Close

Thread: 60-130 times

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

60-130 times

Anyone here have any N/A 60-130 times? I am looking for a goal to shoot for and also because I love E46 M3's and there's not enough N/A data out there. So if you have any 60-130 data please share.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Anyone here have any N/A 60-130 times? I am looking for a goal to shoot for and also because I love E46 M3's and there's not enough N/A data out there. So if you have any 60-130 data please share.
    You will know yours soon enough Click here to enlarge, remember it takes a few minutes for the gps to adapt to its new location when you first turn it on. Enjoy it!
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    You will know yours soon enough Click here to enlarge, remember it takes a few minutes for the gps to adapt to its new location when you first turn it on. Enjoy it!
    In June I get to have fun with it. Can't wait to strap it to the bike though. Thanks again.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Something not to fast stinky. I think low 13's with bolt on's is what i'd expect. I put my car at high 12's but I really don't know. It's a little bit faster then my roommates intake/tune E90 M3 from 60-130.

The problem is so many people are posting "official" times on "official" slopes lol. You have bolt on cars beating the exact same cars with forced induction. Lots of times don't make sense, IMO because people are going to "optimize" the test.
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onurleft Click here to enlarge
    Something not to fast stinky. I think low 13's with bolt on's is what i'd expect. I put my car at high 12's but I really don't know. It's a little bit faster then my roommates intake/tune E90 M3 from 60-130.

The problem is so many people are posting "official" times on "official" slopes lol. You have bolt on cars beating the exact same cars with forced induction. Lots of times don't make sense, IMO because people are going to "optimize" the test.
    Exactly. Your car should hit 12's. you have more done than me and weigh a bit less. I'm doing 13.3's for comparison on a 1.9 with slow shifting. Pretty much a bad driver.