Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 344

Thread: Fuel...

              
   
  1. #226
    klipseracer is offline Member
    Status: Trolling
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,444
    Rep Points
    1,602.8
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jhershorin Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no qualms with John attempting to be in business on a new platform. Everytime he pops up its the same story. The same defense. The same thing happens. I am fine with him being here. We will work with cars that use tony's pumps. The definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    Thats the definition of insanity... Regardless, lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 550+ Members Strong!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/112468002137607/

  2. #ADS

  3. #227
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Points
    629.2
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no i didn't say that.. but if you believe the dynos are manipulated (yes i know logs would show MORE proof) then why would logs be proof enough to you?

    i don't neccessarily support vargas, i mean, i want their rail because it's still the only real choice, but their stage 3's wont even fit haha

    stage 2's OTOH for starters...
    This is the 'moving the goalposts' that I alluded to earlier. The HPFP data was posted in another thread a long time ago. But that's not good enough somehow. Dynos can be 'manipulated' according to him, not just insulting Vargas, but PTF as well. If you don't trust the dynos, a log isn't going to tell you anything either because you can't trust that it didn't get manipulated either. You take this course to it's logical conclusion and you get to the core issue: Either A) troll or B) issues dealing with reality (common among conspiracy theorists -- confirmation bias to the extreme). It's a solipsistic, paranoid delusion. I was trying to imply this but most of it goes over the head for LM, and then Sticky tells me I'm in a pissing match. Whatever Click here to enlarge

  4. #228
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    2,941
    Rep Points
    2,721.0
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the 'moving the goalposts' that I alluded to earlier. The HPFP data was posted in another thread a long time ago. But that's not good enough somehow. Dynos can be 'manipulated' according to him, not just insulting Vargas, but PTF as well. If you don't trust the dynos, a log isn't going to tell you anything either because you can't trust that it didn't get manipulated either. You take this course to it's logical conclusion and you get to the core issue: Either A) troll or B) issues dealing with reality (common among conspiracy theorists -- confirmation bias to the extreme). It's a solipsistic, paranoid delusion. I was trying to imply this but most of it goes over the head for LM, and then Sticky tells me I'm in a pissing match. Whatever Click here to enlarge
    The guy claimed Vaporware, then claimed it wouldn't work, now that it works he has to find something else to $#@! about. Now we are faking dynos and logs. Its honestly very entertaining. Our dyno's and logs are fake you caught us. We don't even have an N54! Those videos, I paid someone a lot of money to CGI me in the car on the dyno and him walking over the graph after we run. DUH!
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    Tony@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com

    Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
    N54 OEM - Stage 2 Batch 2 available!
    N55 Stage 1 - 2 upgrade available!
    Stage 3 production kits almost here!
    Shotgun HPFP upgrade pre-order now!
    N55 World Record: 477WHP / 509WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 558WHP
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 573WHP / 537WTQ
    N54 (96-98 octane, no meth) World Record,
    Stock Motor: 673WHP / 564WTQ
    N54 (ERC 109 unleaded octane and meth) World Record, Stock Motor:
    725WHP / 609WTQ
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #229
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Points
    629.2
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The guy claimed Vaporware, then claimed it wouldn't work, now that it works he has to find something else to $#@! about. Now we are faking dynos and logs. Its honestly very entertaining. Our dyno's and logs are fake you caught us. We don't even have an N54! Those videos, I paid someone a lot of money to CGI me in the car on the dyno and him walking over the graph after we run. DUH!
    INB4LM sez: "GOTCHA, you admit it!" like he did to Flinchy earlier Click here to enlarge

    Next VTT will be revealed to be a money-making front for Pixar; even the dyno runs on video are completely CGI. VTT doesn't really exist!

  6. #230
    ajm8127's Avatar
    ajm8127 is offline Member
    Status: Ready for the next chapter.
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Points
    1,382.6
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's like the Matrix.

  7. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Points
    629.2
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's like the Matrix.
    Attachment 30141

  8. #232
    ajm8127's Avatar
    ajm8127 is offline Member
    Status: Ready for the next chapter.
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Points
    1,382.6
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Sered - Your attachment does not work.

  9. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Points
    629.2
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It showed up for me :/

    I'll attach the attachment (yo dawg)

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #234
    ajm8127's Avatar
    ajm8127 is offline Member
    Status: Ready for the next chapter.
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Points
    1,382.6
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Interesting. When I click on it, I am directed to a page that says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

    @Sticky, consider yourself notified.

  11. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    353.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    3 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Looks like this thread has been completely derailed from providing any more useful technical information....sigh.

  12. #236
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,780
    Rep Points
    23,113.7
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting. When I click on it, I am directed to a page that says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

    @Sticky , consider yourself notified.
    I think he tried to copy/paste an attachment from somewhere else. Vbulletin doesn't work like that (although it should). Stupid software but he got it down.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  13. #237
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,780
    Rep Points
    23,113.7
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    @VargasTurboTech Tony, you're abusing that thread ban function... it's only for threads you created. Thanks for helping me find the bug though and it will be fixed after the forum software is updated.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  14. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Points
    674.8
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This got me thinking. I remembered back to when i had a 2.0FSI jetta and this is exactly what happened with those HPFPs. They could make plenty power up top but couldn't provide enough fueling down low under high boost. Here's some info from APR i dug up. http://www.goapr.com/products/fsi_fuel_pump.html

    Of course, since the upgrade Tony has is still able to provide plenty of fueling this is more just a topic for discussion than anything else.
    and discussion is all the fun

    except... i think i might stop posting, some $#@! with a ton of power keeps neg repping me... down to 334 now from 354 -_- at this rate i'll be down to negatives in a week ahah

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the 'moving the goalposts' that I alluded to earlier. The HPFP data was posted in another thread a long time ago. But that's not good enough somehow. Dynos can be 'manipulated' according to him, not just insulting Vargas, but PTF as well. If you don't trust the dynos, a log isn't going to tell you anything either because you can't trust that it didn't get manipulated either. You take this course to it's logical conclusion and you get to the core issue: Either A) troll or B) issues dealing with reality (common among conspiracy theorists -- confirmation bias to the extreme). It's a solipsistic, paranoid delusion. I was trying to imply this but most of it goes over the head for LM, and then Sticky tells me I'm in a pissing match. Whatever Click here to enlarge
    yeah and i have a huge problem with that.. when you get what you asked for, go away, it's done. at least don't keep being an $#@! troll about it.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @VargasTurboTech Tony, you're abusing that thread ban function... it's only for threads you created. Thanks for helping me find the bug though and it will be fixed after the forum software is updated.
    oh wow there was a bug where he could ban people from other peoples threads? LOL that's hilarious!

  15. #239
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,780
    Rep Points
    23,113.7
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    oh wow there was a bug where he could ban people from other peoples threads? LOL that's hilarious!
    Ya just tested it out that explains @LostMarine's complaints ti me he thought I was doing it.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  16. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    2,941
    Rep Points
    2,721.0
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @VargasTurboTech Tony, you're abusing that thread ban function... it's only for threads you created. Thanks for helping me find the bug though and it will be fixed after the forum software is updated.
    Bahahahaha. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to figure it out. It was fun while it lasted...Click here to enlarge

    I knew if I banned Cool story guy, he would cry to you enough to figure it out. My round about way of letting you know....Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    Tony@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com

    Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
    N54 OEM - Stage 2 Batch 2 available!
    N55 Stage 1 - 2 upgrade available!
    Stage 3 production kits almost here!
    Shotgun HPFP upgrade pre-order now!
    N55 World Record: 477WHP / 509WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 558WHP
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 573WHP / 537WTQ
    N54 (96-98 octane, no meth) World Record,
    Stock Motor: 673WHP / 564WTQ
    N54 (ERC 109 unleaded octane and meth) World Record, Stock Motor:
    725WHP / 609WTQ
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #241
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: work
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    97,780
    Rep Points
    23,113.7
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    232


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well it didn't take long. But this is my round-about way of saying use it as designed, don't abuse it.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  18. #242
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,472
    Rep Points
    44.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no. no.

    just no.
    yes, thats what YOU said. you saidn we dont need them because they can be manipulated. i didnt, i just asked for them.. how is that hard to understand? oh, i forgot, your a retard.. that explains it

  19. #243
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,472
    Rep Points
    44.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no. no.

    just no.
    yes, thats what YOU said. you saidn we dont need them because they can be manipulated. i didnt, i just asked for them.. how is that hard to understand? oh, i forgot, your a retard.. that explains it
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So here is my thought about this :

    First of all , Tony can you please stay the $#@! out of another vendors thread? You don't want any other vendor or user messing with your threads , i suggest you take your own advise.

    Second : If you knew this guy was a scam , then why did you send him fuel pump? Or did you just recently got wind of some stories about him?

    Thirth : You advise us to do a Google background check on this guy to find out about his scamming, wel i just did en i found many positive reviews on his company.

    A background check on your name does give some interesting results , but hey didn't you say some time ago that it's all lies written on the internet?
    Mr Tony Turdo , or Tony Herpo , you would think there is some thruth in there if i can find so many $#@! talking about you on the net.

    So like LM said , stop crying like a litlle $#@! in this thread. Acoording to you you have the better and the cheapest upgrade fuel pump , so what are you worried about? Stop complaining and let your products speak , they will do a better job presenting your company.
    exactly.. but if you go against the all-mighty vtt HERE, its like going against the shiv, over there.. how odd. he thinks IM the ONLY person asking for this stuff..

  20. #244
    Q4P's Avatar
    Q4P is offline Member
    Status: N54... the DI almost German
    2JZ
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The world...
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Points
    1,202.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I still just want to see consistent mid 10's @~135... talking can go on for days but until I see results it will be just that.
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

    N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

  21. #245
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,472
    Rep Points
    44.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bahahahaha. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to figure it out. It was fun while it lasted...Click here to enlarge

    I knew if I banned Cool story guy, he would cry to you enough to figure it out. My round about way of letting you know....Click here to enlarge
    yea, im sure that was your intent, and would have told him soon enough.. what a stand up guy you are -rollseyes- your showing your true colors here, maybe stick to your word of not coming on the forums.. i think its best for you. you built whats so far a decent product.. cant really tell w/o logs though................... so maybe sit back, wipe your tears, change the diaper, grab a bottle and in time, maybe grow up

  22. #246
    Njz is offline Member
    Status: Nitrous pulls in mexico this
    weekend if the weather ho
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NJ...For now
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    1,102.3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah I have been asking for ANY data to be posted about his stage 1 upgrades and still nada other than a few anecdotal comments about how they are an improvement over stock from D... Post the $#@!ing logs already and a few pulls on the dyno. This excuse of not having a USB stick when you are a professional tuner is sad. Have the guy email a screenshot, jeez no one is that $#@!ing busy.
    JB4 G5 Iso Tune +Bimmerboost Backend e85 by Undercover Performance 469 WHP/491 TQ (no nitrous) Full E85 (No Meth) VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump l BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes

  23. #247
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Points
    674.8
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes, thats what YOU said. you saidn we dont need them because they can be manipulated. i didnt, i just asked for them.. how is that hard to understand? oh, i forgot, your a retard.. that explains it
    no i didn't. read again.

    and stop putting words in my mouth? is rude. btw you were given them, you just ignored them. because you won't enter his threads.

    welcome back?

    ohhhh personal attacks now, finally, the point where you realise you've lost but you're too stubborn to admit it Click here to enlarge

  24. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Points
    674.8
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I have been asking for ANY data to be posted about his stage 1 upgrades and still nada other than a few anecdotal comments about how they are an improvement over stock from D... Post the $#@!ing logs already and a few pulls on the dyno. This excuse of not having a USB stick when you are a professional tuner is sad. Have the guy email a screenshot, jeez no one is that $#@!ing busy.
    i don't think many people have stg 1's? and most people that would get them wouldn't give a damn about performance since they're more reliability over OEM than performance.. basically they'll perform identically to stock just last longer?

  25. #249
    Njz is offline Member
    Status: Nitrous pulls in mexico this
    weekend if the weather ho
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NJ...For now
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    1,102.3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i don't think many people have stg 1's? and most people that would get them wouldn't give a damn about performance since they're more reliability over OEM than performance.. basically they'll perform identically to stock just last longer?
    Agreed but this was directed at Dzenno and his comments that vtt stage 1's were showing gains...Even minimal gains or increased efficiency would be promising but nothing has been posted to demonstrate this.
    JB4 G5 Iso Tune +Bimmerboost Backend e85 by Undercover Performance 469 WHP/491 TQ (no nitrous) Full E85 (No Meth) VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump l BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes

  26. #250
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Points
    674.8
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed but this was directed at Dzenno and his comments that vtt stage 1's were showing gains...Even minimal gains or increased efficiency would be promising but nothing has been posted to demonstrate this.
    fair enough

    i guess so much of the focus is on the good value stage 2's peforming well, and obviously the record breaking stage 3's, that the 1's are left behind a bit much...

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •