0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    These are pics and dyno graph of my Dakar yellow e46 M3 with Gintani Stg 2 Supercharger kit. Tuned by OE Tuning
    We made 491whp/ 340ftlbs on 10psi running 91 pump gas and water meth injection. headers and full exhaust system

This kit has been extremely reliable ask anyone who knows me i drive the car hard everyday also its my daily driven vehicle!!
    just want to add that my car spent 32 days in the police impound the day i picked it up the car started right up with out a single hiccup

If anyone has any doubts on how well this kit performs please come by Gintani and ill gladly take you for a ride

Eugene your the man brotha!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nvm. Didn't see dyno sheet

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Welcome to Bimmerboost!

Now that is an SC kit! It looks absolutely gorgeous and by what you say performs amazingly too! Click here to enlarge

Do you mind telling us how much you paid for the kit ex labor? Thanks.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3some Click here to enlarge
    These are pics and dyno graph of my Dakar yellow e46 M3 with Gintani Stg 2 Supercharger kit. Tuned by OE Tuning
    We made 491whp/ 340ftlbs on 10psi running 91 pump gas and water meth injection. headers and full exhaust system

This kit has been extremely reliable ask anyone who knows me i drive the car hard everyday also its my daily driven vehicle!!
    just want to add that my car spent 32 days in the police impound the day i picked it up the car started right up with out a single hiccup

If anyone has any doubts on how well this kit performs please come by Gintani and ill gladly take you for a ride

Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

That is what we needed to see, thank you! I remember seeing this on fanatics but forgot where it was.

What is the cost of the system you are running?

Police impound? Do we get to know what happened?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

dude I'm so happy to see your car out! Ur taking me for a ride for sure. Maybe I'll get one of my buddies down here to install that kit.

with all the dynos around and what I've seen the Gintani dyno reads super low. I'm guessing 491whp on Gintani's dyno is like a 558whp on a dynojet.

comparo runs please Click here to enlarge

sick $#@! bro!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don't think it reads that much lower then dynojet. Look at his stock numbers 268. Thad close to dynojet numbers. I'd give him 10rwhp more maybe 20 but I think that's pushing it.

Edit: those numbers are header and tune. I seen m3 with tune a header hit 290-300rwhp. Still don't think his numbers will be much higher on DJ. Not talkng trash. Love the setup and Dakar yellow.
    Last edited by BattaM3; 08-26-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Changes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I don't think it reads that much lower then dynojet. Look at his stock numbers 268. Thad close to dynojet numbers. I'd give him 10rwhp more maybe 20 but I think that's pushing it.
    Exactly, and you are right on.

The % for Gintani's DD vs. a dynojet is their dyno is about 8% lower in my experience. Their DD certainly does not read as low as some and not as high as others. This is all correction they can adjust. His M3 is running very strong.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Of course. I was taking anything away from his car. Dyno are all different just like the cars on them. I've see DD read very low compared to DJ but then I seen a 10-15rwhp difference other times. Same with mustang vs dynojet. People call it the heartbreaker but I believe if my car wod rev to 8k instead of cutting off at 7100 my numbers would of been very close to dynojet numbers.

I don't take to much stock in dynos. I use them to make sure everything is running good or when I do upgrades.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

well I used 12% which i saw off Ricky's stage 2.5
    I think he got 520whp on DD and 600whp on DJ
    maybe when the number get higher up the difference seems bigger. just a guess

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Like I said different cars,conditions etc. Some just think oh my car made 300hp on this it can easliy make 400 on this. Not talking trash but $#@! is always different. Feel me? By the way I love those new wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

People call it the heartbreaker but I believe if my car wod rev to 8k instead of cutting off at 7100 my numbers would of been very close to dynojet numbers.
    It is a heartbreaker but people correct these things.

Shootout mode exists exactly for this reason so all DD's read the same no matter what but nobody uses it because people cry their numbers are so low.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I was talking about mustang dyno in above post. My bad for jumping all
    over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never officially made any debut posts lol. I've been real busy lately. I dont want to half ass a write up either. I want to do a Vbox runs, race videos and some sick pictures. When i come back from Ny im going to get on this.

Batta M3: Im thinking along the lines of about 10-20hp myself.

The numbers are the numbers. NO Trickery

i just typed the whole story but then i some how got kicked off for a sec. so now im not going to write it again lol sorry guys.

I am currently setting up the promotion for OE Tuning's sponsorship @ Bimmerstock 2010 in Glen Cove Ny and we flashing cars at my fathers shop here in ny which is OE Tuning's and Gintani Premier Dealer. http://www.lomotioncorvettes.com/ I will for sure put my car on Dynojet when i get back to California. Ive been wanting to sincei installed the kit

I work at Gintani and i did the install with the help of Alex and G. I also added Okada Plasma coilpacks.
    I believe the kit is around 12k installed. Not sure what Alex charges just for the kit. I can find out though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I work at Gintani and i did the install with the help of Alex and G.
    Have I met you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I will for sure put my car on Dynojet when i get back to California. Ive been wanting to sincei installed the kit
    Please share those numbers as soon as you do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You got anymore pics? I love Dakar on e46m.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

There's just plenty of other kits out for the s54 that have many cars running them. I've on seen 1 gintani kit on that Dakar yellow but no info on it. Not trash talking gintani at. Was just wondering why he would chose that kit.
    I agree. I think the AA sc kit is the most proven kit on the market. They have done the 1 of USA many times, and placed like 3 overall over the past few years. I think that says alot about a kit. That doesnt mean that Gintani doesnt make a decent kit, but it just hasnt done what they have done. This isnt a hate post. Just stating the facts as I see them.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Active makes really good quality parts. I would like to do some comparo runs to see how they 2 would match up.

i will post more pics when i get to my laptop

Sticky: Ive only met you once not really sure when but it was sometime before Mfest. Ive been dying to put my car on Dynojet im real curious as to what the numbers would be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Another thing you could probably get another 1-3lbs of boost of that kit
    on stock engine. AA runs 12-13 I believe and hpf does 14 both with meth. So you got more room for
    power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

its interesting on the boost levels but does the size of the charger matter? cause on turbos ares 14psi on a smaller turbo is way different on a large turbo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    its interesting on the boost levels but does the size of the charger matter? cause on turbos ares 14psi on a smaller turbo is way different on a large turbo.
    It is different with a turbo, boost delivered in completely different way.

The size does matter depending on application. You can exceed an SC's efficiency level. I believe this is a T-trim though for the S54 application.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It is different with a turbo, boost delivered in completely different way.

The size does matter depending on application. You can exceed an SC's efficiency level. I believe this is a T-trim though for the S54 application.

V1 T-Trim your are correct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12