Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Burr ridge,IL
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    36.0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Do you know how much power the catted ones make on the x5m?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hansel22 Click here to enlarge
    Do you know how much power the catted ones make on the x5m?
    @EFI LOGIC
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You going to before/after dyno?
    I need to find a place nearby that does awd dyno pulls. The dme is being replaced tomorrow so the X6 will be stock except for the meisterschaft exhaust when i get it back. It would be ideal to dyno it once like that, and then have the downpipes, catless front pipes, x pipe and ecu tune installed, drive for a couple hundred miles and then dyno it again.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by titanle Click here to enlarge
    I need to find a place nearby that does awd dyno pulls. The dme is being replaced tomorrow so the X6 will be stock except for the meisterschaft exhaust when i get it back. It would be ideal to dyno it once like that, and then have the downpipes, catless front pipes, x pipe and ecu tune installed, drive for a couple hundred miles and then dyno it again.
    Absolutely!

    Did I already ask your location? Any all wheel drive dynojets in your area?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Absolutely!

    Did I already ask your location? Any all wheel drive dynojets in your area?
    Im in Vancouver BC, I found one fairly close by and they have a Mustang AWD 500 series dyno. Seems like theres a number of local tuner shops that use this particular shop for doing AWD dyno pulls.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by titanle Click here to enlarge
    Im in Vancouver BC, I found one fairly close by and they have a Mustang AWD 500 series dyno. Seems like theres a number of local tuner shops that use this particular shop for doing AWD dyno pulls.
    An all wheel drive Mustang is a fine choice. The important thing is just to have a baseline to work from.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    An all wheel drive Mustang is a fine choice. The important thing is just to have a baseline to work from.
    I get my X6 back on friday, hoping to get the dyno done right after since the downpipes are going in on the weekend.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by titanle Click here to enlarge
    I get my X6 back on friday, hoping to get the dyno done right after since the downpipes are going in on the weekend.
    Cool just do before and after so we can all see! If I get the proper data I'll front page it.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    12.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Will these fit a f01? If so I'm in

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    51.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    EFI logic, PM me a price for catted DPs, if the price is great I can post before, after and after with tune dyno sheets.
    X5d tuned & Lowered
    X5///M Eisenmann exhaust & HRE 22"
    Sierra 6.2L Tuned & Lifted
    700hp G35

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Ok so I wont be able to do a baseline dyno. The earliest appt i got was august 30th and the downpipes are going in on the weekend.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by titanle Click here to enlarge
    Ok so I wont be able to do a baseline dyno. The earliest appt i got was august 30th and the downpipes are going in on the weekend.
    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    51.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by titanle Click here to enlarge
    Ok so I wont be able to do a baseline dyno. The earliest appt i got was august 30th and the downpipes are going in on the weekend.
    Did you have the DPs for sale? I am sure I saw a set for sale in BC?
    X5d tuned & Lowered
    X5///M Eisenmann exhaust & HRE 22"
    Sierra 6.2L Tuned & Lifted
    700hp G35

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35 Click here to enlarge
    Did you have the DPs for sale? I am sure I saw a set for sale in BC?
    Yes I listed them for sale after 3 shops that I went to just werent willing to mess around with the hybrid system. Luckily I came across somebody who is actually a bmw tech certified to work on hybrids and the install is happening tomorrow.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Ya Im a little upset too! It would have been great to compare the baseline, dp and dp/tune/full exhaust

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Been trying to get a hold of EFI, my installer said theres no way to get these downpipes to fit. He mentioned how the holes for the o2 sensors are completely off from the stock locations and the fitment just isnt correct. I sent multiple emails requesting he contact my installer since he has the engine opened up but after a few emails he hasnt gotten back to me. Waste of time, waste of money. Anyway, these downpipes are now on sale, pm me if you're interested.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    34.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    you sent me emails on saturday evening i was home earlier and responded to you quite a few times then left my house. i have since returned and contacted your installer via phone after seeing your email requesting me contact him. your HYBRID differs enough that these will not fit and there are numerous high voltage harnesses in the area. you never mentioned you had a hybrid until a couple weeks ago. and your purchased your down pipes almost 2 months ago. your initial emails late at night when you contacted me to purchase down pipes were gear strictly around negotiating a BUY IT NOW price and never about anything else especially regarding the fact your vehicle was a hybrid and if we knew compatibility. he is unwilling to install them in fear of liability because of the electrical components. the downpipes do fit but the o2 are in a different location as well as the high voltage hybrid harness and i dont blame him either.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    5.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    PM pricing for both catted and catless DP for X6M

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EFI LOGIC Click here to enlarge
    you sent me emails on saturday evening i was home earlier and responded to you quite a few times then left my house. i have since returned and contacted your installer via phone after seeing your email requesting me contact him. your HYBRID differs enough that these will not fit and there are numerous high voltage harnesses in the area. you never mentioned you had a hybrid until a couple weeks ago. and your purchased your down pipes almost 2 months ago. your initial emails late at night when you contacted me to purchase down pipes were gear strictly around negotiating a BUY IT NOW price and never about anything else especially regarding the fact your vehicle was a hybrid and if we knew compatibility. he is unwilling to install them in fear of liability because of the electrical components. the downpipes do fit but the o2 are in a different location as well as the high voltage hybrid harness and i dont blame him either.
    How much for a set of the catted? I have a x6 activehybrid with ESS tune and Meisterschaft exhaust.


    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    That was my very first email to you, clearly stating that i have a HYBRID. You could have informed me at that point that the downpipes have only been tested on x5m and x6m. I dont deny the fact that I asked for a BUY IT NOW price, I have those emails as well. Since I made it clear I had a hybrid in my very first email, you should have mentioned that they havent been tested on a hybrid. Im not trying to jerk your chain or milk you for money, Im just asking for you to do something about the situation. If you think I am lying or anything of that sort my bmw technician can attest to the concerns he had.

    You can see from the pics that the holes do not line up.

    Attached Images Attached Images   

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Points
    69.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    My first set of downpipes were from EFI Logic. Neither one of us realized that BMW had 2 designs for the downpipes for the non-hybrid motor. I needed a slip fit and they sent me a flanged set.

    I did not go with them for my second set because they could not make the changes needed in time. My experience was they made a quality part, and they were honest and helpful.

    Just work with them. If both sides are reasonable, you can always find a solution.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    51.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Titanle, how much do you want for the down pipes?
    X5d tuned & Lowered
    X5///M Eisenmann exhaust & HRE 22"
    Sierra 6.2L Tuned & Lifted
    700hp G35

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    EFI Logic says they no longer intend to focus on this platform...

    I strongly suggest all of you looking for downpipes take a look at Active Autowerke.

    @Andrew@activeautowerke
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35 Click here to enlarge
    Titanle, how much do you want for the down pipes?
    I have a pending sale right now, if it falls through I will let you know.

    Thanks

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    22.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    EFI Logic says they no longer intend to focus on this platform...

    I strongly suggest all of you looking for downpipes take a look at Active Autowerke.

    @Andrew@activeautowerke
    Im most likely going to go with Akro, since they are the only ones that retain the heat shields.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •