Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cool Gintani E46 M3 S54 Supercharger Details

I would love to join this club with an E46 M3 supercharged by Gintani but unfortunately for now it aint gona happen.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I would love to join this club with an E46 M3 supercharged by Gintani but unfortunately for now it aint gona happen.
    I'm trying to help Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know you are Brother but what is a little bit annoying is that GINTANI are nice people with a great product! Why isnt it off the shelf yet!? They need to hire one guy who runs the internet side of things, forums etc that'll help them more in the market. Plus like i said if they wana test my vehicle all the way in the toughest environments on the planet, IM READY IF THEY ARE! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I know you are Brother but what is a little bit annoying is that GINTANI are nice people with a great product! Why isnt it off the shelf yet!? They need to hire one guy who runs the internet side of things, forums etc that'll help them more in the market. Plus like i said if they wana test my vehicle all the way in the toughest environments on the planet, IM READY IF THEY ARE! Click here to enlarge

dude its off the self kit for sure! I seen it
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    Bro your talking about the E9X kits not the E46 M3 kits
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, he is interested in the S54 setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not to talk down on gintani but wouldn't you Want a more proven kit. Just a opinion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Not to talk down on gintani but wouldn't you Want a more proven kit. Just a opinion.
    oh not at all please feel free to state your opinion, but first can you please clarify what you mean by proven?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's just plenty of other kits out for the s54 that have many cars running them. I've on seen 1 gintani kit on that Dakar yellow but no info on it. Not trash talking gintani at. Was just wondering why he would chose that kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ohh your talking about the S54, maybe someone else can chime in about that....? have you tried asking this person?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was just commenting on 0-60s post. I have HPF kit. I was just wondering why he was so interested on s54 kit. Sorry to go OT. Gintani seems to leading the way with the e92. There might be one local to me soon. Can't wait to check it out. I like AA and gintani when it comes to e92m

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bro your talking about the E9X kits not the E46 M3 kits
    yes I know!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yep, he is interested in the S54 setup.
    so its the same set up like JJ's car no?!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The only gintani sc on a e46m. I seen is a Dakar yellow one. Nice car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's just plenty of other kits out for the s54 that have many cars running them. I've on seen 1 gintani kit on that Dakar yellow but no info on it. Not trash talking gintani at. Was just wondering why he would chose that kit.
    I was just commenting on 0-60s post. I have HPF kit. I was just wondering why he was so interested on s54 kit. Sorry to go OT. Gintani seems to leading the way with the e92. There might be one local to me soon. Can't wait to check it out. I like AA and gintani when it comes to e92m
    There are other cool cars around and all different setups
    The only gintani sc on a e46m. I seen is a Dakar yellow one. Nice car.
    Well, seeing how good Gintani's setup is on the E9x M3 and then the one off turbo S54 and now i hear about the one off DY S54 SC kit.........The thing is i wouldnt go Gintani as the prices are higher than the competitors and almost the same as an HPF STG 1.

Maybe if or when i get an e9x M3 I'll look up Gintani.

Any pics of the Dakar Yellow S54 Gnitani SC'ed car?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, seeing how good Gintani's setup is on the E9x M3 and then the one off turbo S54 and now i hear about the one off DY S54 SC kit.........The thing is i wouldnt go Gintani as the prices are higher than the competitors and almost the same as an HPF STG 1.

Maybe if or when i get an e9x M3 I'll look up Gintani.

Any pics of the Dakar Yellow S54 Gnitani SC'ed car?
    dude I know its not an 1 off kit.. I've also seen it on their Z3M also another white e46 M3

the only thing is I know the Yellow Darkar kit makes a $#@! load of power too.

I saw it when I visited when I was in LA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dude I know its not an 1 off kit.. I've also seen it on their Z3M also another white e46 M3

the only thing is I know the Yellow Darkar kit makes a $#@! load of power too.

I saw it when I visited when I was in LA
    Ok Well I believe you Bro, BUT im not gona pay the price they are asking for a STG 2, i'd rather go HPF or ESS because I am all the way out here in the Middle-East and Gintani probably wont be able to give me ths upport i need all the way out here.

Its good for the guys who live in the USA to use Gintani and If i get an E9X M3 I will go Gintani without fail! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok Well I believe you Bro, BUT im not gona pay the price they are asking for a STG 2, i'd rather go HPF or ESS because I am all the way out here in the Middle-East and Gintani probably wont be able to give me ths upport i need all the way out here.

Its good for the guys who live in the USA to use Gintani and If i get an E9X M3 I will go Gintani without fail! Click here to enlarge
    I think if your really interested you should give Alex a call or email them.

trust me they will do some kind of support

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think if your really interested you should give Alex a call or email them.

trust me they will do some kind of support
    I'll wait till i get an E9X M3 or a customer who wants their kit. For the S54 its ESS or HPF for me at the moment.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You raise a very good point, we need far more info on the Gintani S54 setup. I have tried to get this info as I have put together an S54 tuning guide and due to lack of information, details, and kits I have to have the Gintani setup ranked much lower than other options for the S54.

They really need to get the level of info out there that they have for the S65 kits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You raise a very good point, we need far more info on the Gintani S54 setup. I have tried to get this info as I have put together an S54 tuning guide and due to lack of information, details, and kits I have to have the Gintani setup ranked much lower than other options for the S54.

They really need to get the level of info out there that they have for the S65 kits.
    I completely agree! Also Gintani has to start up their International marketing and presence!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I completely agree! Also Gintani has to start up their International marketing and presence!
    That is exactly what I told Alex but it is his business. Honestly, they are far too quiet and don't post enough information, pictures, or details. Everything is centered around local customers which limits their business. I do what I can but it is not my responsibility to market for Gintani. I have asked for photos of my headers, motor build, everything, to put up but have not received anything and I got sick of nagging. HPF for example has this down to a science, their build threads are the best in the business. Alex is busy, especially with the shop being moved, but hey, he has people that can take pics for and I'll do the rest as that is what supporting vendors pay me to do.

They really need to get after this and change some of the perception out there. I think my vehicle will be partially fueling that aspect and showing everyone what Gintani is capable of but without updates, pictures, and details, they aren't using forums to their potential. Raz@Gintani has started posting here recently so hopefully we see more as he seems to do most of the Gintani posting online.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    True! That is the reason I will be going ESS or HPF. Its a shame cos I have tremendous respect for Gintani and Alex.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Probably not much market for s54 kits. There's so many that been out for years. Maybe somebody local to tell would be good choice. I wouldn't rate a company on not posting on forums. I'd like
    to see more on s85 sc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Probably not much market for s54 kits. There's so many that been out for years. Maybe somebody local to tell would be good choice. I wouldn't rate a company on not posting on forums. I'd like
    to see more on s85 sc.
    Not as big of a new market as for the new S65 as others are established, that is true.

Does not necessarily have to be on forums but just information in general. Just more marketing and exposure.

The S85 SC development is going to be going on a different car at the moment. Updates on that would be great as well, that is exactly the point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast