite differently than the others, and John is very optimistic about it. He now sees demand and wishes to put into effect his ideas on a completely different pump. Tony has identified a solution that works and his price is fair. But no one can complain about competition, and no one can say with certainty that any of them are going to stand any test of time.

All of that said it is the perfect time for John to step it up (or up the ante so to speak), prove himself, his product, and hopefully enlighten us with his knowledge along the way. The problem with these forums sometimes is that people always are so defensive about someone sharing the wealth of knowledge they may have from their own REAL experiences from the trenches. So sit back, let John do his thing, and welcome the competition.

Rob

Rob, thank you for the support.

We had a few bad batches of fuel pumps, that fell on us and I didn't handle myself very well but we took care of everyone. We then decided we needed a test bench to verify fuel pumps before delivery, well we built and designed a fuel pump test bench that was modular in design so we could test several different platforms (knowing that we were going to be moving into different fuel pumps). This fuel pump "dyno" has allowed us to test and verify every fuel pump we send out. This has taken our failure rate from 10% down to 2%.

In talking with all the BMW customers and emails we were getting it was time for us to upgrade the BMW pump. I talked with Tony, he needed something "now" and we were not comfortable with his time line. He also knew we were very close to finishing the first stage with a second stage right behind it. I will not make accusations or assumptions of what he does or did, I will simply let our upgraded fuel pump feed the needs of our customers... drama free.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Hey, what drama queen I mean LM is stating makes PERFECT sense. Imagine this was a finance forum for investing. Bernie Madoff signs up as a vendor and is touting his mutual funds as the new hottest thing. I mean if he hasn't ripped you off PERSONALLY and you can show evidence of it, then hey lets back the guy, doesn't matter that people are coming out of the woodworks telling you he will rip you off, that they have been ripped of, or that any google search for any of his 4 business names will tell you the same, NO WAY if you do not have PERSONAL evidence you are being a hater. See the logic there.. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it, or wait it makes a lot of drama for someone who needs to be relevant in some conversation ANY conversation.

Tony, we have never ripped anyone off. We have never stolen from anyone, and we have never take payment without delivery of said part. I competition is good, everyone benefits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    Your price point seems very steep, no beta/intro pricing? Stage 1=$1295 + $995 for stage 2...Seems high considering your competitions price point is well below that. At this point his solution has been tested on a record breaking vehicle and we have zero details or data on who or what you have been testing your products on (other than a few hints about two mysterious big singles).
    You get a new fuel pump, new fuel rail and all the modifications done to both of them at that price. We don't modify used fuel pumps because you never know what revision you will be getting. Our competition modifies your used fuel pump, doesn't have a pump dyno and has impressive dyno results with no datalogs posted. I didn't see if the dyno numbers were corrected or uncorrected but that might be something to look at as well.

I am excited to be here because of these questions and for the way Tony is acting. If was not a threat to his fuel pump sales, then none of this would bother him. We also get to show how we deal with forum drama! In my old days I would get all upset, mad at these accusations but in the end you will see that we have never scammed, stolen, ripped off, or other to any customer ever. We offer solid products that perform or out perform our claims and our competitions claims.

If I cannot make a better product then I have failed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    sered and tony, keep crying.
    Crying about what? You being a troll? Please, little boy. Keep puffing up that ego, it's quite humorous to watch you take yourself so seriously. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Crying about what? You being a troll? Please, little boy. Keep puffing up that ego, it's quite humorous to watch you take yourself so seriously. Click here to enlarge
    says the troll. ..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    says the troll. ..
    LOL. No trolling here, I really do find people like you pretty hilarious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL. No trolling here, I really do find people like you pretty hilarious.
    retards do laugh at anything, so it makes sense

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    retards do laugh at anything, so it makes sense
    LOL. Keep on going, get it out of your system. Click here to enlarge Going to call me gay next? Or a woman?

Any bets on the next epithet the man-child will use? Click here to enlarge

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast