Close

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, his car is awesome.

Maybe we should just drop the RMS/DA debate in this thread and just follow the development.

I can't wait to see the finished product and I certainly would like nothing more than for RMS to be working on repairing its image and deliver to its customers what they expect.
    Sticky, yeah lets wait and see what happens. Till OSh is there and alive nothing will change.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Dude if you dont know the facts please dont talk! Go read about it all on m5board.com. Osh sold off all of my freinds engine parts like his block etc Oh and RMS is a BS company and always will be. I pray to God everything goes good for you and your friend and you guys get your cars back perfect! But please stop trying to comfort yourself by telling us that RMS is on the up etc as these things that OSH has done to people ARE TRUE! and NOT 19 year old's rumours!

Good Luck.
    Like I said, I don't report or post on things I have not seen first hand. You are so off base that I wonder who the hell you are. I know first hand and saw the $100,000 rip-off frm Discovery. I saw the new rebuilt engine that Edge Motorworks had to install because of D/A $#@!ty build quality. You dude are talking out of you ass.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Internet rumors? I'm basing it on the facts, like these:

Is that enough evidence for you? Are those posts from spoiled 19 year olds? Osh ripped off a member of the royal family of Bahrain knowing he could get away with it. Are all those just some "past" mistakes?

No one is debating the talent, the business practices of blatantly ripping people off and stealing hundreds of thousands from people should never be forgiven. I can't believe people have such a shorty term memory.
    Like I said Stickey, if you keep to the people that ACTUALLY were involved with RMS, that list would be considerable shorter. I am not defending RMS's past and all that drama $#@!. But even on BFC, JMargo has asked to limit posts form people that have FIRST hand expwerience with RMS. In facr, I at first hated RMS. That is untill I did my homework, and went down to LA and met the guy. His custom 1 off work is slow as hell. In fact it pisses me off. But, it is a work of art.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    Like I said Stickey, if you keep to the people that ACTUALLY were involved with RMS, that list would be considerable shorter. I am not defending RMS's past and all that drama $#@!. But even on BFC, JMargo has asked to limit posts form people that have FIRST hand expwerience with RMS. In facr, I at first hated RMS. That is untill I did my homework, and went down to LA and met the guy. His custom 1 off work is slow as hell. In fact it pisses me off. But, it is a work of art.
    Make sure someone photographically documents the car's progress.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like I said, I don't report or post on things I have not seen first hand. You are so off base that I wonder who the hell you are. I know first hand and saw the $100,000 rip-off frm Discovery. I saw the new rebuilt engine that Edge Motorworks had to install because of D/A $#@!ty build quality. You dude are talking out of you ass.
    He is friends with Abdullah, he knows first hand.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You know that Alex from Gintani used to work at RMS. That is keeping to as close as a source from RMS as possible, someone who actually worked there. I'm not going to sit here and piss all over RMS just advise caution as there is a long history and I am familiar with it.

I'm going to watch the progress on your car closely and I look forward to seeing RMS deliver the manifold.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dirt11 Click here to enlarge
    Make sure someone photographically documents the car's progress.
    I think we will get pictures from him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You know I'm gona sit here and we'll c what happens. You obviously think RMS is Gona do this right and like sticky said Goodluck.

I would like to see any info u have on how DA messed up Abdullah's engine.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think we will get pictures from him.
    We have not seen too many photos actually.None of the sleeves in the block,no pistons ,no injectors,no fuel pump,no bottom end put together pictures , no under the car pictures,etc...
    That is what I like to see in a build thread.
    I try to dodge the politics of RMS , as they have been kind of like ICS was to my car, to other people's cars.
    I just would like to see the " NEW RMS's " stuff.
    The only thing I could do to my car is the aftercooler for efficiency so it will be interesting to see what comes of this in Jimmy's car.There is another aftercooler that an Aussie built for a person in Ct.that should be interesting to see as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    WAY OFF TOPIC with Osh stuff

Back to the build please. Geez
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    WAY OFF TOPIC with Osh stuff

Back to the build please. Geez
    Not off topic at all considering RMS is handling part of the build? Are you serious right now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have not seen too many photos actually.None of the sleeves in the block,no pistons ,no injectors,no fuel pump,no bottom end put together pictures , no under the car pictures,etc...
    Who is handling this part of the build, the block, pistons, etc.?

I would as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Who is handling this part of the build, the block, pistons, etc.?

I would as well.
    Rebello racing
    http://www.rebelloracing.com/index.htm
    Nice guy I talked to him at one point awhile back ....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Rebello racing
    http://www.rebelloracing.com/index.htm
    Nice guy I talked to him at one point awhile back ....
    I'm not sure if I know them. Would we be able to get some details and pictures of the work they have done with your motor?

Just so people are clear, RMS is only handling the manifold, correct?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not off topic at all considering RMS is handling part of the build? Are you serious right now?
    Yep,
    very serious. Follow the rules.
    Start your own thread that documents RMS's "accomplishments" separately.
    This is a member's build and there is no need to THRASH HIS thread with GARBAGE posts.

He knows of RMS's past and has told you this,
    so the OSH lecture is moot.

BTW,
    your kid baby sarcasm sucks balls.
    Last edited by milkt; 08-20-2010 at 09:53 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    Yep,
    very serious. Follow the rules.
    Start your own thread that documents RMS's "accomplishments" separately.
    This is a member's build and there is no need to THRASH HIS thread with GARBAGE posts.

He knows of RMS's past and has told you this,
    so the OSH lecture is moot.

BTW,
    your kid baby sarcasm sucks balls.
    Your constant stream of childish drama is really getting old, time to grow up, you are in your 40's.

RMS was mentioned here:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62
    RMS has always had industry leady designs and quality
    Even though he may be famliar with RMS others reading may not be. You know, forums are not just for inside jokes between people but to hold a database of information?

We don't need your lame little insults either that you find so creative but everyone else just finds pathetically annoying. Now this thread is getting back on topic, including discussion about RMS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    RMS is building the aftercooler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So, in reality, you are using your opinion on some guy in the Middle Eastern desert? ( I mean this as milage not culture)? And Dinan does FI the Dinan way, not the custom way. In other words, you go to Dinan and look at their menu and ask, " Can I substitute the 6" crank pully for a 7" one for more boost?" and you get the directions to the Burger King down the road. i do not need to check my info. I have beena Dinan customer since 1992. RMS's problem was they tried to satify every customer's own custom wishes, rather than offer only what made money in the long run. And by that, I mean a off the shelf, pre-made kit.
    Shrimp dicks like you all over the forums really $#@!ing piss me off...
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and should shut the $#@! up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    Shrimp dicks like you all over the forums really $#@!ing piss me off...
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and should shut the $#@! up
    A bit over the line, no worries.

This thread is bringing up some emotions out of everyone. We all know RMS and we all know the past reputation. Let's just see what happens with this particular part for this particular car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey ass breath, nice post. Go back to the hole you came from. Do you call men "shrimp dick" because you love seafood?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets keep the language and conversation civil people!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That is what I like to see in a build thread.
    I try to dodge the politics of RMS , as they have been kind of like ICS was to my car, to other people's cars.
    The only thing I could do to my car is the aftercooler for efficiency so it will be interesting to see what comes of this in Jimmy's car.There is another aftercooler that an Aussie built for a person in Ct.that should be interesting to see as well.
    Sorry I did not take the pictures that you wanted me to. I took the ones I could because I only went to Rebello 2x and I took what I could at the time and posted them here. I was not there when they sleeved my block. I posted pic's of my S62 crankshaft, my heads with re-ground cams, p-n-p ands valve job. Do you want me to climb under my car now and take a pic? I have some pic's from Basil's RMS build (after he got ripped off by Discovery Automotive for $100,000), but they are his property and if he wants to post, then great. But he does not post on forums because of $#@! like this. And I don't blame him. His aftercooler looks just like the picture I posted, but is in Ferarri red. Looks stunning. He will make a build thread on M5Board. Look, I understand about RMS's past, but let's keep this on topic about my engine build. That will get me to over 700wrhp, not just a aftercooler.

Here is my engine and engine in my car:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by BigM62; 08-22-2010 at 10:19 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here is a pic of my new BBS RGR's. I sold my Hamann PG2's because I found out the BBS's were 17lbs on the fronts and 19lbs on the rears

Click here to enlarge

Tweety-bird?? What tweety-bird?

Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry I did not take the pictures that you wanted me to. I took the ones I could because I only went to Rebello 2x and I took what I could at the time and posted them here. I was not there when they sleeved my block. I posted pic's of my S62 crankshaft, my heads with re-ground cams, p-n-p ands valve job. Do you want me to climb under my car now and take a pic? I have some pic's from Basil's RMS build (after he got ripped off by Discovery Automotive for $100,000), but they are his property and if he wants to post, then great. But he does not post on forums because of $#@! like this. And I don't blame him. His aftercooler looks just like the picture I posted, but is in Ferarri red. Looks stunning. He will make a build thread on M5Board. Look, I understand about RMS's past, but let's keep this on topic about my engine build. That will get me to over 700wrhp, not just a aftercooler.

Here is my engine and engine in my car:
    Dude if you have pictures you do if you do not ,you do not ....
    I was not there in Philadelphia for my engine build either actually as I live on the coast of North Carolina.I did fly up at one point to look it over.Chris ( VAC ) took those pictures and sent them to me. It would have been nice if the shop had done a little digital photo here and there for you.
    BTW
    Whats wrong with crawling under your car?I am under my car for the next few days.Lets just hope that you will be all buttoned up and not left hanging as I was ,by you know who, and will be able to enjoy the car rather than having to crawl under the car as I am and have had to since I got the thing back.
    Ask Basil to post the pictures of his newly done car.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's this story about this basil dude and discovery? I'm curious to know how they messed up his car
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast