Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

4 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Weird that this wasn't posted (M3 ESS Lost Marine Track Day)

This post by lvlemphiz is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    cannot see at work, cliffs notes?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Supercharged m3 runs at the track vs a few cars. Beats a bolt on S4; loses to stock GTR and other cars. Runs low 13's or 12's @ 120-121mph. I mean cliffs of like 6 different races isn't really cliffs anymore

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh yea, i was seeing 7+ psi on the boost guage that day as well, with a bit of MS109 racefuel, funny i couldnt run down some cars.. like a stock GTR, or an AA M3..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock GTR? Or AA M3? What were the trap speeds?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wasn't that the event were the track conditions were $#@! & only the AWD cars were hooking?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the point of this thread is....

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What he said ^^^^
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol wait so me posting the track day of LostMarines ESS M3 is pointless when every other thread title says ESS m3 such and such?? Really? Me posting this here isn't the right place? Guess I had the wrong impression from the other thread titles

Is it cause it's at the track? Did I miss something?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That m3 is piss slow and by the looks of it the s4 tapped that ass

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lvlemphiz Click here to enlarge
    Lol wait so me posting the track day of LostMarines ESS M3 is pointless when every other thread title says ESS m3 such and such?? Really? Me posting this here isn't the right place? Guess I had the wrong impression from the other thread titles

It's cause this video has already been posted & doesn't really show anything new. And if you read the video comments, it shows how $#@!ty the conditions were for a track day

talontsi97 3 days ago
    Just want to note how i find it funny everyone bashing the car, since when is a 120-125mph car "slow" and look at the facts....UNPREPPED track...40 degree weather...The other cars in attendance were fast, so just because it llost must of the runs doesn't mean the other cars weren't impressive.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You sound hurt. Can you link the thread here where its posted

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think the perception of the post is that somehow Lost didnt post it on purpose to had his taking L's versus those cars. When in fact it had been posted and I have seen that video several times prior. In any case I'd rather run and take the L then not have fun running. Lost ran the piss out of the setup and did better than expected by most IMO.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so i'll be the elephant in the room... i got a ride in a vf engineering sc'd m3, their strongest kit with the DCT tranny... the car supposedly trapped high 120's, almost touching 130. It should be in theory a very fast car, but why did it not feel like it? lack of down low tq? i honestly am not sure...
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    one in this video trapped a best of 121-123 or something. They look like low 120 cars to me by what they struggle with and they make what on average a little over 500 whp? I mean it seems about right to me for a 3700lb car with a blower powerband. Some people seem sour but I didn't run the times; I just posted a video get over it

EDIT: STILL waiting on that link of where this video is posted here? The date on that video is pretty new so if a different uploader posted it I'd like to see the thread. So far everyone's seen this video but I can't locate the thread. Can one out of all you forum indexers show me the thread since I'm $#@!ed up? (instead of repeatedly telling me you've seen it)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Video was dated April 17 2013...sorry if that allowed me to think it was RECENT. I'm so foolish...don't know what I must have been thinking

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up

Supercharged m3 runs at the track vs a few cars. Beats a bolt on S4; loses to stock GTR and other cars. Runs low 13's or 12's @ 120-121mph. I mean cliffs of like 6 different races isn't really cliffs anymore

You sound hurt. Can you link the thread here where its posted
    one in this video trapped a best of 121-123 or something. They look like low 120 cars to me by what they struggle with and they make what on average a little over 500 whp? I mean it seems about right to me for a 3700lb car with a blower powerband. Some people seem sour but I didn't run the times; I just posted a video get over it

EDIT: STILL waiting on that link of where this video is posted here? The date on that video is pretty new so if a different uploader posted it I'd like to see the thread. So far everyone's seen this video but I can't locate the thread. Can one out of all you forum indexers show me the thread since I'm $#@!ed up? (instead of repeatedly telling me you've seen it)
    Video was dated April 17 2013...sorry if that allowed me to think it was RECENT. I'm so foolish...don't know what I must have been thinking
    Really? That is how you say "whoops I messed that one up?" I feel sorry for your spouse/girlfriend and any of your future children.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    the point of this thread is....
    Spoiler alert. Failed TROLL attempt followed with a passive aggressive apology. See chronology above.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Track vid = trolling lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    it was posted up here a while ago last year here is another youtube link.... summer tires in 40 degree weather equal no launch for us M3's without drags.

F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^There's the vid, and here's the thread where everybody acknowledged the track conditions sucked because it was too cold to get any traction.

You were a member when the video was posted, so there's no excuse why you reposted this in an attempt to stir something up b/c LM was "hiding" something. #TrollFail

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You think I watch every thread in this forum are you retarded? The video came up on my youtube subscriptions as new (4-17-13 is the date). I posted it...get the $#@! over yourself

Like I give a $#@! about a low 120 trap bmw...I just posted it cause his name floats around here all the time and it was a new video

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    so i'll be the elephant in the room... i got a ride in a vf engineering sc'd m3, their strongest kit with the DCT tranny... the car supposedly trapped high 120's, almost touching 130. It should be in theory a very fast car, but why did it not feel like it? lack of down low tq? i honestly am not sure...
    Deceptively fast due to power delivery.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    its a new video because mine didnt have any 1/4 mile racing, so i asked the owner of the video's to post those. he like to produce quality vids on his page, so he put everything he had about mine on it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I didn't see the problem with the video...but apparently it upset some people (like I give a $#@!). And being as it IS a NEW video with NEW FOOTAGE...they can continue being upset about it and saying whatever they feel because the video is in fact relevant. Shoot the messenger when you don't like the letter...it shows you as mature and level headed when you do

The very owner of the car has less problem with the video than some of these guys....that's funny
    Last edited by lvlemphiz; 04-23-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast