Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Oh wow, this can't get any better. I would love to be a tester if you need me. I have a big turbo and now my only issue is fuel with the injectors. I don't want to do meth so now your upgrade looks like it will have to do! I have the LNF engine, which I'm sure you're familiar with Click here to enlarge
    Gonna have a site for your car soon bro.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Really this is a function of nba playoff basketball.
    LOL, enjoy the game I am in no hurry to start advertising. Its getting to late for me to think or work anyways.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gonna have a site for your car soon bro.
    Yeee, thanks man.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Oh wow, this can't get any better. I would love to be a tester if you need me. I have a big turbo and now my only issue is fuel with the injectors. I don't want to do meth so now your upgrade looks like it will have to do! I have the LNF engine, which I'm sure you're familiar with Click here to enlarge
    You and everyone else running a big turbo, LOL. I have been working on bigger injectors for 18 months now. The precision of the opening is 4 to 5 decimal places and you would be surprised at what a .00002 difference would make in flow at the injector tip. Working hard to be the first company to offer upgraded injectors for the DI market.

Now the N54 and N55 engines, what a POS injector they have!!! We have figured out how to get more flow out of them, its the machining process that we cannot figure out. Tear down of the injectors is impossible without destroying them. We have to figure out a way to hold them open while spinning them and cut the openings bigger. More or less I need 3 hands and a miracle to make this happen, but... we are working on it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    You and everyone else running a big turbo, LOL. I have been working on bigger injectors for 18 months now. The precision of the opening is 4 to 5 decimal places and you would be surprised at what a .00002 difference would make in flow at the injector tip. Working hard to be the first company to offer upgraded injectors for the DI market.

Now the N54 and N55 engines, what a POS injector they have!!! We have figured out how to get more flow out of them, its the machining process that we cannot figure out. Tear down of the injectors is impossible without destroying them. We have to figure out a way to hold them open while spinning them and cut the openings bigger. More or less I need 3 hands and a miracle to make this happen, but... we are working on it.
    Wow, that is just nuts. I didn't know it was that complex. I can't wait for updates and threads etc.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Am I a vendor yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope, still a guest vendor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope, still a guest vendor.
    Check again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Is this the same company tony sent a hpfp too that sat in a box for two months?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Is this the same company tony sent a hpfp too that sat in a box for two months?
    It sat in a box for 10 days, not two months. Tony needed something right away, I gave him some ideas that would help with his fuel pump and shipped his back to him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It sat in a box for 10 days, not two months. Tony needed something right away, I gave him some ideas that would help with his fuel pump and shipped his back to him.
    Didn't your wife send the unit back for you because because you were impossible to contact?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @hpfpupgrade
    bump for updates? about to send some stuff off to tony. Guess on a rough estimate of you releasing something

on another note... a talking hpfpupgrade reminds me of towelie Click here to enlarge

- Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Didn't your wife send the unit back for you because because you were impossible to contact?
    Chill out guys. I'd like to welcome this new vendor to the site who will provide much needed competition to the market Click here to enlarge
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by uniter Click here to enlarge
    Chill out guys. I'd like to welcome this new vendor to the site who will provide much needed competition to the market Click here to enlarge

This^ repped
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I have all the email correspondence between me and Tony but that is stuff that needs to stay between us. If he has stated something different, so be it. I am not about to drag this into the open forums. I gave him some help, he used it to get some great results. I am happy to see it working for him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge no comment
    Not sure of the intent but this says it all....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is correct, in an unopened box. Keep in mind, he told me he could have it back to me in a week 2 at the most. I can post the dates if we are gonna get into it. It was WAY more then 10 days. Go over to N54tech (don't kill me sticky) and search for this screename and see what they were saying back in 2009. I beyond hope he has come up with something legit this time, but if I am offering an upgrade for $499 that is running straight E85 right now and giving us negative trims at 725 WHP. Unless you plan on making 900 WHP next week (and honestly I think we have plenty of fuel for 900+ WHP). He really cannot offer you anything anything of value, I actually would like to thank him for not touching my pump. It pissed me off just enough for me to really dig into the HPFS and figure it out myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is correct, in an unopened box. Keep in mind, he told me he could have it back to me in a week 2 at the most. I can post the dates if we are gonna get into it. It was WAY more then 10 days. Go over to N54tech (don't kill me sticky) and search for this screename and see what they were saying back in 2009. I beyond hope he has come up with something legit this time, but if I am offering an upgrade for $499 that is running straight E85 right now and giving us negative trims at 725 WHP. Unless you plan on making 900 WHP next week (and honestly I think we have plenty of fuel for 900+ WHP). He really cannot offer you anything anything of value, I actually would like to thank him for not touching my pump. It pissed me off just enough for me to really dig into the HPFS and figure it out myself.
    Tony, your side of the story sounds pretty good. Its really to bad that you have to act like this on an open forum and attack your competition. I don't think you would be acting this way if you truly though I didn't have a good product. I have no reason to attack you because we have done the proper testing and will be providing customers with a proven product.

Thanks,

John

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    There's plenty of room for competition on this board. Let him do his thing and you do yours.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's plenty of room for competition on this board. Let him do his thing and you do yours.
    BIG difference between competition and straight BS coming out of someones mouth, his track record obviously proceeds him. You see its not just me speaking up. I don't give a $#@! what he does, he is selling snake oil and has been driven out of many other forums for it. This will be a repeat performance. Remember how I made all those claims in the beginning and everyone called vaporware on me etc. I had to fight through it. Now imagine I made those claims, did nothing in 4 years, then came back and made the same claims again. Hmmmmmm

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BIG difference between competition and straight BS coming out of someones mouth, his track record obviously proceeds him. You see its not just me speaking up. I don't give a $#@! what he does, he is selling snake oil and has been driven out of many other forums for it. This will be a repeat performance. Remember how I made all those claims in the beginning and everyone called vaporware on me etc. I had to fight through it. Now imagine I made those claims, did nothing in 4 years, then came back and made the same claims again. Hmmmmmm
    I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and if users here sense he is taking advantage of anyone he'll be gone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and if users here sense he is taking advantage of anyone he'll be gone.
    I'll hold judgment until after he produces results. But I will not be sending him any $ or parts due to his questionable past.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I'll hold judgment until after he produces results. But I will not be sending him any $ or parts due to his questionable past.
    That is fair!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast