Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    I didn't see the problem with the video...but apparently it upset some people (like I give a $#@!). And being as it IS a NEW video with NEW FOOTAGE...they can continue being upset about it and saying whatever they feel because the video is in fact relevant. Shoot the messenger when you don't like the letter...it shows you as mature and level headed when you do

The very owner of the car has less problem with the video than some of these guys....that's funny
    You got more upset over the video then every1 else. We just pointed out that this video had already been posted & how the conditions were less than ideal, which is why the result wasn't a surprise.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yeah just pointed it out...that's all. Thanks for your help. Video appears to be indeed NOT posted here before. So thanks for all your help in clearing it up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

I don't see a big deal with him posting the video... There aren't always agendas behind people's posts, usually there is, but who cares if its posted if everyone truly knows the conditions. I think his car looks nice at least and you can hear the tires spinning through the first few gears.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There was no agenda...I literally thought it was weird I didn't see the video here because every other thread title is about an ESS M3. I don't even know LostMarine or have any interactions with him in the past to even have an agenda. Give me a break

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No harm, no foul... Its all good
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

We are talking about a car that has gone 11.2@123 correct?

A bolt on S4 would get a cucumber up it's bum given equal 60ft times
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onurleft Click here to enlarge
    We are talking about a car that has gone [email]11.2@123 correct?

A bolt on S4 would get a cucumber up it's bum given equal 60ft times
    except they raced from a roll in this video.... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    That m3 is piss slow and by the looks of it the s4 tapped that ass
    The S4 lost badly? (if you are referring to the blue one from a roll)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    except they raced from a roll in this video.... Click here to enlarge
    Trap speeds bro (assuming we're not talking about a B5 S4). Here's the fastest B6/B7 (the V8s) in the 1/4 mile off Audizine
    Click here to enlarge

Even with a Supercharger AND Nitrous, these cars aren't in the 11s AND not passing 120 MPH trap speeds; something that is possible on a Stock Turbo N54 with an E85 tune. And if you go to DragTimes, things aren't any better as there is only ONE car that is sub-12 (still not passing 120 MPH)

Click here to enlarge

I'm not gonna bother citing B5 S4 numbers because A) the 2.7T can be an absolute TITAN if it's modded out heavily and B) I have no idea what mods & how the S4 in the video was tuned so it's impossible to guesstimate the average 1/4 mile times/speeds for that car. BUT the B5 S4s is both lighter & had better traction (AWD) for the roll races since conditions sucked at this event.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    nice bench racing bro...all these charts, explanations and excuses. I don't deal in those so sorry if I seem uninterested

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    nice bench racing bro...all these charts, explanations and excuses. I don't deal in those so sorry if I seem uninterested
    Then are you on an internet forum? Click here to enlarge Do you have any vids of you running anything or track slips?? Or are you just here to troll with this thread?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Trap speeds bro (assuming we're not talking about a B5 S4). Here's the fastest B6/B7 (the V8s) in the 1/4 mile off Audizine
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...201a3a_b-1.jpg

Even with a Supercharger AND Nitrous, these cars aren't in the 11s AND not passing 120 MPH trap speeds; something that is possible on a Stock Turbo N54 with an E85 tune. And if you go to DragTimes, things aren't any better as there is only ONE car that is sub-12 (still not passing 120 MPH)

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...0b871220-1.jpg

I'm not gonna bother citing B5 S4 numbers because A) the 2.7T can be an absolute TITAN if it's modded out heavily and B) I have no idea what mods & how the S4 in the video was tuned so it's impossible to guesstimate the average 1/4 mile times/speeds for that car. BUT the B5 S4s is both lighter & had better traction (AWD) for the roll races since conditions sucked at this event.
    A B6 S4 is competition for... basically nothing.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    A B6 S4 is competition for... basically nothing.
    Yea, Audi $#@! the bed REALLY badly with the B6 S4..... I mean, it forced them to release & get US approval for the RS4 just so they could compete with the M3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually there are some B8 S4 guys that have gone 11.9-12.1@115-117 mph. They are quick, we have a 3.0T Q5 and it has 335i potential (yes I said it) with bolt on's

But again, this is an ESS M3 and even without an intercooler or custom tune it went [email]11.2@123
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually there are some B8 S4 guys that have gone 11.9-12.1@115-117 mph. They are quick, we have a 3.0T Q5 and it has 335i potential (yes I said it) with bolt on's

But again, this is an ESS M3 and even without an intercooler or custom tune it went [email]11.2@123
    The B8 S4 is worlds better than the B6 S4. No comparison.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah my mom had a B6 S4 (1st automatic delivered in Ga in 2003, yawn) and it was right there with my bone stock E36 M3 (I ran both 8.8-9.0 1/8th and 13.9-14.2 1/4's @99-100 mph). The automatic sucked the life out of it I know (my cousins 6 speed was much quicker) but none the less a 6 speed car from a roll would easily get pulled up top by an 07' 350Z

The B7 RS4 honestly was faster but was still a chunk slower than an E90 M3. Stock in Georgia you would be hard pressed to see one do better than 13.0@105 and supercharged, with weight reduction, APR twin screw and a pro driver it still didn't trap any higher than 118
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Then are you on an internet forum? Click here to enlarge Do you have any vids of you running anything or track slips?? Or are you just here to troll with this thread ?
    internet forum = bench racing? Good to know...I have plenty vids and a few track slips; all of which have nothing to do with this thread. Rest assured that the cars you're trying to "debate" with me I have NO interest in (as far as their straight line performance goes). You're arguing something I don't care about. You are hell bent on finding SOMETHING to debate huh? Wrong tree sir; I just don't give a $#@! (this includes your charts, ricer math etc)

It's $#@!ing up your mind how I could just post a video and not have any real interest to debate it with you huh? Relax; it's not that serious

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    YEA, noticed that on DragTimes that a lot of the top S4s are either the 2.7TT or new 3.0T The RS4 is an awesome car, but because there aren't too many of them (especially compared to M3s & C63s) they're still holding their value + are now priced way beyond their performance.

It's $#@!ing up your mind how I could just post a video and not have any real interest to debate it with you huh? Relax; it's not that serious
    So stop commenting in the thread, there's other people talking in here about the S4/RS4 vs. M3 (which would make the data relevant).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    YEA, noticed that on DragTimes that a lot of the top S4s are either the 2.7TT or new 3.0T The RS4 is an awesome car, but because there aren't too many of them (especially compared to M3s & C63s) they're still holding their value + are now priced way beyond their performance.
    Yeah the development on the RS4 superchargers is kind of stalled. There's no one really trying to push them from what i've seen. APR even states on their website to not spin that little twin screw any faster and at that power level I don't think it justifies the 20k cost.

For 40K + 20k you could have an RS4 with something around 570 crank hp. For 50k + 5k you could have a near 500 crank HP S4 3.0T that's brand new.
    It would make sense to get the 'purists' car if it handled better, but the RS4 lacks the trick diffs and technology to get the car to actually rotate in a corner. Even though its one of my favorite Audi's ever, it's sort of pointless to get into one. One could argue you want the high revving, responsive V8 but it's in a chassis that's not as capable as the motor that's in it
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah the development on the RS4 superchargers is kind of stalled. There's no one really trying to push them from what i've seen. APR even states on their website to not spin that little twin screw any faster and at that power level I don't think it justifies the 20k cost.
    They have a new blower coming out though: http://www.audiboost.com/content.php...ercharger-kits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12