Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

3 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Glad you found something wrong. But you're gonna need more than that for what I have in my back pocket. Push it. And push it hard!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    Glad you found something wrong. But you're gonna need more than that for what I have in my back pocket. Push it. And push it hard!
    *yawn*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

This is awesome !!! Can't wait till you get the xi version out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

8 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ROFL Is that what Laguna Seca says?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

No thanks, this is the prototype kit. I am happy with what my kit does. I will let my customers and other tuners, (oh did I mention my kit isn't locked to one tune) push the limits. I mean we only have another year of development time to equal what you have had. The best part about it is. Once all the the tuners and customers get it. Any records they set, I own as well... Enjoy your weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    Well done guys, push it tonight to 740-745whp, so we are on our trajectory to 800whp by the end of the month Click here to enlarge
    Oh, this needs a quick update due to the competition...looks like we'll get there in just a couple of days Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Tony probably hunting down 750 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dmacc Click here to enlarge
    Part of me hopes you guys find the limit of the block today
    That would mean something major breaks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Shiv, man. Cmon. Can't you just congratulate the guy and be done with it? The kit's hardly even close to finished and has alot left in it. Your tuning is already dying in the N54 scene, COBB and JB4 have pretty much taken over. If I may say, consider redesigning the way your kit works to be compatible with other tunes but the Procede. It's a win win for you as well as customers in the end.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol Shiv is just bluffing... He just wants Tony to break something on the car. Anyways great work Tony and Dzenno, keep up the great work guys!
    E92 FBO Cobb stage 2+

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Animal29 Click here to enlarge
    Lol Shiv is just bluffing... He just wants Tony to break something on the car. Anyways great work Tony and Dzenno, keep up the great work guys!
    Oh of course! It's just a little reverse psychology.... Click here to enlarge Fun to mess with the guy (or gal IDK)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Tony(and the tuners) will continue making power as long as its safe and shiv will keep creating vaporware to stay relevant.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

LMaO!
    That Pocket is empty. Even if it does have anything in it it's probably just because you figured out Tony's fueling solution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Awesome!
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

to be fair the turbo on shivs car can make more however the other parts of that car...
    Turbo lag is the on ramp to the highway which is power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

I will say I'm super jealous sitting on the sidelines. It's going to take at least a couple months to get the 135i motor built up and then even after that we need to sort out the trans issues. Maybe we'll throw the VT3s on our E92 manual to start just so I can have some fun. That flat power band from 5500rpm-7000rpm should be good for mid 10s.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

I've been calling it for 3+ years now, 800+ hp the N54 is capable of before something breaks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

You just want him to be your virtual guinea pig to determine how much you can push it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

We're done Click here to enlarge all i'll say is everything is still in one piece, tune was solid and we got nice gains with minimal changes today heh rest i leave to Tony

Let's get the kit into production already! Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    We're done Click here to enlarge all i'll say is everything is still in one piece, tune was solid and we got nice gains with minimal changes today heh rest i leave to Tony
    Click here to enlarge COBB+PTF+Vargas Phenomenal work! Can't wait to see the results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Tell us more!
    AWE Non-Res Exhaust | AWE ColdFront | Bootmod3 BEF | Dodson Superstock Clutch | EoS Intercooler | ER Downpipes | ER Chargepipes | Fuel-It Platinum PI | Ice Tank | JB4 | Pure Stage 2 | Swift Springs | TPG/DSS 1200hp Axles | Built Motor (Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port & Polish)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I dont buy 800... i dont think the block would handle that but I would believe 725-730 for today. Although someone has to finally build a motor lol...
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    I dont buy 800... i dont think the block would handle that but I would believe 725-730 for today. Although someone has to finally build a motor lol...
    Teary Boyger is Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

very simple... you have a solid base tune now on 91... if you go to race gas or back to spraying gallons of meth, you will obviously make a ton of power

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Teary Boyger is Click here to enlarge
    Yes he is!!!
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You have a built motor you have already been playing with?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast